MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by mmhmm View Post
    so i pick yzma.
    I seem to really enjoy the over-the-top, play-to-the-crowd, wicked-ass female villains of Disney.

While I think Cruella's just freaking insane and thus insensible, and while I have a soft spot in my heart for Maleficent (her performance is sculpted, yes, but very controlled, and I'm not sure she has a sense of humor... or rather, it's a very mean-spirited one), I really love Ursula and Yzma. They just crack me up; Ursula, because she knows she's playing to the camera and revels in it without apology, and Yzma, because she seems so cluelessly stupid about the rationality of her plans and yet seems to bathe in her megalomania.

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    <Queen of Hearts>
    Oh, that was just mean of them.

I like EVE better.
    EVE's not much of a villain.
    But I think she's awesome.

Probably a better fit for you too, rather than the ESFJ (AKA "Lucy Van Pelt") from "Alice in Wonderland."
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I seem to really enjoy the over-the-top, play-to-the-crowd, wicked-ass female villains of Disney.

While I think Cruella's just freaking insane and thus insensible, and while I have a soft spot in my heart for Maleficent (her performance is sculpted, yes, but very controlled, and I'm not sure she has a sense of humor... or rather, it's a very mean-spirited one), I really love Ursula and Yzma. They just crack me up; Ursula, because she knows she's playing to the camera and revels in it without apology, and Yzma, because she seems so cluelessly stupid about the rationality of her plans and yet seems to bathe in her megalomania.
    I love the crazy ones!! Yzma and Ursula are awesome -- and I love Dr. Facilier, too. He might be my favorite Disney villain.

(I tend not to separate them all by gender, in my head.)

Oh, that was just mean of them.
    I agree!

EVE's not much of a villain.
    But I think she's awesome.

Probably a better fit for you too, rather than the ESFJ (AKA "Lucy Van Pelt") from "Alice in Wonderland."
    I think so. Someone matched EVE with @Wind-Up Rex, and that seems like a good fit, too.

But I could see Rex as being Megara.

As for villains... I can't think of a single female Disney villain that I relate to.

But if I were hideously evil... I might be like Frollo.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

But if I were hideously evil... I might be like Frollo.
    uhhh....

*crickets chirping, then stop too*

... i hate Frollo so much. What a creep. He's not even funny, in the way Maleficent is. He's just a... muh-muh-MONster!

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

uhhh....

*crickets chirping, then stop too*

... i hate Frollo so much. What a creep. He's not even funny, in the way Maleficent is. He's just a... muh-muh-MONster!
    I know But I don't know if I'd be funny if I were evil. Can you think of a single funny/evil type 1??
    ... I mean, I guess it could depend on how crazy I was. But I honestly have no idea. Maybe we should stick to the good guys.

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I know But I don't know if I'd be funny if I were evil. Can you think of a single funny/evil type 1??
    Well, the problem is that evil Type 1's typically become more rigid and severe and judgmental and humorless, as their enneagram flaw.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Well, the problem is that evil Type 1's typically become more rigid and severe and judgmental and humorless, as their enneagram flaw.
    Thus am I doomed to be a really shitty villain with no comic relief.

Can I at least have a funny sidekick? Maybe I can be Jafar, and get someone to be my Iago.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Can I at least have a funny sidekick? Maybe I can be Jafar, and get someone to be my Iago.

Nah you wouldn't be evil. You'd be like one of those strong female characters like mulan or something
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

to be honest, you're about as evil as MegaMind... just more confident and capable.

Maybe we can stick @Ginkgo in a bird suit and sit him on your shoulder.

PS. Jafar's actually pretty good -- what Enneagram type is he? He does have a wonderful sense of humor and knows how to play a stage.

Likes Amargith liked this post

Ginkgo

to be honest, you're about as evil as MegaMind... just more confident and capable.

Maybe we can stick @Ginkgo in a bird suit and sit him on your shoulder.

PS. Jafar's actually pretty good -- what Enneagram type is he? He does have a wonderful sense of humor and knows how to play a stage.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

But I could see Rex as being Megara.

Ooh. Mama like.

I pick Tiyana for you as she's the only princess who's both SJ, and practical enough to be a small business owner!
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth