User Tag List

MBTI
    yupp

Default invent this please

if you could just not write/ give a speech but rather have your argument extracted from your head with a giant academic argument sucking helmet, would you? Like it would extract your knowledge into a nice neat little package to present to your professor and all you have to do is think about the subject.

I do not need any credit for the idea or money though some would be nice if it becomes popular enough.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INFJ

I find that the act of writing itself is a wonderful feeling, creativity and self-esteem boosts from a mastery of the subject, oh my! Also, I don't know what I think until I am writing--in a journal, an essay, whatever. I write to think, and so I couldn't use your invention!

MBTI
    yupp

see my problem is I think my whole argument up infact the whole paper, but then as soon as I start writing I forget it all. This is only for papers for class everything else I write I write as I think for the most part.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INFJ

Write a really quick outline while you are thinking. Always carry paper and a pen with you. ALWAYS.

MBTI
    GONE

Try freewriting. Brainstorm like crazy and put everything onto paper with no rhyme, reasons, or guidelines.

Then after it's all poured out from your head, you start organizing and finding connectiong and putting it together.

Outlines help, whether for creative or academic papers.

Sometimes it's fun to start writing not knowing where you want to go or how to get there but for me I find it's a disaster creatively. I am waaaay too "discursive". If European literary PhDs who specialize in 19th century realism say you're wordy, dude, you're wordy
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ISTP

That would be great for me, maybe it'd help me look better when writing papers. I am always far too concise, I can get a point across in a lot less space most people take..It's great for reality, but usually winds up making it nearly impossible for me to write something anywhere near the required length.
    I-95%, S-84%, T-89%, P-84%