User Tag List

First 123 Last

Thread: Tg and I

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    I was speaking from the abs. It really isn't THAT loud.
    Do cockroaches scatter when you scream?

ThatGirl

Well, imo YW is a lot more feminine than me. A lot more family orriented and traditional too. I think I see a lot of her upbringing in her personality. She is more socially acceptable than I am, and even if saying the same thing as I, can make it sound less threatening. She also has that worldly momma bear thing with people who she likes to defend or stick up for. I am not really like that, and score 100% masculinity on most personality tests.

As far as Marm goes, I think people see a lot of similarities because we can both impose ourselves on others with a strong personality, however the motivations are very much different. I think Marm has a huge defense mechanism up that causes her to bite back at the slightest perceived threat, while I am just generally oblivious and don't see why people get so offended. Marm is a lot more deliberate in her target. I think she is a lot more emotional as well.

At least that is how I see it.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Yeah, I think you're much more oblivious socially.

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Do cockroaches scatter when you scream?
    Lol, I rarely scream, but when I do I can see the fear in people's eyes. Like that deer in the headlights and subtle horror look as they take a step back. I hate that. You should hear my opera though.

If I recall correctly, I've only REALLY yelled at one person on vent. I know there was someone else I bitched out, but that was just to make a point.

Senior Member captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    BIRD
    Enneagram
    631 sp

No. Not at all.

sammy

I don't see the resemblance on a grander scale. Aggressive, yes. Assertive, yes. But there is much in between that makes you guys far from similar.

Maybe you guys should both do a dance off on tinychat so we, the people, can determine who is more like a ThatGirl. A TG-personality is only achieved after certain goals have been met.

But, if you ever say to me in sincerity that you no longer feel connected to Vent folk anymore, I will know for certain that you are like a TG.

ThatGirl

That really bothered you guys didn't it?

MBTI
    yupp

before dee got on vent i thought they were similar, but after watching them both on vent I would say they're both actually very different and wouldn't get them confused.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Using imagery, TG's got jagged and sharp edges, hard surfaces. Dee's more rounded corners and smooth surfaces. Then, sometimes Dee loses the more rounded shape and spikes come out in bursts!