ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by mmhmm View Post
    me too. that's why i picked @JocktheMotie
    first, i kept on seeing him getting mentioned
    in this thread: Do you know someone from TypoC you'd bang in a heartbeat?

so i totally went through his foto album on his profile.
    but it was his picture in the man shoulder appreciation
    thread that really made my eyes go BIG. and then i read
    how he was really only attracted to blondes...

a challenge was set, and i went after him. :>
    When I first saw JTG's pictures I actually thought they were kind of douchey because of the way he styled them, and then he saw my sashimi ass pic, and we started talking, and I realized we had very similar taste in music. Then I saw his man shoulders pic, and I'm not gonna lie, that looked pretty nice.

But I think what got me was when he sent me little boy pics of himself with his mom. He has really beautiful big brown, Japanese shaped eyes. There's a lot of feeling in those eyes, too.

I actually told him once I hated his face. So he stalked me after he got banned until I talked to him again.

I'm really glad he did that. There's a lot more to him than what he showed on the forum.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    NoahFence even though he'll never read this (because he's too busy humping me at the sink)
    If he was a real geek, he'd still be checking the Internet with one hand.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    There is a trend in this topic.

Straight guys name girls.
    Straight girls name girls.
    Gay guys name girls.
    Lesbians name girls.

Either the girls on this forum are just that awesome... Or there is something seriously wrong with us guys, big enough so that it inspires a disposition for ones prefered sex.
    I gotta say, I think a lot of your guys are cool... but none of you are making me so hot I want to tear off my clothes, douse myself in chocolate sauce, and drape myself over the bannister waiting for you to busting through my front door.

Maybe you need to step it up a bit.

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

He who laughs
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    I've thought a bit more about it and would probably consider Red Herring and Jennifer to be pretty close to what I would desire in a match, at least in terms of the personalities they display on TypoC. They both seem exceptionally reasonable and thoughtful, while at the same time displaying a capacity for caring that I admire. I'd like to say they have both struck a balance between the INTP and INFP. Just my 2¢.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    If he was a real geek, he'd still be checking the Internet with one hand.
    .... and evidence

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Wait. Did I actually miss Johnnyboy's post?
    .... sigh, I suck SO much at this thing....!

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I gotta say, I think a lot of your guys are cool... but none of you are making me so hot I want to tear off my clothes, douse myself in chocolate sauce, and drape myself over the bannister waiting for you to busting through my front door.

Maybe you need to step it up a bit.
    If the stereotype of guys going for looks and girls going for personality was corrrect, wouldn't the trend be reversed? As for as my personality goes, there's not many steps left for me to go up. Or maybe I'm just a few steps too high up, that could also be the issue here.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

If the stereotype of guys going for looks and girls going for personality was corrrect, wouldn't the trend be reversed? As for as my personality goes, there's not many steps left for me to go up. Or maybe I'm just a few steps too high up, that could also be the issue here.
    Are you calling the TypoC women a bunch of shallow jerks?

I hope so!

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Or maybe you're on a different planet altogether....?

I didn't really think through the full list of site members earlier. But smart, funny, and sensitive are good starting points. And brave, in the sense of doing what you feel you should regardless of what's arrayed against you. Does anyone fit so far?

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Are you calling the TypoC women a bunch of shallow jerks?
    I hope so!
    Shuddup clown!

*goes through list*
    MacGuffin

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    I've thought a bit more about it and would probably consider Red Herring and Jennifer to be pretty close to what I would desire in a match, at least in terms of the personalities they display on TypoC. They both seem exceptionally reasonable and thoughtful, while at the same time displaying a capacity for caring that I admire. I'd like to say they have both struck a balance between the INTP and INFP. Just my 2¢.
    (...and I sure don't mind being compared to Jennifer)

There are some nice guys, some witty guys and some goodlooking guys on here. Sometimes those might even overlap, but trust me, I have good reason not to name any favorite
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari