User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

I twist the ends, nibble at the sugary insides, look at the ends with a mild interest and then throw them away.

Sometimes I read the OP and then go to the last post and read backwards from there, but I'll read things in sequence often. Sometimes I'll skip over the posts that are huge walls of text or do not have interesting key words. With really long threads, the rule "1, 2, skip a few, 99, 100" tends to apply....

Read threads? lololol

I sometimes just read the OP, or the most recent one, or scan the thread for people who generally have interesting or funny posts.

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I was just thinking about this and how I read them from the most recent post to the oldest post. I always click go to last page and read backwards I can't be the only person who does this.does anyone read them first to last? anyone skip around?
    Just for grins, I read this as:
    ?dnuora piks enoyna ?tsal ot tsrif meht daer enoyna seod.siht seod ohw nosrep ylno eht eb t'nac I sdrawkcab daer dna egap tsal ot og kcilc syawla I .tsop tsedlo eht ot tsop tnecer tsom eht morf meht daer I woh dna siht tuoba gnikniht tsuj saw I
    I just don't understand how you can read entire threads like that.

Oh, and last time I skipped around while reading a thread, people around me looked at me funny and thought I was browsing some exercise website or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    Typically, I use my eyes.
    lol! Me too. My eyes, that is. Great bear minds think alike.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    I twist the ends, nibble at the sugary insides, look at the ends with a mild interest and then throw them away.
    Geez. Stay the hell out of my threads! They're mine! All mine!

I read the OP then posts that catch my attention.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

I scan, extract useful information, input, rearrange, spit out a one to two sentence reply.
    1w9 sx/sp
    A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants.

All that is gold does not glitter
    Not all those who wander are lost

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Depends on length of the thread, how interested I am in it, who's posted in it, how long the individual posts are, and how old the posts are.

If I'm interested enough in the thread I'll read the whole thing, even if it's long and most of the posts are old. Otherwise I skim and just read things that catch my eye, the most recent posts, very short posts, and/or posts from members I've learned have intelligent and interesting things to say. Usually I start at the beginning, unless most of the posts are old, then I might just read the posts made after the thread was necromanced. If it's really long sometimes I'll just read the first page or so, and then skip to near the end. For the most part I do go from oldest to newest though.

Permabanned

I'll read the op, form an opinion and post it if I want to. I'll then go through the whole thread (if it's interesting enough) and skim everyones post. I'll pay particular attention to members whose posts I have found interesting in the past.

Always first to last though, I'll try it the other way as it seems like an interesting perspective change.

MBTI
    IsFJ

I try to be thorough, but walls of text can give me a headache.
    Tentative typing: ISFJ 6w5 or 9w1 (Sp/S[?]).

All Natural! All Good!

I was just thinking about this and how I read them from the most recent post to the oldest post. I always click go to last page and read backwards I can't be the only person who does this.does anyone read them first to last? anyone skip around?
    I do the same thing. Else, I read the OP and then go to the last page. For long threads I start w/ the first post on the last page and read down to the last post (on the last page), then go to the 2nd last page and do the same thing. Then I get bored.
    Strychnine is all-natural,
    So strychnine is all good.
    It's Godly and righteous,
    So eat it, you should.
    Who are you to refuse nature's will?

Don't use the multiquote; it was planted by the devil to deceive us.

Social Role: Asscrack/Piece of Shit/Public Defecator/Spiteful Urinator

A different type everyday - so no need to type me anymore. But feel free to enjoy the sound of your own asscrack.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I generally start from the beginning but on longer threads I may skip around a bit. I tend to skim read, looking for the most interesting posts in a thread. If it's a thread I really like, I'll subscribe to it.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne