User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Dialetheism View Post
    Rasofy and Earthtreker. It appears you didn't notice this in the beginning, but this is an adult website, and the op was inquiring into peoples secrets, not opinions of their said secrets. She said she was 16 and was morbidly curious about dead things, how is that wrong? In our culture the avoidance of death and mortality is a unhealthy obsession, a teen who has already realized that we all check out eventually and has decided to discover what lies behind that murky door most of us are so scared of is brave, not sick, psychopathic, deranged or in need of therapy. I am surprised honestly to hear such brash judgement coming from an INTP and an INTJ honestly, you are both painting with a broad brush without knowing details and the individual irl. I am disappointed, my closest friends are ENTPS, INTPS and INTJ's because of their original thinking and lack of spewing their dogma into their opinion. If anyone needs help, it is you for such harsh judgement towards a teenager who is just trying to connect with people. Shame on you. Personally I happen to know the OP irl and she is nothing at all that you say her to be and on the contrary is so sweet she comes across as naive. Go screw up your own kids why don't you and try to implant them with your own thoughts and ideas before you set off to destroy others kids ok?
    I don't give a **** about what people like or dislike, I just saw psychopatic traits and I'm being honest about it. If you wanna call that judgemental, go ahead. You are probably the type of person that is easily manipulated. Careful. I won't waste my time with you.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I like the flavor of envelope glue

... I also like breaking up awkwardly tense discussions with random comments
    ME TOO. I used to sleep with action figures when I was younger.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I used to sleep with books that I fell asleep while reading... and what action heroes?
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Glycerine

Dragonball Z.... Piccolo and Trunks, I think.... maybe Goku.....

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

now I feel old since those were definitely after my time! (which would have been cabbage patch kids and transformers...)
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Glycerine

hahaha, I had the cabbage patch doll that would shower if you squeezed it.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

my parents didn't have money... I played with cabbage patch dolls that belonged to friends

Glycerine

Well then you could always deny ever playing with the old distorted looking dolls. They were cool but I never liked how they looked. Gremlins!

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I went to high school with a chick who seriously looked like a human cabbage patch doll... once I realized that I was totally unsettled in her presence

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

OMG what a bunch of pansies.. She's not going to turn into a psychotic killing machine and start wearing suits of human flesh because death is a subject fascinating to her. Jeezus.. I wonder how many of the people posting have ever willingly gone to see a horror film or scary movie. People are fascinated by death. We always have been and we always will be. It is not unhealthy to explore the ideas of death in safe ways like watching autopsy videos, scary films, TV shows, visiting cemetaries, etc.

If she said she had a thing for breaking birds necks or something, I may be worried. But this BS in this thread is so ridiculous. You're not fucked up, 16 year old girl. I hate it when people just sit there and fall back on "Hey its the internet! everything goes!" to justify their weak actions.

As for my secret.

I still play pretend imagination games all the time the way kids do. (Example: If you're in the shower, you pretend it's like the jungle or something.) I do this on a daily basis, at least, but usually multiple times a day.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge