User Tag List

First 12345 Last

First of all, this whole post is a big

Ivy, you probably would make me crack up a few times in real life. I am glad we have similar senses of humor. That post about your cat Sylvia, and your dead pet squirrel? Killed me.

Quote Originally Posted by Wandering
    Thing is, though, some of my favourite online people would probably end up being the kind of people I'd run away from in real life. For example, people like Substitute and Whatever would probably drain me in half a minute
    I'm not easy to drain if the person I'm engaging with is a person I like, even if they're extroverted. If I'm enjoying them, I can keep up with them. My brother is an ESTP and brought his seemingly extroverted fiancee home to meet our family over the course of the past week. She's a very likeable person; her and I talked oodles at the Italian restaurant our family ate at, and we played hangman on the paper table cover. It was pretty fun.

Like others here, I don't want to leave anyone out, so I'm not going to mention names.

Hey, Ivy, if you hadn't posted this or let me know somehow, I'd probably have no idea you thought we'd crack each other up IRL. It is a huge pat on the back for the reputation system; I can't remember how many times I've expressed something through rep that I otherwise wouldn't have, but it's probably in the triple digits.
    They're running just like you
    For you, and I, wooo
    So people, people, need some good ol' love

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Edahn and Dissonance for sure.
    Uh...
    Oh and nemo. Me and that dude could probably build a rocket in a day or two. Or a robot car or a real working version of one of the transformers.
    Definitely Night and CC and DD. I guess I like assonance. /shrug
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    ENTP

And Grayscale.
    He's smart as shit.
    we fukin won boys

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Nocapszy View Post
    Edahn and Dissonance for sure.
    Uh...
    Oh and nemo. Me and that dude could probably build a rocket in a day or two. Or a robot car or a real working version of one of the transformers.
    Definitely Night and CC and DD. I guess I like assonance. /shrug
    DUDE... you are the one I forgot!!!!!!

Fixed
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ExTJ

Martoon and NoahFence seem like neat people to spend time talking to.

It would be useful to have someone more energetic around ot get conversations/other things to do started up, Randomnity seems like someone who could help get something physically oriented going, Whatever, CzeCze, and a few others on the tip of my tongue seem to be types that could get things going.

Otherwise I am not really sure though, from not knowing people outside the internet. Prplchknz is someone I have seen outside the internet, but we pretty much endedup doing a "introvert forced conversation" type of thing, which doesn't say much about how she would be with someone more energetic around.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    -I almost forgot, but if and when feeling particularly angsty and misanthropic, I'd love to hang out with Nocap, to go blast a mental cap in some ignint ass!!!
    As much as I dislike the term angsty... eh whatever.

You're gonna have to get used to the big gun's lady. The rifle will do you no good in my presence.

I'd also like to jam with Stevie Ray Vaughan. Who, I know, is not posting here, but he was a fucking awesome dude. I play a little blues.

Also I'm listening to his music. Whoever reads this, and those who don't, should be too.
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Zergling View Post
    Martoon and NoahFence seem like neat people to spend time talking to.
    Geek party at my house!
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Geek party at my house!
    Ooooh! Or a sleepover at the library! Geekness times pi!

I went to one of those once. Absolutely one of my most treasured memories, ever. I attended it with a grade school ENFJ friend. We made friends with girl scouts we'd never met before (heck, we weren't even in the girl scouts), made popcorn with the young, nice female librarians (or maybe they were just girl scout chaperones), played games late into the night, put our sleeping bags under a sun roof, slept bundled up all safe and warm in our blankets with the night sky above us, and when we left the next morning my friend and I had checked out an armful of mystery books each. Oh, joy. :') Those memories are what make life worthwhile.
    They're running just like you
    For you, and I, wooo
    So people, people, need some good ol' love

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Sleepover at the library? That is awesome. And I used to head straight for the mysteries, too. See, I told you we'd get along!
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

MBTI
    INTP

There's a few on here it would be cool to meet IRL - but I'm kinda guessing they know who they are already. (and I'm likely to meet Dansker in the next few weeks)

As well as them, I'd add heart and aelan. We seem to cross paths here and there.