User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Default Who would you like to hang out with?

Okay, I don't want this to be like those "Top ten awesome people on the forum! Everyone else blows!" threads. I honestly think it would be fun to get together with anyone here. But I just realized that I think Mempy and I would have a lot of fun hanging out together and it inspired this thread.

This is also a ringing endorsement for the rep system, social experiment though it may be, and even if the grey boxes aren't as exciting or pretty as the green (and occasionally red) ones were. Mempy and I don't even really interact much on the forum as a rule, but through reps we show appreciation for each other's funny posts. If I were limited to the public forum I might not know how similar our senses of humor are.

I think I would also have fun with Martoon. He has this quirky sense of humor which I love. He and Noah would totally hit it off I think. (I just realized he only has like 30 posts here so people who don't also visit INTPC might not know that NoahFence is my husband of 10 years.)

This is in addition to the people I have met already or expect to meet at the meetup in June, all of which are very exciting to me.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Although i hit it off with some of you more than others
    via PM's and such
    I 'd like to hang-out with all of you
    Just to get a better idea of your perspective
    not to say that we will get along
    but its worth the shot
    I live in SoCal if you're up for it IRL
    cuz I am

~the uber-friendly introvert
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

In no particular order: Cze Cze, Pink, Cafe, proteanmix, Limey, Night and his lovely wife, FMWarner (even though like many others I suspect he doesn't like me), Substitute, Raincrow007, Usehername, Xander, Digest, Toonia, Mempy, whatever. I'm sure I'll think of more later.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I have a hunch that I will make several people feel uncomfortable, but in alphabetical order:
    • ByMySword
      • He an I really click and we enjoy each others' posts.
    • CaptainChick
      • She is one of the few members who seems to take an active and astounding liking for me. I feel romance in my soul when I converse with her. One day, I want to move to California so that I can be hers and she can be mine.
    • Carebear
      • We got off to a rocky start, back when I was more insecure and coming off the angst that enabled me to fit in with the MySpace crowd, but we both found out a mutual interest in roller coasters.
    • Dana
      • She's just so sweet to me. I was honestly very touched by many of the posts she made about me. Even though we disagree on some issues and have bumped into each other's heads, she'll always remain a beautiful friend.
    • DeliriousDisposition
      • Okay, so she claims to not be as eccentric as others perceive her, but her quirkiness is what turns me on. Society may think she's crazy, but I think crazy people are the most profound people in the world. So she's everything but crazy.
    • FMWarner
      • My wisecracking moviegoer buddy. He and I both know movies from an intellectual standpoint.
    • Grayscale
      • I still have Crysis if you want to play!
    • Heart
      • She's sweet and sincere and I've taken a liking for her. She is always there to reassure me when my moods swing to the negative.
    • Hexis
      • Well, I can't say that I know him that well, since he doesn't post as much, but if he's shooting in Texas with Meta and BMS, then my mind is already made up.
    • Kiddo
      • This isn't about the BJs, but Kiddo is misunderstood and opinionated, and so he'll fit just fine into my clique.
    • Mempy
      • Her posts are always so cute and she makes me laugh. I like INFPs, too, because they're such a project to figure out. The fact that my posts make her laugh make me blush.
    • Metamorphosis
      • Pretty much my online INTJ brother. Certainly not a stereotype of an uptight INTJ, he is very amusing and an extremely clever wit.
    • Mr Galt
      • Another of my opinionated, hippie-hunting INTJ brothers. I love how he also has a keen awareness of his dislikes and isn't afraid to express them.
    • Noel
      • We both like black metal and video games. He also displays a similar sense of humor to mine.
    • Randomnity
      • I don't know what her opinion is about me or even if she has one, but I always enjoyed her. We don't really have common interests, but I admire her for her wild side and clearheadedness she often displays here. (I'm sorry if I freaked her out.)
    • Sassafrassquatch
      • He is pretty much the most uniquely funny and cleverest person on these boards. He is also endearingly opinionated and stands true to his principles, uncaring of what other people think.
    • scantilyclad
      • Very good at relating to people. She does not shy away from politically incorrect thinking and I love the way she is so understanding of my dark sense of humor.
    • Silently Honest
      • A member of my clique and we are both Shield fans. We think alike and always seem to have the best comebacks for each other's jokes.
    • TheBeatGoesOn
      • He an I should start an enterprise of making "Fail" posters. I always anticipate what fail poster he is going to use against me next.
    • Varelse
      • Girl gamer! Don't know what her actual opinion is of me, but she is confirmed to be a video gamer, so we automatically have a lot in common. And she seems to identify with my favorite characters in Star Trek, so yeah, we have a lot in common.
    • Wandering
      • Our Ni dominance makes us rather similar in terms of our insecurities. I don't know her that well, but she has a reassuring quality she brings to others, making her quite insightful.
    • whatever
      • The question is: "Who wouldn't want to hang out with Whatever?" I think she also enjoys my perverse sense of humor! And her deceit in the past month has not turned me off, because I felt her lie about being an ESTP was a silly thing for anyone to be turned off by.
    • wildcat
      • I'm insatiably curious to see what he's like in real life.
    Last edited by The Ü™; 03-31-2008 at 12:55 PM.

