User Tag List

First 21011121314 Last

MBTI
    ExFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron View Post
    Too timid to share my own secrets...
    im pretty sure this is a safe environment now- just dont post if you like dead people :o
    "We are all worms, but I do believe I am a glow worm." -WC

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    ha! sorry. This question gets unanswered all the time at my house. " Why does the pug have sugar all over her face.....?"
    of course there's always the time I took a cab home from the bar and was completely wasted (I'd had a good 8-10 drinks pregaming before putting down more... and a few flasks...). I walked into my place and couldn't find my dog ANYWHERE... I was completely depressed about this, and crying, called the police to report my dog stolen. About 10 minutes later I answered the policeman's knock on the door and the dog ran through his legs and started licking me... the officer informed me that he was curled up right outside of the door

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    "Am I being kidnapped right now?" (true story.)
    you MUST tell the story!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    you MUST tell the story!
    It was my first time ever drinking. I was underage, of course (19 years old), and my friend had got me into a place with her for her birthday. I came with one of the dudes I had just met at my new army unit, who turned out to be a jackass. He was my ride home, since I was very new to San Antonio and didn't drive to the place. He ended up getting drunk and forgetting me and left. I panicked! The goody-too-shoes that I was, I thought I'd be arrested for sure! (About this same time, I realize that Grey Goose is a very strong drink and I'd had more than one too many.)

I call my team leader I had also just met, embarrassed and lost. (We are still very close friends to this day. He's an awesome dude.) He showed up, and I black-out. I wake up looking at the floorboard of a truck, my head laying on someone's thigh, and a hand resting on my shoulder to stabilize me. "Am I being kidnapped right now? .. I think this is what kidnapping is." I clearly remember thinking this. Apparently, I didn't feel it to be a big deal and went to sleep after that.

He ended up just taking me out of the club, driving me back to my hotel room and put me to bed with a wake up call for the next morning. Lots of life-long lessons learned that night. Looking back on it, its one of those mistakes you don't really regret making.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

@kyuuei that's pretty awesome, in both the funny way and that you had good enough friends that you could depend on them!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ExFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    It was my first time ever drinking. I was underage, of course (19 years old), and my friend had got me into a place with her for her birthday. I came with one of the dudes I had just met at my new army unit, who turned out to be a jackass. He was my ride home, since I was very new to San Antonio and didn't drive to the place. He ended up getting drunk and forgetting me and left. I panicked! The goody-too-shoes that I was, I thought I'd be arrested for sure! (About this same time, I realize that Grey Goose is a very strong drink and I'd had more than one too many.)

I call my team leader I had also just met, embarrassed and lost. (We are still very close friends to this day. He's an awesome dude.) He showed up, and I black-out. I wake up looking at the floorboard of a truck, my head laying on someone's thigh, and a hand resting on my shoulder to stabilize me. "Am I being kidnapped right now? .. I think this is what kidnapping is." I clearly remember thinking this. Apparently, I didn't feel it to be a big deal and went to sleep after that.

He ended up just taking me out of the club, driving me back to my hotel room and put me to bed with a wake up call for the next morning. Lots of life-long lessons learned that night. Looking back on it, its one of those mistakes you don't really regret making.
    AHA omg that's so funny. XD

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

My secret: I don't believe it's necessary to entirely give up alcohol when pregnant. Or caffeine, for that matter.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    My secret: I don't believe it's necessary to entirely give up alcohol when pregnant. Or caffeine, for that matter.
    A little bit doesn't hurt much.

MBTI
    ExFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    yeah, in the olden times before people knew 'the dangers of alcohol' pregnant women used to drink martinis with lunch.
    alls good with proportion.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

I'm wearing red bikini underwear.

I keep flashing it to my wife and saying "when you want a piece of this let me know." And she laughs! I wouldn't laugh if she did it!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

^ I would too, but that's no secret
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching