User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Default Interpret the above picture or piece of music

edited:
    okay...so my original idea didn't work so great so i pulled some tat pictures (Thematic Apperception Test) to interpret instead. if you'd still like to contribute a picture or piece of music awesome...otherwise just tell me what you see when you look at these...what is the scenario? who are the people? etc etc...
    1:

2:

3:

4:

5:
    Last edited by Lady_X; 07-11-2011 at 09:51 PM.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

ThatGirl

Awesome thread.

To the TAT. I always thought the man had died. Upon discovering him, the woman leaves the room and ducks her head because she cannot bare to look. See him that way. Or couldn't believe the reality of it. Takes a moment before proceeding.

His clothes and age remind me of James Dean, so I automatically assume it was a premature death due to some sort of stupidity. The girl probably saw it coming. Otherwise she would be shaking the man and in disbelief, rather than cowering at the door.

One sec I will post a TAT for a TAT.

ThatGirl

Feel free to interpret Lady's post Lol!

ThatGirl

Lol, I am the only one posting in this thread.

The Miles Davis song reminds me of some Charlie Brown movie, during a picture account of what is next to come because of someone's solo understanding and actions. Like, when Charlie Brown feels bad and proceeds in one direction, going through daily life, in the state he is in. Until the next scene kicks in.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

that's hilarious.
    i didn't respond because i have no thoughtful interpretation for your pic...thought i'd let someone else do it.

thanks for posting tho
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

ThatGirl

Here ya go. Lol get it? a Tat for a Tat? :p

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

i love this idea lady x!

and HAHA a TAT for a TAT. clever.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Here ya go. Lol get it? a Tat for a Tat? :p

i had to do this one for a class, one time!

i think the woman in the background - a grandmother - looks like she is scheming, while the younger woman looks like she is also plotting, but less mischevious and more insecure and questioning. i think the grandmother has devised a plan to set up the young woman with a charming young man, but it will require careful implementation on both of their parts. at this moment, the plan has not yet been put into play - they are still discussing the specifics of it, probably stepping aside in a crowded room to discuss and observe as social patterns weave to and fro. in a few moments, the grandmother will push the young woman forward with her long, clawlike hand, encouraging her on. the young woman will blush furiously and be a bit indignantly flustered as she moves out into the crowd.

next!

ThatGirl

Awesome!

To me this picture defines balance. Everything seems to be working its way up. While the being may lean heavily to the left the balance compensates a bit to the bottom right. So it has a stacking effect.

I think this picture represents inner strength. Though it could easily be unsteady, the form seems to dictate that the end justifies the means. There is some greater semblance of balance beyond the past and present. The end result suggests a perfect balance.

I wanted to post that, Will look for a pic for the next.

ThatGirl

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    I'm fighting the urge to interpret this as a sun dance and drawing associations from that. But anyway, looking at this I get the feeling of a mother covering her young child with a blanket. The little one is half asleep, yet still awake enough to feel what the mother is doing and the child is watching it happening in sort of slow motion; therefore, the image is distorted a bit.

The child feels safe as the mother comes closer with a soft fluffy blanket. Her footsteps are barely audible but the child knows that it is the mother due to the slight scent of her perfume that lingers around her, filling the child with security and warmth. It is probably a cool summer night and there is a slight breeze coming in from the window that is slightly open. As the mother prepares to cover the child with the blanket, she watches the child with a hint of a smile on her face. She covers the child with the soft blanket as gently as possible, kisses the child's forehead and exits the room quietly, turning off the lights. There is a nightlight on, in the shape of a sun...and that is the last image the child sees before falling asleep.

Here's a new one: