User Tag List

First 1234 Last

perdu fleur par bologne Martoon's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Okay, I don't want this to be like those "Top ten awesome people on the forum! Everyone else blows!" threads.
    I agree. I like the "Top two awesome people on the forum! Everyone else blows!" threads better.

He and Noah would totally hit it off I think. (I just realized he only has like 30 posts here so people who don't also visit INTPC might not know that NoahFence is my husband of 10 years.)
    Absolutely. Even if I hadn't read any of his posts, I know I'd really like Noah based entirely on the different avatars he's had. But reading his posts confirms this. (Why don't you drag him over here to post more often, btw?) It would be enormous fun to hang with both of you. And I have this theory that funny people encourage silliness in their children, by intentional and unintentional reinforcement. I bet your kids are a riot. Actually, I've read a few accounts of them, and I know they're a riot.

I will refrain from making a list of people I'd like to meet, since, as has been noted, such lists are by nature exclusive. I believe I have been referenced a grand total of 1 times on such lists.
    I'm not a procrastinator. I'm a long-term planner.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Don't feel bad. I'm adding you to my list.

Wandering.
    Aww, thanks !

By the way, I'd probably totally love you in real life, because you're so cute I'd want to hate you, but you're too nice and fun for me to manage to hate you, so all my hate would transmutate into adoration and I'd totally love you

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Wandering View Post
    Aww, thanks !

By the way, I'd probably totally love you in real life, because you're so cute I'd want to hate you, but you're too nice and fun for me to manage to hate you, so all my hate would transmutate into adoration and I'd totally love you
    Kewl! Thanks I don't think I'm that cute, but thanks. I can look pretty rough, but I'm not showing anyone that. :P You might hate me after a while because I can be moody and mouthy hehe. ;P
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    I don't think I'm that cute,
    Well then your camera has a crush on you ...

I can look pretty rough, but I'm not showing anyone that. :P You might hate me after a while because I can be moody and mouthy hehe. ;P
    I don't care if you're moody as long as you don't try to make me feel responsible for your moods As for mouthy: it all depends on what you actually *say* - and how much you actually expect me to *actively* listen to you

Also in alphabetical order...

CaptainChick
    Gish
    TheBeatGoesOn
    Uberfuhrer

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Okay, I don't want this to be like those "Top ten awesome people on the forum! Everyone else blows!" threads. I honestly think it would be fun to get together with anyone here. But I just realized that I think Mempy and I would have a lot of fun hanging out together and it inspired this thread....
    I would have a blast spending the day with substitute and Xander, I am sure of it.

Procrastinating
    MBTI
    INTJ

I'm not doin this because I just know I would leave someone out! Then I would be

MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    <3
    Socionics
    wtf

CaptainChick
    Uberfuhrer
    PinkPiranha
    YourLocalJesus
    CaptainChick again
    Grayscale
    nightning
    CaptainChick a third time
    Edahn
    substitute
    whatever
    Spitlett
    CaptainChick
    Mempy
    Dana
    ygolo
    CaptainChick
    Merkw
    Urchin
    The Liquid Laser
    CaptainChick again
    CzeCze

Edit: I forgot Nocap and GZA. Those two definitely deserve mention.

Blah, I'd hang out with anyone here.
    You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club. - Jack London

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I reserve the right to add people as I think of them.

Jen
    Ivy
    Targo
    Heart
    Wandering
    Toonia
    Eileen
    Faith
    Mempy
    Seanen
    AllAboutSoul
    INTJMom
    JaeRae
    whatever
    Proteanmix
    GruffyBear
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

There are many people here I'd like to hang out with because they seem very cool/intriguing and I'd like to get to know them better, but I find it very awkward to actually meet people from online. Or meeting anyone new, really. And I'm not very....social here, so I somehow doubt any of these would be reciprocated.

But here's a list in theory:

-all the ISTPs here. You all intrigue me in various ways, and I find myself wondering if you're as different in RL as I am.
    -I changed my mind, it somehow seems too invasive and creepy to name names. Like...forum-stalking people. But there are probably around...10 or 15 people here who I would love to have a coffee with. In theory.