User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    I hit cancel more than once, and threatened to close the window before it was going to give me the result, and then the result showed up without inserting email. It's a way around it.
    Yup, that's what I did, too. Sorry, I should have included this advice in my OP.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5sp

I never watched the series, only saw the first movie. I got Charlotte on the quiz as I figured.
    I got my smile from the sunshine,
    I got my tears from the rain.
    I learned to dance when I saw a tiger prance,
    And a peacock taught me to be vain.
    A little owl in a tree so high,
    He taught me how to wink my eye.
    I learned to bill and coo from a turtledove,
    And a grizzly bear taught me how to hug.
    But the guy that lived two caves from me,
    He taught me how to love.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Wow, I didn't know it would cause such an uproar. Don't take the quiz if you don't want to, I'm not forcing anyone!
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

@IndyAnnaJoan She reminds me of this female friend I had in high school who also annoyed me.

I guess since she's a writer and more "open" I'm like her in some ways, but she just ...bothers me. I like Charlotte and Samantha best. I like Charlotte's sweetness and Samantha's earthy chutzpah.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    E9

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Carrie annoys me so much I can barely watch the show, Samantha is a really over-the-top ESTP, and I can barely relate to Miranda cuz she's so INTx or ISTJ or something.
    Yeah, I think she might be INTJ or something. I picked her for myself for her NTness, and because my old roommate thinks I also look a bit like her. Meh, maybe a bit, but not really.

I'm more sensitive and hopeful like Charlotte, though I'm not conservative. She was my favorite character in the few times I watched the show. Maybe the only IxFx character, though she's CLEARLY ISFJ. I'm definitely not a WASP-y prude, but between her and Carrie (two closest to me I guess) I'll take Charlotte, thanks.
    This is why I wouldn't have placed you as Charlotte.

I guess since she's a writer and more "open" I'm like her in some ways, but she just ...bothers me. I like Charlotte and Samantha best. I like Charlotte's sweetness and Samantha's earthy chutzpah.
    I would have thought Samantha was your closest. I like her, she cracks me up.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5sp

Carrie annoys me so much I can barely watch the show, Samantha is a really over-the-top ESTP, and I can barely relate to Miranda cuz she's so INTx or ISTJ or something.

I'm more sensitive and hopeful like Charlotte, though I'm not conservative. She was my favorite character in the few times I watched the show. Maybe the only IxFx character, though she's CLEARLY ISFJ. I'm definitely not a WASP-y prude, but between her and Carrie (two closest to me I guess) I'll take Charlotte, thanks.
    Totally agree! I didn't get to know the characters on more than a superficial level from the movie, but Carrie did annoy me. It was all me, me, me with her. She was so incredibly selfish in her relationship, I wasn't surprised at all that she got stood up. I could sort of relate to Samantha as an STP, but I'm much more low-key. And Miranda, wtf. I can never see myself going without having sex with my husband for that long unless one of us is in a coma or something... And it's not just that, but she seemed really uptight in general. Charlotte was sweet, much more than I am, but seems like the sanest of the four.
    I got my smile from the sunshine,
    I got my tears from the rain.
    I learned to dance when I saw a tiger prance,
    And a peacock taught me to be vain.
    A little owl in a tree so high,
    He taught me how to wink my eye.
    I learned to bill and coo from a turtledove,
    And a grizzly bear taught me how to hug.
    But the guy that lived two caves from me,
    He taught me how to love.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by redcheerio View Post
    Yeah, I think she might be INTJ or something. I picked her for myself for her NTness, and because my old roommate thinks I also look a bit like her. Meh, maybe a bit, but not really.

This is why I wouldn't have placed you as Charlotte.

I would have thought Samantha was your closest. I like her, she cracks me up.
    Samantha might be my closest. My ESFJ ex loved her character, kind of like, if she wasn't so ridiculously promiscuous that would be his kind of woman.

I'm just too sensitive to be Samantha, really, I guess I'm just really aware of how ExTP she is.

Eh.

EDIT: ACTUALLY, I just watched a scene where Charlotte is talking about her sex life in a very modest, shy way and Samantha is filling in the blanks for her in a very straight forward way...yeah I am more like Samantha than Charlotte. Maybe I'm a cross between the two of them? LOL.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    E9

Quote Originally Posted by Mae View Post
    Totally agree! I didn't get to know the characters on more than a superficial level from the movie, but Carrie did annoy me. It was all me, me, me with her. She was so incredibly selfish in her relationship, I wasn't surprised at all that she got stood up. I could sort of relate to Samantha as an STP, but I'm much more low-key. And Miranda, wtf. I can never see myself going without having sex with my husband for that long unless one of us is in a coma or something... And it's not just that, but she seemed really uptight in general. Charlotte was sweet, much more than I am, but seems like the sanest of the four.
    Whoa, I missed that part. In that case, I'm canceling my membership to the Miranda club.

And I agree about Carrie being selfish in her relationships. She was kinda the definition of a neurotic single city girl.

To me, from the episodes I saw, it seemed like Charlotte was way too uptight to hang out with the other three, which is why I'm surprised to see so many of you signing up for the Charlotte club. As I read them, I go . In RL, I can't see Charlotte and Samantha even hanging out in the same circles of friends or the same places, let alone being friends.

I didn't watch it that much though, so I could be wrong.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by redcheerio View Post
    Whoa, I missed that part. In that case, I'm canceling my membership to the Miranda club.

To me, from the episodes I saw, it seemed like Charlotte was way too uptight to hang out with the other three, which is why I'm surprised to see so many of you signing up for the Charlotte club. As I read them, I go . In RL, I can't see Charlotte and Samantha even hanging out in the same circles of friends or the same places, let alone being friends.

I didn't watch it that much though, so I could be wrong.
    I totally watching clips now, like I mentioned, and I think you're right...Charlotte is super uptight...she reminds me of the kind of person I like, but feel uncomfortable around because I don't want to offend them. And then Samantha is obviously more opinionated like me, and throws words like motherfucker casually into a sentence like I do....they're all pretty extreme versions of their type, I think that's it. It's like the odd quads...each one is so distinctly a particular personality that it's almost a caricature!

You may have not watched the show much, but you obviously watched it more than me, because you're totally right!

A window to the soul

Wow, 5-minutes of it and I'm bored out of my mind. It's hard to believe the show was so popular. I don't know who Carrie, Charlotte, Miranda or Samantha are.