User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by elfinchilde View Post
    Orlando Bloom, only as per below. What can i say, i'm prejudiced for my own species.
    Being a kitty myself, I'll take him in any way But I must admit he's never been as yummy as in that role

Question: do elves keep cats as pets ?

MBTI
    INTP

Men have 10 ribs, women have 12. the last two are just about under the diaphragm/lungs, so it explains the cutting off of breath.
    Ahhhhh.

do they wear them anymore/are girdles the same: frankly, no. To give an idea of comparison: what's an average american current woman's waistline (you're american, right? )?
    No, I'm from New Zealand.

and this has GOT to be the most discreet thread i've been on.
    I know, but I don't think there's many people who wouldn't read the white stuff straight away.

Just for a laugh, funny Decoded pear pips showtime in Vegas. Doesn't make any sense I know.
    Why do we always come here?

I guess we'll never know.

It's like a kind of torture,
    To have to watch this show.

MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Wandering View Post
    Being a kitty myself, I'll take him in any way But I must admit he's never been as yummy as in that role

ooh. totally. you should have heard the female sighs in the cinema i was in, when in the 2nd film of the trilogy, he appeared sliding down his shield shooting arrows, and then leapt up onto the horse in one fluid motion. *swoons*

The women in the audience gasped together and sighed together and together. The men together.

bwah ha.

Question: do elves keep cats as pets ?
    i do have a kitten, but he's in london now. sure, why not. Elves make no discrimination about their pets. let's see. hm. from the past to now, i've had a bunny, a koala, a kitten, three puppies (i'm fond of puppies, altho, only males qualify to be puppies, since a female puppy would be a..... , and that's not a nice thing to call something you love. ). oh, and the flock of nightingales, and a sparrow. And a hamster.

on here, i've got a wildcat, a mousie, a duckie and a pirhana! someone up there must love me.

edit: which reminds me. excuse me a second while i go leave food for my pets in my blog. hmm...what shall be on the menu today....
    You gave me hyacinths first a year ago;
    They called me the hyacinth girl.
    Yet when we came back, late, from the Hyacinth garden,
    Your arms full, and your hair wet, I could not
    Speak, and my eyes failed, I was neither
    Living nor dead, and I knew nothing,
    Looking into the heart of light, the silence.

--T.S Eliot, The Wasteland

MBTI
    INTP

God all this copying and pasting, pictures of hunks and my tight corset are making me very sleepy, I must to bed.
    Why do we always come here?

I guess we'll never know.

It's like a kind of torture,
    To have to watch this show.

MBTI
    INFJ

ooh. totally. you should have heard the female sighs in the cinema i was in, when in the 2nd film of the trilogy, he appeared sliding down his shield shooting arrows, and then leapt up onto the horse in one fluid motion. *swoons*
    Not bad, not bad. But I preferred his oliphaunt attack (third movie, right?)

The women in the audience gasped together and sighed together and together. The men together.

bwah ha.
    Heh Jealous, they were

from the past to now, i've had (...) a koala,
    Now, *there* is an original pet to have! Aren't they a bit dangerous though, with those big claws? And where do you get eucalyptus leaves to feed them??

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Mort Belfry View Post
    God all this copying and pasting, pictures of hunks and my tight corset are making me very sleepy, I must to bed.
    Sleep tight !

(Yeah, yeah, I know, that was waaaayyyy too easy )

MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Mort Belfry View Post
    nites Mort, sweet dreams.

Heh Jealous, they were

Now, *there* is an original pet to have! Aren't they a bit dangerous though, with those big claws? And where do you get eucalyptus leaves to feed them??
    Totally jealous.

Koala. here, ya can read about him. had to dig him up from sword's blog.

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...tml#post172902

yeayea, i'll admit, i'm deprived of real pets. if anyone should like to sponsor a doggie or a kitten, i should be much, much obliged!

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

corsets are now worn more as fashion pieces, not the whale-bone constructions which constricted breathing and resulted in fainting. Part of it is because it flatters the figure. The other half lends to fantasy.

Roberto Cavalli's corset designs off the runway:

Women don't faint perhaps because the ethos now is to be strong. But we still wear the corsets because we have not let go of the binds of sex - still seek to be desired.

Perhaps the game is imprinted in biology and we can never run too far from it.

Hey, this topic can be quite a good social one. Why Fluff, Mort? The reasons for fainting need not be physical anymore.

MBTI
    type

yea. biologically speaking, the rules of attraction for men with regards to women: one of the key things is a waist hip ratio (WHR) of 0.7.

so people talk about how the times change, that Marilyn Monroe was so buxomy and full figured, yet Kate Moss is such a Twiggy. But ya know what? Both these It Girls had the same WHR of 0.7.

THere are things that are undeniably keyed into biology. Which was why the question i asked on some other thread: how much of us is truly intelligent: ie, sentient, original thought, and how much is actually animal instinct?

So much of what we think, say, do, desire and are repulsed by, are explained by genes and instinct alone.

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

I fainted once...from loss of blood.
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.