• WTF?

7 20.59%
First 23456 Last

Thread: YW and I

figsfiggyfigs

it happens.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    I'm sillier and a lot more careless online. And I troll. A lot.
    That's because you're personally detached from this forum. This is just a playground for you, and when you shove other kids, they take it as though it was serious. hah. Jen doesn't do the gratuitous shoving for its own sake, but in your case, it's almost like you're trying to say "LOL I CAN DO IT TOO!".

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Vala Faye View Post
    Nope. Ywir spends most of her time in SeFi mode from what I can see, when she's on here (or worse, on vent). Jen, your Te(Ni) is undeniably present when you're here, while Ywir's gets questioned on a frequent basis.
    who are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    Are you kidding me? I barely see it, if at all.

Jen is much more serious, her sense of fairness gives her a certain softness that I doubt many people can see.

YW is just all over the place, even when she's serious, she's trying to focus to contain herself.
    and you?

i think i might know but i'm not sure...whisper in my ear dear?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    Mm

Hey LadyX,
    Vala Faye is...
    Gingko is...

As for the original topic, Vent people are quite adamant about the differences between YWIR and Jenaphor, so we may not well represent the rest of TypeC as we know well of YWIR's disability of not being a hardass. Nonetheless, I would still disagree with the assertion that you two share enough similarities to be confused with each other. Truthfully, for me, there is a thread of connection between Jenaphor, YWIR, and Salt and Pepper, but not of confusion.

Also in the fluff section? :steam: I need more of my posts to count.
    Love wouldn't exist without loneliness to inspire it.

Peach yogurt is made of love. And gnome kidneys. - Domino

I can cope and will cope without polluting my lungs. - Saslou

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

okay thanks it just now occurred to me that it was her but i wasn't sure about him. so thankya!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

I'll 'fess up. There's the ENTJ similarity but it's true there's not enough to confuse us.

We're primarily to the point/blunt where not many of our posts are lengthy. We share some Ni humour and enjoy jacking around but YW's more friendly and warmer than I am where my humour's a bit more cutting but I do have a side I don't show online very much (Ginkgo and a few others have seen it and many have seen glimpses of it). We challenge but in different ways and for different reasons. We've both been confused for men online and people are usually shocked the first time we post pics.

violaine

No. I can see how you both vibe with each other but you have very different styles.

I wasn't really active here when either of you first joined though, I think, so perhaps you were more similar at first and have since diverged.

What's the difference in vibe violaine, beyond the iciness and the lack of lesbo desire (as in other ladies wanting me to have their babies)?
    Last edited by bechimo; 06-20-2011 at 10:21 PM. Reason: Added a clarifying phrase.

violaine

^Your energy is more streamlined in a sense, you have a more calmly intense focus in my opinion, right to the point of things. YWIR seems more experimental though it seems a deliberate choice as well. I could theorize that you both have the same ability to be streamlined or experimental and each style is a choice... But that's just a guess based on a sliver of online observation. Maybe a case of being on a similar road to each other but at diff points along the way.
    Last edited by violaine; 06-21-2011 at 10:04 AM.

Thanks for your and others input. No doubt that YW and I are different ages and in different stages of our lives. But it always surprises me how intense and serious people think I am on TypeC when in reality, I'm usually pretty calm and relaxed and a chunk of posts are tongue in cheek or sarcastic in nature.