"The only time I'm wrong is when I'm questioning myself."
    Haight

More human than human MetalWounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    TP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Black, sometimes an earthy brown.

For the next 6 months, it's camo., every day...pixelated puke stains.
    I'm doing science and I'm still alive

MBTI
    istp

black, gray, brown/tan, blue, white

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Me too -- all at the same time!

Seriously though I like BRIGHT vivid colors.

Fuschia/Pink was my fave color for quite a while. Then red. Then orange (supposedly I look good in orange). Then back to fuschia/pink.

Now it's teal/aquamarine. The burning unnatural kind that you might find at a resort in Mexico. And pairing it with coral! I love coral.

I like color combinations that in theory should clash but don't. Strong colors for a strong gal. I forget the term for it...tertiary? secondary? Like a good boho chick I studied art so I should remember.

That doesn't mean I always wear bright colors though. I just like to.

I've never been monochromatic and have always tried to avoid wearing too much grey, black, brown, beige or navy.

And I wear these colors preferably with chunky silver jewelry -- I'm not really a gold person. :nods:

I wear silver jewelry with gold, diamonds, turquoise, bangles, hoops, thumb rings, pinkie rings...

I am attracted to bold and bright colors. Reds, purples, blues, greens, etc.

And I am not afraid to wear strange clothes, I army type utilitarian type clothes with lots of pockets, with a girl twist..

I have interesting shoes.

Violet crocs, highlighter pink nikes, etc.

Oddly enough, when I don't care about how I look, I'll just throw on whatever, hahahahaha I have really funny clothes.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ISTx

I like blues and greys.

MBTI
    INTP

Black, but when I lived in New York City, I wore lots of color just to be different. I have other colors in my closet, but I tend to gravitate toward black shirts, just with different "cuts."

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Black, but when I lived in New York City, I wore lots of color just to be different. I have other colors in my closet, but I tend to gravitate toward black shirts, just with different "cuts."
    same here
    to modify my other post
    Black with green peppered throughout

*pinches dreamboat annie*
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    INFP

What color would I wear.. I would wear a lot of rich colors (greens, blues, reds, orange, purple..). I like light earthy colors too... light brown.. light green.. light yellow... light pink.

What color do I wear most often? Meh. Nothing like the above.

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post

I wear silver jewelry with gold, diamonds, turquoise, bangles, hoops, thumb rings, pinkie rings...

I am attracted to bold and bright colors. Reds, purples, blues, greens, etc.

And I am not afraid to wear strange clothes, I army type utilitarian type clothes with lots of pockets, with a girl twist..

I have interesting shoes.

Violet crocs, highlighter pink nikes, etc.

Oddly enough, when I don't care about how I look, I'll just throw on whatever, hahahahaha I have really funny clothes.

Fashion victims misfits of the world unite!

This actually makes so much better, because I was beginning to think I was losing it. I used to by very put together and had my unique style. I used to rock miniskirts and brightly colored tights to school (this is highschool) in frickin' 20 degree weather because I'd rather be cute than warm. Then I realized the bag-lady look is my friend and warmth is pretty nice when you suffer from teenaged angst.

Now I have all kinds of clothes and shoes and bags and accessories all over the place and sometimes even I have to go, "What look exactly was I going for?"

Now that I'm just a student bum, I throw on whatever items of clothing are nearest to me and run out the door. My brother often comments, "You look like an 8 year old boy" or "You look like a homeless person going hiking". :yim_rolling_on_the_
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post

Fashion victims misfits of the world unite!

This actually makes so much better, because I was beginning to think I was losing it. I used to by very put together and had my unique style. I used to rock miniskirts and brightly colored tights to school (this is highschool) in frickin' 20 degree weather because I'd rather be cute than warm. Then I realized the bag-lady look is my friend and warmth is pretty nice when you suffer from teenaged angst.

Now I have all kinds of clothes and shoes and bags and accessories all over the place and sometimes even I have to go, "What look exactly was I going for?"

Now that I'm just a student bum, I throw on whatever items of clothing are nearest to me and run out the door. My brother often comments, "You look like an 8 year old boy" or "You look like a homeless person going hiking". :yim_rolling_on_the_
    Dudes, are you me???

Am I you???

My sisters make fun of me when I get back home from school wearing paint stained cargos, flip flops, and a backwards, inside-out purple sweatshirt on top.

I have so many different clothes, looks and accessories, that honestly I sometimes feel like I live in a costume shop.

When I dress up, I dress up!!!

For as long as I can remember, people have been commenting on my "versatility" of looks.

But over all, I just think I have a "funky" style.

Oh, and lol, this guy in my chem. class last week was like, "why do I always see you 'dressed up' when you're not in class"

And by "dressed up" he means, me not being in my pajamas.

Lol.

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles