Thread: YW and I

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    E9

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    who are you?

and you?

i think i might know but i'm not sure...whisper in my ear dear?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keps Mnemnosyne View Post
    Hey LadyX,
    Vala Faye is...
    Gingko is...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    okay thanks it just now occurred to me that it was her but i wasn't sure about him. so thankya!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    If it makes you feel any better, someone in vent told me one day that they were convinced SillySapienne and I were the same person, and I have been more mildly compared to her by others.

As in "you guys are both crazy" and other delightful anecdotes.

Oh, and I took it as a compliment. She's awesome, I've met her, so whatever.

Uh, pardon the newb intrusion, but do a bunch of you know each other in person? I got that impression from a couple of other threads, too....

PS - To the OP, I don't get you mixed up at all, but prob'ly partly cuz I've belonged to an ENTP site long enough to recognize subtle differences among people with otherwise a lot of similarities. But who knows, maybe for me it would be different with two people who are very different than me but similar to each other.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by redcheerio View Post

Uh, pardon the newb intrusion, but do a bunch of you know each other in person? I got that impression from a couple of other threads, too...
    You didn't know about the secret network of drama and intimacy behind the scenes of, yours truly, TypoC?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Nah, not the same. Jenaphor seem to me more blunt and matter of fact. Just a "call it as I see it" type of person. YWIR likes to mess with people. I'm never exactly sure if she's serious or not.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    E9

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    You didn't know about the secret network of drama and intimacy behind the scenes of, yours truly, TypoC?
    Um, nope, other than what gets referenced in some of the threads. I haven't read that many of the threads, though, give me time to catch up....

I did notice, though, that your MBTI used to say ENTP and now it says ESTP.... What happened?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Kinda... when both are being silly they can read the same way. Otherwise, not so much.

Plus, ENTJerks are all sorta mannish.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by redcheerio View Post

Uh, pardon the newb intrusion, but do a bunch of you know each other in person? I got that impression from a couple of other threads, too....

PS - To the OP, I don't get you mixed up at all, but prob'ly partly cuz I've belonged to an ENTP site long enough to recognize subtle differences among people with otherwise a lot of similarities. But who knows, maybe for me it would be different with two people who are very different than me but similar to each other.
    Yeah lots of people here have met. Or just chat/talk off site. There's also vent, where a bunch of people hang out. A few people have even gotten married.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

>83!!!

I voted Kinda because it was the safest answer.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    E9

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Yeah lots of people here have met. Or just chat/talk off site. There's also vent, where a bunch of people hang out. A few people have even gotten married.
    Wow, nice! I guess it makes sense that would happen on a site like this with so many members. No matter where you live, there's gotta be a few others that live nearby. Also, there seems to be a cool atmosphere here with lots of great people.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

YWIR will capslock it and call you a bitch so it seems mostly funny with seriousness hidden.

Jena will explain why you're a bitch so it seems serious with funny sarcasm hidden.

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    YWIR will capslock it and call you a bitch so it seems mostly funny with seriousness hidden.

Jena will explain why you're a bitch so it seems serious with funny sarcasm hidden.
    BITCH!!!!

Will people leave my poor capz lock tendencies alone?!?!?

Edit: hey, wait, you calling me passive-aggressive?! Kasper, I'm offended!

On a serious note. I don't have a problem calling someone a bitch, I rarely think people are though.