MBTI
    INFJ

I started making a list, but then I realised it would include most of the regular and even less regular posters on the board, so... I can find something fascinating in pretty much everyone, so I'd like to have a chance to hang out with everyone, to see what would happen.

Thing is, though, some of my favourite online people would probably end up being the kind of people I'd run away from in real life. For example, people like Substitute and Whatever would probably drain me in half a minute

On the other hand, I suspect that with some other people, especially my favourite INFJs, we'd probably end up saying *nothing* of any significance, and we'd spend our time making small talk, and then we'd go home, and get on the computer, and start sharing the *real* stuff that we somehow coudln't talk about in person

I suspect it would be the other way around with the INFPs: they'd get all deep and meaningful and I'd clam up, feeling like I left my brain at home

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    I have a hunch that I will be making many people feel uncomfortable,
    Yeah, I'm uncomfortable because I'm not on your list

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Wandering View Post
    Whatever are you talking about?

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Whatever are you talking about?
    Cheater

<= Happy kitty

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Okay, I am actually going to partake in this thread...

-I would like to hang out with two mods, Ivy and Edahn. Ivy seems like she would be really funny,i.e.have a good sense of humor, or something. Edahn seems like he would be great fun for a live debate, yup, yup.

-Uber, I would love him and squeeze him and make him massage my feet.

-Moving to Norway... Carebear (you're a guy?!?!? I so thought you were a lesbian this whole time, lol) and Spitlett seem like they would be some great Norwegian company, big ups.

-Moving to (Singapore?) I would surely love to hang out with the Sisterhood, aelan and elfinchilde

-moving to Texsux, uh.... would absolutely love to go shooting with the Brothas, and I would also love to get a beer or something with scantilyclad, she seems fun!!!

-moving to Washington, I'd holla at Grayscale and Juduous, we'd probably get into some esoteric/perverted conversation about whether or not bestiality is practiced more frequently in Texsux, and if a dog is better than a cow.

-oh how dare I forget, I would *definitely* want to hang out with nemo, er...let's just leave it at that..

-I think I would like to have cups of tea with both heart and Seanen, they seem like wise chicas!!!

-I wouldn't mind sitting at the dock of a bay with typo, I can dig that cool breeze!!!

-I almost forgot, but if and when feeling particularly angsty and misanthropic, I'd love to hang out with Nocap, to go blast a mental cap in some ignint ass!!!

-I would love to kick it with whatever, she is an incredibly cool chick, I get the suspicious feeling that getting wasted with her, would be *a lot* of fun!!!!!!

-I feel like Dana and I were best friends in our past lives, so I would definitely want to hang out with her.

-Moving to the UK (I'm all over the place, I know) I would love to hang out with Flac and discuss in depth his feelings about Gertie the Dinosaur.

-Moving to NorCal, I'd swing by to my girl CzeCze's house and pick her up for some OG Korean BBQ, mashiso!!!! That would be deliciously interesting.

-Stopping by in Oregon, I would love to hang out with Sass, he cracks me up, nuff said.

-Oh my, moving to Canada, I would love to hang out with DD and Ender, DD I think I might be in love with her, so she better watch out.

-In my own neck of the woods, I would like to hang out with FM and kick his ass in Scrabble, and I would love to hang out with Averex and discuss music

-speaking of music...Pure mercury would definitely get a visit by me, we'd go out dancing or something.. Oh, and regarding male ENFPs, Lateralus, Gabe, and Nameless would be interesting guys to hang out with, yes indeed. ^__^

-I would love to hang out with Alcearose and arcticangel, two sister ENFPs who seem to know wassup!!!

-I'd definitely be down to swig on a pint with YourLocalJesus

-For reasons not entirely clear to me, I would want to hang out with nightning, and Athenian, I guess there is still this INFJ mystique

hmmmm, I know I must be forgetting like 10 people, so I'll add later, much

Oh, and I would be interested in meeting nearly everyone, so....

-CC
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Wandering View Post
    Don't feel bad. I'm adding you to my list.

Wandering.
    Time is a delicate mistress.