User Tag List

First 2101112131422 Last

Results 111 to 120 of 264

  1. #111
    Tempbanned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    8,162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    @Zarathustra (if he hasn't been cast yet): The Caterpillar from "Alice in Wonderland"
    Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    I already pegged him as the sorcerer's apprentice.
    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Oh crap, this is embarrassing. I had someone besides Zarathustra in mind when I wrote that. I wrote the wrong name.

    NEVER MIND!!!

    *hides*
    Bummer. I quite liked the Caterpillar. He was always one of my favorite characters. My only problem with him was that he seemed like he would never do anything but sit around, smoke opium, and criticize all day long. While I appreciate criticism, I also like construction.

    Who did you actually have in mind? Nicodemus?

  2. #112
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Bummer. I quite liked the Caterpillar. He was always one of my favorite characters. My only problem with him was that he seemed like he would never do anything but sit around, smoke opium, and criticize all day long. While I appreciate criticism, I also like construction.

    Who did you actually have in mind? Nicodemus?
    Accurate.

  3. #113
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    I'm going to claim the Cheshire Cat or the Mad Hatter if someone doesn't cast me soon and cast me soon as a cool character.


  4. #114
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    I'm going to claim the Cheshire Cat or the Mad Hatter if someone doesn't cast me soon and cast me soon as a cool character.


  5. #115
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Who the fuck is that?

    Yes yes I really don't know.

  6. #116
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Who the fuck is that?

    Yes yes I really don't know.

  7. #117
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Though I confess the video is quite funny I'm afraid I have to end this sentence with a loud fuck you!

  8. #118
    From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    3,456

    Default

    Hey, let's keep the language G-rated, this is a Disney Character thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Johari/Nohari

    “Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche




  9. #119
    Ginkgo
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Though I confess the video is quite funny I'm afraid I have to end this sentence with a loud fuck you!
    But he's a beautiful butterfly.

  10. #120
    Analytical Dreamer Coriolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    17,561

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    I'm going to claim the Cheshire Cat or the Mad Hatter if someone doesn't cast me soon and cast me soon as a cool character.

    Gaston, from Beauty and the Beast
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Similar Threads

  1. Mistyped TypeCentral Members
    By Tigerlily in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 7140
    Last Post: 11-27-2017, 12:32 AM
  2. TypeCentral Members- Cast them as musicians
    By CuriousFeeling in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 09-21-2015, 04:35 PM
  3. Typology Central Members as Anime Characters
    By Elfboy in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 01-07-2012, 12:02 PM
  4. Disney characters
    By dynamiteninja in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-16-2009, 08:51 PM
  5. Type as many characters as possible in this film
    By MerkW in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-03-2007, 05:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO