User Tag List

First 123412 Last

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Crescent Fresh View Post
    Male version of Marmie + Silkroad + skylights = My ideal lover.

But I know that's not happening, sadly!
    That is frightening.

Glycerine

Some sort of NP hybrid with ISFP and ENXJ thrown in= ideal.

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Silkroad has potential, doesn't look like she's noticing me yet though.
    Hahaha. I definitely notice your wolf avatars! I LOVE WOLVES! (and they're very masculine, even cute fluffy ones asleep in the flowers.)
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

1st choice: @Hazashin he's cuddly, affectionate, comforting, easy to talk to and extremely bro-ish
    2nd choice: @Viridian for the same reasons as Hazashin, but he's more stable and not quite as intense. thus, less attraction, but we would probably work better long term
    3rd choice: @Burning Rave he strikes me as very sensual and passionate, but he also has the blissfully innocent IXFP vibe that always gets me
    ...now if only one of them were gay
    4th choice: @tkae too much like me to garner large amounts of attraction, but at the very least he would be down for large amounts of snuggling and intimate time watching movies wrapped in a blanket together
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Given single status, my first choice would be someone who's no longer frequenting the forum, unfortunately. Anyone remember Grayscale/Luckynolimits/FoolishHeart?

He was ISTP, sx-sp, and the sx IxTx part was intense,exhilirating yet made me feel safe. He was also to most humble and down to earth person with an unbridled zest for life and an incredibly big heart. Considering ISTP and ENFP pretty much have opposite functions going for them, we could've taught each other a lot, I think and our life would've never been dull

Of the current population and for long term relationships, @Litvyak looks very promising, and @uumlau is pretty delish as well (no worries, O, I'm staying for away )

Litvyak (xNTJ, sx-sp, I believe) has that youthful forward arrogance and he knows what he wants, plus isn't easily deterred, nor afraid to state what he wants. He seems undeterred by intensity for the most part while open to new views on life. I dig
    Meanwhile, he seems to share most of my values from what I've seen and I feel I could probably teach him a thing or two and vice versa

Uumlau (INTJ, so-sx, if I had to guess) has that calming INTJ attitude fused with that underlying warmth of developed Fi. Soothing and safe, while almost elegant in navigating the world. Again, I feel we share a lot of values and would understand each other easily. I may be a bit too young and intense for him though

If bisexual, I'd go for @Jenaphor and @Patches

Patches (ISTJ, sp-sx?) has that awesome sense of humor, though I feel making it work long term would require a loooot of work. And clear agreements to make things livable. Otoh, we seem to share the oddest common ground, and a no-nonsense policy in talking to one another. I like.

Jenaphor (ENTJ, sx-sp?) is that tough cookie that knows what she wants, gets it, calls you on your bullshit while still staying openminded enough to ask what you meant (as long as you've earned her respect ). Again, we don't share all our values, but close enough and we're openminded enough of each other to make itw ork, I'd say

For relationship-fun (short to medium long) the list is too long to post, I fear...
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

If it comes down to one person, at this point I'd date Giggly.

She's really sweet, kind, gentle, all that kind of good fluffy stuff. She has a genuine interest in things, almost a childlike sense of wonder, that I find very endearing a plays to my personality well. When it comes to personal and relational things, we seem to have very similar goals and values. All I have learned from her implies to me that she's very physically affectionate, which I like. I believe she's someone that actually devotes herself to a relationship and I suspect she poses near 0 odds of infidelity. She's also very hot.

I'm INTP, Type 1, Sx/Sp. She's ISFJ, Type 2, and I think she's also Sx/Sp, but maybe she's Sx/So.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

A smart, fun and mature NT. For illustrative purposes I could mention Jenaphor and allegorystory. Or a cool, mature, 5-ish NF (rare ), perhaps cascadeco.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    A smart, fun and mature NT. For illustrative purposes I could mention Jenaphor and allegorystory. Or a cool, mature, 5-ish NF (rare ), perhaps cascadeco.
    just go to a university in the English Department. there are tons of mature, 5-ish INFs.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

i would need to heavily creep the picture thread before making this kind of decision. /shallow

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INTj

Me. Blam!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ego Reparate; Ob Me Non Deficiat.
    INTJ - RCOEI - sx/sp/so - Tritype: 683 (6w5-8w9-3w4) - True Neutral
    "Yeah, wisdom always chooses/These black eyes and these bruises"
    "Over the heartache that they say/Never completely goes away..."