User Tag List

First 678910 Last

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by imhappytoday View Post
    no never. I have a pet rat actually!
    he's super sweet. I taught him how to dance and stuff !
    I love life, i love animals. i should tell you guys AGAIN how i'd never hurt someone or something.
    yeah people are fixating on that one mice incident and watching gore videos and extrapolating psychological issues from it.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/sp

I'm not telling you people any of my major secrets. I know how judgmental you people can be.

MBTI
    ExFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

i do i admit okay whatever okay. I ALSO had said I don't think before i type. I AS A PERSON take haven in the fact that I have a morbid sense of humor. I read goose bumps and these books http://www.google.com/url?q=http://b...G2qti0c7RLRu-Q. was scared of the movie Cujo.
    I was scared of monsters under my bed like any normal child. I just have always liked sick and twisted things. whats wrong with that? i dont understand?
    "We are all worms, but I do believe I am a glow worm." -WC

Glycerine

As long as you don't get off on it, find it pleasurable, there's nothing wrong with it.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    584 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I am done here, I have pressing commitments to deal with.
    I just wish you would take a moment to consider that some of us may understand where you are coming from and going and we are trying to warn you away from something unhealthy and dangerous. Have a good night, I am not going to fail my exam tomorrow on account of wasting my time trying to change an individuals opinions on the net.

Best wishes and take care of your mind and your heart - they are the only ones you get.
    INTJ 5w4 sx/sp 584 ILI-Ni

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by imhappytoday View Post
    i do i admit okay whatever okay. I ALSO had said I don't think before i type. I AS A PERSON take haven in the fact that I have a morbid sense of humor. I read goose bumps and these books http://www.google.com/url?q=http://b...G2qti0c7RLRu-Q. was scared of the movie Cujo.
    I was scared of monsters under my bed like any normal child. I just have always liked sick and twisted things. whats wrong with that? i dont understand?
    I keep my opinion. But don't worry, I treat everybody equally. I'm done discussing.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

For the record, you're 16 and for 16 you're as well spoken/written as could be expected. On the internet it can be tough for people to remember they're talking to somebody that may not be aware of how many ways their words can be misinterpreted, twisted and misunderstood. Think, type, think again and double check before posting or people will respond without being mature enough to ask for clarification before asking.

Also, remember we live in a country of totally removed people, they think that meat comes neatly wrapped freshly picked from meat trees or something. They fail to remember an animal was knocked in the head and while it's heart was still pumping had their throat slit to pump out all of the blood. They go to the doctor without remembering so much of what we've learned about the human body comes from amazing people like you. People that secretly were happy about the civil war because they had an endless supply of fresh human bodies to experiment on and learn from. Morbid yes but those people (on both sides of it) were the backbone of why over educated nerds can no be doctors today and people can live to be 85 in America.

People are removed from reality and can't handle it, this is fine, this is self preservation but thankfully there are people like you, willing to push the envelope even with foolish criticism to contend with and ignorant thinking that if you have a fasination with those things it can only be used for evil and you must have something wrong with you.

So, embrace that side, remember that part of you is a gift and while not as mainstream as others it's still a gift and you can do great things with that curiosity.

Also, this post seems super judgmental, normally TypeC is a pretty safe place to be yourself and share, from time to time there will always be people that feel the need to give unsolicited advice (case in point, a guy with a post count of 6+ per day), run it through your own value system, if it applies learn from it, if it doesn't, dismiss it. Remember, normally the advice people give you or what they say to you is more a reflection of the person giving it than it actually is of you.

PS When I was a kid, I used to put toads in the freezer for different amounts of time to see what they longest they could live was, I used to "do surgery" on goldfish, inject mice with alcohol to see what would happen, I did all kinds of odd stuff and now that I'm an adult it's rare that I kill people and even more rare that I torture them even if threads like this (and Wal-Mart shoppers) tempt me to no end.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Rasofy and Earthtreker. It appears you didn't notice this in the beginning, but this is an adult website, and the op was inquiring into peoples secrets, not opinions of their said secrets. She said she was 16 and was morbidly curious about dead things, how is that wrong? In our culture the avoidance of death and mortality is a unhealthy obsession, a teen who has already realized that we all check out eventually and has decided to discover what lies behind that murky door most of us are so scared of is brave, not sick, psychopathic, deranged or in need of therapy. I am surprised honestly to hear such brash judgement coming from an INTP and an INTJ honestly, you are both painting with a broad brush without knowing details and the individual irl. I am disappointed, my closest friends are ENTPS, INTPS and INTJ's because of their original thinking and lack of spewing their dogma into their opinion. If anyone needs help, it is you for such harsh judgement towards a teenager who is just trying to connect with people. Shame on you. Personally I happen to know the OP irl and she is nothing at all that you say her to be and on the contrary is so sweet she comes across as naive. Go screw up your own kids why don't you and try to implant them with your own thoughts and ideas before you set off to destroy others kids ok?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    584 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Dialetheism View Post
    Rasofy and Earthtreker. It appears you didn't notice this in the beginning, but this is an adult website, and the op was inquiring into peoples secrets, not opinions of their said secrets. She said she was 16 and was morbidly curious about dead things, how is that wrong? In our culture the avoidance of death and mortality is a unhealthy obsession, a teen who has already realized that we all check out eventually and has decided to discover what lies behind that murky door most of us are so scared of is brave, not sick, psychopathic, deranged or in need of therapy. I am surprised honestly to hear such brash judgement coming from an INTP and an INTJ honestly, you are both painting with a broad brush without knowing details and the individual irl. I am disappointed, my closest friends are ENTPS, INTPS and INTJ's because of their original thinking and lack of spewing their dogma into their opinion. If anyone needs help, it is you for such harsh judgement towards a teenager who is just trying to connect with people. Shame on you. Personally I happen to know the OP irl and she is nothing at all that you say her to be and on the contrary is so sweet she comes across as naive. Go screw up your own kids why don't you and try to implant them with your own thoughts and ideas before you set off to destroy others kids ok?
    If her feelings are hurt she can contact me and I will apologize to her. Not to you. I shared my opinion and a warning, they will not be retracted. I could not care less about what you think about me if I tried. Nor do I care about your criteria for choosing close friends or how I measure up against that sliding scale of timidity.

Case closed.
    INTJ 5w4 sx/sp 584 ILI-Ni

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I like the flavor of envelope glue

... I also like breaking up awkwardly tense discussions with random comments
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett