Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd Girl View Post
    Wow, 5-minutes of it and I'm bored out of my mind. It's hard to believe the show was so popular. No, I don't know who Carrie, Charlotte, Miranda or Samantha is.
    It's popular because of the formula. There's a formula used in popular television and comedy films that resonate with people, and it includes exaggerated archetypes (there's the idiot/child, the serious/straightman, and then a third one I forget); plus there's a 12 step formula you can follow from opening to climax to closing of story to keep the average person watching a show or movie. I learned this partly by watching movies, and partly by taking a film class.

Carrie = NF, taken to it's most exaggerated "self-searching" form

Samantha = SP, in the most XXTREME version of an SP possible (unsurprisingly ESTP, and a VERY over-the-top ESTP at that)

Miranda = NT, in her head to the point of not having sex with her husband for long periods of time, apparently...very extreme

Charlotte = SJ, in the most stereotypical, uptight, conservative form possible

The archetypes made it entertaining and was something everyone could see since the personalities were extraordinarily clear human archetypes. You know, that's surely on purpose...it's easier to "escape" or "lose yourself" in something that's a little bigger than real life.

MBTI
    INTj

I'm not a fan of vampire shows.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Dunno but carrie <3

also samantha is as ESTJ as can be, no way she is an P. shes like the archetypal image of extreme Te female, also inferior Fi is pretty obvious. Her Si is also quite obvious.

What comes to others, carrie = ENFP, charlotte = ISFJ and miranda most likely an INTJ, maybe ISTJ, bit hard to tell the P function, but introversion, J and Te is quite obvious

Ps. im a weirdo, i have seen all seasons several times.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I got NF Carrie - shocker!

I actually think I'd be a cross between Carrie (ENFP) and Miranda (INTJ) because one is NF & the other is INxx; of course, I like them the best also. This show is something of a guilty pleasure to me, although I never followed it closely.

Your Result: Carrie Bradshaw

Smart, sexy, and mostly single...you are Carrie Bradshaw. As capable as you are writing about love, you haven't had the most success in it yourself, but that doesn't slow you down. Your Mr. Big will come along someday. But what you lack in luck with love you make up for with your fabulous fashion sense (there's never been a pair of Manolo's you didn't love!). Friends mean everything to you and your loyalty is incredible. So put on your best haute couture outfit, get ready to order a Cosmo, and make your grand appearance in style!
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    Dunno but carrie <3

also samantha is as ESTJ as can be, no way she is an P. shes like the archetypal image of extreme Te female, also inferior Fi is pretty obvious. Her Si is also quite obvious.

What comes to others, carrie = ENFP, charlotte = ISFJ and miranda most likely an INTJ, maybe ISTJ, bit hard to tell the P function, but introversion, J and Te is quite obvious

Ps. im a weirdo, i have seen all seasons several times.
    Eh, in one scene Samantha says she's going to wear what she wants and blow who she wants as long as she has breath in her body. I think she's a Se type. I think probably as an older ESTP she just seems very empowered which you might see as ESTJ? I don't see ESTJ for her.

figsfiggyfigs

I got Samantha. No clue how.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Miranda Hobbes

Fiery, self-assured, and snappy, you are most like Miranda Hobbes, the successful lawyer in the group. You pretend that you can take or leave love but deep down inside you wish for it to find you. You don't open up easily, and often disguise your vulnerability with sarcasm and jokes. Fashion isn't your strongest point - it's smart business suits by day or sweatpants by night for you. This doesn't count you out of the nightlife though, so throw on your best A-line dress and do your fabulous red hair, because it's time to go out on the town with some of your best friends!