User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Bite me please, nicely? Aw, come on sassy. Give it some punch!
    Awww, you called me Sassy

My Aries nature is in hibernation so my Pisces backup is looking after the world. Lets make love not war
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Architectonic View Post
    While the use of large fonts, comic sans or brightly coloured text can be novel and or amusing on occasion, these options also are ripe for abuse.
    Ripe for abuse? In your opinion maybe. Thank God your opinion is not that of the masses. :rolli:

While most people understand forum netiquette and innately understand that if they use ugly fonts such as Comic Sans and especially large or brightly coloured text (remember that members use different colour schemes), their (serious) posts will be painful to read and others are likely to perceive them negatively.
    Why don't you worry about the one thing in this world you have control over, which is YOUR OWN BEHAVIOR.
    Who made you the demi-god of appropriate font usage?
    Meh.

Occasionally, there is someone who either doesn't understand this, or is deliberately being provocative.
    Your opinion is not a universal rule of the universe, so think twice before you accuse someone of being deliberately provocative.
    I think you take your self way too seriously, and your reaction to font use by other members of this forum is accurately depicted as follows:

Certain forums explicitly have rules against using large and or brightly coloured text because of the possibility of abuse.
    Well go join that forum then and be happy instead of griping here.
    In certain countries irritating people are taken out into the woods and shot.
    What's your point?
    If you don't like what another forum member writes OR THE FONT IT IS WRITTEN IN then don't read it, OKAY?

-Halla
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

Too damn funny.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    Ripe for abuse? In your opinion maybe. Thank God your opinion is not that of the masses. :rolli:

Why don't you worry about the one thing in this world you have control over, which is YOUR OWN BEHAVIOR.
    Who made you the demi-god of appropriate font usage?
    Meh.

Your opinion is not a universal rule of the universe, so think twice before you accuse someone of being deliberately provocative.
    I think you take your self way too seriously, and your reaction to font use by other members of this forum is accurately depicted as follows:

Well go join that forum then and be happy instead of griping here.
    In certain countries irritating people are taken out into the woods and shot.

What's your point?
    If you don't like what another forum member writes OR THE FONT IT IS WRITTEN IN then don't read it, OKAY?

-Halla
    Much enjoyment to be had from your posts, as always, Halla. Lol. Particularly liked the underlined.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

please say that you're joking in the OP... otherwise you are an uptight prick who doesn't understand the concept of ignoring things
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Anew Leaf

This thread has made my night.

MBTI
    yupp

In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    Aeon
    Enneagram
    10w so
    Socionics
    LOL

Since you guys love it so much, I will regularly post in rainbow colours from now on.

Since you guys love it so much, I will regularly post in rainbow colours from now on.
    *steals template*

Need to find a way to do this for signature though.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

It is annoying. Burns my eyes, it does.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness