Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    I'll 'fess up. There's the ENTJ similarity but it's true there's not enough to confuse us.

We're primarily to the point/blunt where not many of our posts are lengthy. We share some Ni humour and enjoy jacking around but YW's more friendly and warmer than I am where my humour's a bit more cutting but I do have a side I don't show online very much (Ginkgo and a few others have seen it and many have seen glimpses of it). We challenge but in different ways and for different reasons. We've both been confused for men online and people are usually shocked the first time we post pics.
    If it makes you feel any better, someone in vent told me one day that they were convinced SillySapienne and I were the same person, and I have been more mildly compared to her by others.

As in "you guys are both crazy" and other delightful anecdotes.

Oh, and I took it as a compliment. She's awesome, I've met her, so whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    If it makes you feel any better, someone in vent told me one day that they were convinced SillySapienne and I were the same person, and I have been more mildly compared to her by others.

As in "you guys are both crazy" and other delightful anecdotes.
    You and SS? A very different vibe!

I'm not the least bit upset, annoyed or anything. More curious than anything else. What started this was the quote from another member, in another thread. After reading that quote, I kinda' went "huh?" and posted it to see if others viewed YW and I the same way.

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

No way.

I think YWIR is cool but I'm in love with Jenaphor's tender cruelty.

(What is up with us NT women being mistaken for men?)

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

ENTJs are men.

figsfiggyfigs

I think Uwace has a point.*looks down pants*

I agree with you Metaphor.
    How vibes are utterly different, the only reason I voted "kinda", wasn't for the vibe, but for the relation; ie, I relate to a LOT of what you say, and agree with it. I told you this earlier as well.
    A lot of time, you make it even easier for me not to take the forum seriously, and be a little bit of a troll, because, whatever I could've had to say regarding a subject, would've been redundant; you've already done it. Honestly, sometimes I want to quote you and say " this" under it, but it feels silly to do so constantly , and I try to refrain from it.

I like to observe a lot more than contribute, which I believe is the opposite from you. You like to contribute in a very in-charge manner, where as, I find it too draining to do so online.

I could see why a lot of people see you as "icy". Personally, I don't feel like your posts give that off. Gingko is right, you have a very warm, even tender quality; it is very comforting, and oddly, a lot of people find it intimidating; I don't think I have that quality, as "friendly" and "silly" as I am.

I think age difference/circumstance should also be kept in mind.

I do believe we're both direct enough for new members to possibly confuse the two of us momentarily, but that's nothing a light post history search can't fix.

Thanks to everyone that has/will post in this thread. I love hearing about myself

Also, I'll say it again, everyone should get their ass on vent some time, so I can get to observe a different side of you.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

You and SS? A very different vibe!
    I think we have a similar "openness" and a passionate, emo quality that we aren't afraid to display.

But I'm probably a little meaner. MEAN. MEAN I SAY.

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I think we have a similar "openness" and a passionate, emo quality that we aren't afraid to display.

But I'm probably a little meaner. MEAN. MEAN I SAY.
    Honestly, I did have you guys confused for the first few days when I first joined the forum. But I quickly learned to segregate you two.

On second glance, you're both VERY different. I find your personality to be a lot more genuine, and non-bs--you stay true to yourself. The fluff/rainbows/hearts/sprinkles aside, you always say what you want to say, and no one is going to stop you from saying it. As "crazy" as you say you are(ie:crazy hot chicks thread)--and, Marmie, you do have your crazy moments, you still seem to be more constructive and less oblivious than SS. She seems like she's a hardcore "pleaser", whereas, you're not--you're more likely to dig your heals than she is; you have more integrity in that regard.

You are correct as well, you're similar in the openness/passionate/emo categories.

YW, you're a real sweetheart, one who's fun and frenetic but in a good way. While you do express cynicism, it's not cynicism that's core deep which is a positive thing.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

While you do express cynicism, it's not cynicism that's core deep which is a positive thing.
    I'd say in your case it's more realism than actual cynicism.

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    I'd say in your case it's more realism than actual cynicism.
    Thanks. I do try to offset since core deep cynicism is counterproductive.