User Tag List

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    ILI

Default 4chan is down so its time to take Swivels down!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAURo0rwt6g

now that your redah, we shall commence,

Swivels, has you ever had a girlfriend or boyfriend? Do you think being half Asian helps or hinders your cause?
    Escape powerful genjitsu by averting your gaze from the eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Zang View Post
    [url]
    Swivels, has you ever had a girlfriend or boyfriend?
    Does this count?

Do you think being half Asian helps or hinders your cause?

I can't tell you, it's against a birth rite I participated in, sorry

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    ILI

Ok, so obviously you are embarrassed about the fact that you have never been inside a woman (post birth). Don't worry swivels, take solace in this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69cR9J-V-Qg

Now swivels, if you could date any celebrity, who would you like to lose your virginity to? You can't choose anyone below the age of 16 (cause thats the legal age in my country). Who has the sexiest voice on ventrilo? And why do you think Asians have the highest IQs? Please answer each question.

Ok, so obviously you are embarrassed about the fact that you have never been inside a woman (post birth). Don't worry swivels, take solace in this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69cR9J-V-Qg

Now swivels, if you could date any celebrity, who would you like to lose your virginity to? You can't choose anyone below the age of 16 (cause thats the legal age in my country). Who has the sexiest voice on ventrilo? And why do you think Asians have the highest IQs? Please answer each question.

1.There aren't many celebrities I haven't already had relations with but of the ones I haven't; I'd have to go with Neil Patrick Harris, for sure.

2. Hmm....that's a tough one. YWIR and Smileyman is definitely last. The top two would probably have to be, other than me ofc, Patches and Leger

3. It's very clear. We're the superior race. That and years of SC training has developed our already mighty brains into something more.....the other races don't even stand a chance.

Please answer each question.
    YOU CAN'T TELL ME WAHT TO DO

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    ILI

If you had just one wish, what would you do to the world? Not that you would, but you can't wish for world peace, because then all the issues people had would just go unresolved because no-one could threaten violence. Christianity or Buddhism? Which do you prefer, I know this will be a tough one, since you are Asian, but your also Korean... Whats your favorite culinary dish?

If you had to cut off a finger of yours or cut off another man's arm, which would you choose?

Uhm one wish? Well you're telling me there's limits on my wishes so I'm unsure if my wish would be valid according to you...not that I can think of one. Well lemme try

if i had one wish it would be a total dictatorship run by me because I would know how to run it best. It'd turn into a fascist, futuristic, orwellian, yet growth oriented and peaceful (other than the occasional uprisings) Earth.

Uhm I don't know much about christianity or buddhism so my opinion doesn't matter. Let's go with christianity (I don't want to go to hell, now do I)

For culinary dishes can I just sum it up as Italian?

The other mans arm. But I'm assuming I'm not the one doing the cutting off. But if I were in some "Saw" like scenario, I'd pick the other guy.

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Swivelinglight View Post
    Uhm one wish? Well you're telling me there's limits on my wishes so I'm unsure if my wish would be valid according to you...not that I can think of one. Well lemme try

if i had one wish it would be a total dictatorship run by me because I would know how to run it best. It'd turn into a fascist, futuristic, orwellian, yet growth oriented and peaceful (other than the occasional uprisings) Earth.

Uhm I don't know much about christianity or buddhism so my opinion doesn't matter. Let's go with christianity (I don't want to go to hell, now do I)

For culinary dishes can I just sum it up as Italian?

The other mans arm. But I'm assuming I'm not the one doing the cutting off. But if I were in some "Saw" like scenario, I'd pick the other guy.

ESTP
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"