User Tag List

12 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: What's going on

  1. #1
    Diabolical Kasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Posts
    11,544

    Default What's going on

    Watch


  2. #2
    nee andante bechimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,025

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    Watch

    Oh man, that poor kid. Made me cry too. Wish I could help and protect him.

    You should move this to its own thread, Kasper.

  3. #3
    Diabolical Kasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Posts
    11,544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    Oh man, that poor kid. Made me cry too. Wish I could help and protect him.

    You should move this to its own thread, Kasper.
    Yeah, was hard to watch. I hope putting his message out there has given him a release and more strength. Getting through school unscarred can be one of the hardest things in life.

  4. #4
    nee andante bechimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,025

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    Yeah, was hard to watch. I hope putting his message out there has given him a release and more strength. Getting through school unscarred can be one of the hardest things in life.
    Can't even begin to imagine how difficult it must have been. Poor little guy. Just tears me apart when I see kids in crisis.

  5. #5
    nee andante bechimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,025

    Default

    Bumping this. People should watch it. People NEED to think about how bigotry affects others, particularly the innocent.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Tiger Owl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    584 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    1,082

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    Bumping this. People should watch it. People NEED to think about how bigotry affects others, particularly the innocent.
    Thank you for bumping.
    INTJ 5w4 sx/sp 584 ILI-Ni

  7. #7
    nee andante bechimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,025

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by earthtrekker1775 View Post
    Thank you for bumping.
    This sad little guy's message doesn't deserve to be buried amongst the rest of the threads. Found this other clip from someone who responded to him. Pretty cool.

    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g_CJCOWIHY"].[/YOUTUBE]

  8. #8
    Senior Member Tiger Owl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    584 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    1,082

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    This sad little guy's message doesn't deserve to be buried amongst the rest of the threads. Found this other clip from someone who responded to him. Pretty cool.
    I have seen a few of those videos with the notecards, it is a very interesting way the newer generations are adapting to the communication media and giving their troubles and trials a voice. I used to stick up for kids like him in school, bullies are just weak and hurting cowards that externalize their rage, usually against those they know will internalize their own.
    INTJ 5w4 sx/sp 584 ILI-Ni

  9. #9
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Aw man, poor kid. I wish I could do something for him (and all the other kids).


  10. #10
    Diabolical Kasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Posts
    11,544

    Default

    Is his story unusual?

    I ask seriously because I only have my own experience to compare it to and I can relate.

Similar Threads

  1. What's going on? Another ENTP here
    By Acidic Liquid in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-07-2009, 09:59 AM
  2. Whats really going on at "Area 51"
    By ProNeon in forum Science, Technology, and Future Tech
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 08-24-2009, 07:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO