User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Default Carrie, Charlotte, Miranda or Samantha?

Which Sex in the City lady are you?

I got:

Charlotte York
    You are most like Charlotte York, classy and elegant. If you were a precious stone you would be a pearl - crisp, clean, and timeless. You desire to be in love, be in a relationship, start a family; in fact, you have it all pretty much planned out already. Your caring, gentle nature carries through everything you do and anyone who meets you can sense how optimistic you are about life. So put on your best pastel (yet oh so chic) outfit, get ready to show off your Park Avenue lifestyle, and meet your fabulous friends for a night on the town!

Not surprising, though I'd say I'm Charlotte with a little bit of Carrie and just a touch of Miranda.

EDIT: It will ask you for your email address and crap, but you don't have to enter it. Hit cancel more than once, and threaten to close the window, then it will take you to the result.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Your Result
    Charlotte York

You are most like Charlotte York, classy and elegant. If you were a precious stone you would be a pearl - crisp, clean, and timeless. You desire to be in love, be in a relationship, start a family; in fact, you have it all pretty much planned out already. Your caring, gentle nature carries through everything you do and anyone who meets you can sense how optimistic you are about life. So put on your best pastel (yet oh so chic) outfit, get ready to show off your Park Avenue lifestyle, and meet your fabulous friends for a night on the town!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    intp

hmm... the e-mail moniker "fuckoff" wasn't recognized by their forced e-mail/spamlist harvesting filters. Impressive.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

What an irritating quiz because of all those fucking ads.

I knew I'd be Charlotte.

Charlotte York

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by INA View Post
    hmm... the e-mail moniker "fuckoff" wasn't recognized by their forced e-mail/spamlist harvesting filters. Impressive.
    I hit cancel more than once, and threatened to close the window before it was going to give me the result, and then the result showed up without inserting email. It's a way around it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    E9

I won't bother to take the quiz atm cuz I'm busy, but I can tell you right now I'm most like Miranda.

MBTI
    intp

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    I hit cancel more than once, and threatened to close the window before it was going to give me the result, and then the result showed up without inserting email. It's a way around it.
    Mileage may vary depending on which browsers and apps you use.
    I did get an answer; just didn't post it.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    E9

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I knew I'd be Charlotte.
    Seriously??

You don't strike me as a Charlotte type. Charlotte would never work in the "entertainment" industry, in any shape or form.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by redcheerio View Post
    Seriously??

You don't strike me as a Charlotte type. Charlotte would never work in the "entertainment" industry, in any shape or form.
    Carrie annoys me so much I can barely watch the show, Samantha is a really over-the-top ESTP, and I can barely relate to Miranda cuz she's so INTx or ISTJ or something.

I'm more sensitive and hopeful like Charlotte, though I'm not conservative. She was my favorite character in the few times I watched the show. Maybe the only IxFx character, though she's CLEARLY ISFJ. I'm definitely not a WASP-y prude, but between her and Carrie (two closest to me I guess) I'll take Charlotte, thanks.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

Easy. I'd be a cross between Carrie and Charlotte.

I actually really like Carrie's character.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green