User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Default Why did you change your avatar?

What made you choose it, where is it from, etc? I like a lot of the avatars I see on here, I think some awesome comments beyond "it's pretty" would rock.

<--- Winter is a main character from Girly, a webcomic that was REALLY well done. My favorite webcomic ever. <3 She's full of life and action, and doesn't stop at anything to get what she wants, even if she is oblivious to how things 'should' be done. Truly awesome character.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I always loved my fairytale elven ones, but I felt like picking something that would be me and actually existed. When I saw this one, I was sold instantly. I'm a crazy cat lady, and this one was so beautiful and so...'me'. The butterfly adds extra significance as it stands for frailty, beauty, fun, but also transcendence, growth (caterpillar-cocoon-butterfly), flitting from flower to flower to take in all the beauty in the world.

Then there's the interaction of those two beautiful creatures, both in equal curiosity, equally intrigued by one another and giving the other the benefit of the doubt, trusting the other not to cause harm. Pure magic.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    What made you choose it, where is it from, etc? I like a lot of the avatars I see on here, I think some awesome comments beyond "it's pretty" would rock.

<--- Winter is a main character from Girly, a webcomic that was REALLY well done. My favorite webcomic ever. <3 She's full of life and action, and doesn't stop at anything to get what she wants, even if she is oblivious to how things 'should' be done. Truly awesome character.
    My unrequited love for you forced me to change my avatar, symbolizing my entrapment within a glass case emotion, touching the reflection of myself, which symbolizes me touching myself.

Rainy Day Member Ingrid in grids's Avatar

I found mine on a bored day looking through tumblr posts tagged under "#art". It's something similar to what I'd paint, though unfinished. I like that it's unfinished, and makes for an interesting image. I also liked the tones. I guess the unfinished noseless face, the empty eye sockets and the skewed mouth should speak for something, but I haven't figured it out. I was just drawn to it.

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Feeling intellectually elegant, classy... as well as a deep seated romantic yearning...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Phantonym

I literally stumbled upon it when I found this page - http://shinybinary.com/

I collect pics I like, so I immediately saved it. It's called "Imagine" and I liked that. More often than not file names are just a string of numbers.

I don't really feel that it represents some significant part of myself that anybody else doesn't have, there isn't any deeper personal meaning in it for me behind choosing it that I have specifically put into words. I see it as a positive depiction, even though I am aware that it can seem melancholic or sad as well.

I like that it makes me think of particles forming a whole, everything has layers you can peel off and put back together, unfinished works that may never be finished but finishing them isn't even the main objective and things like that.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    My unrequited love for you forced me to change my avatar, symbolizing my entrapment within a glass case emotion, touching the reflection of myself, which symbolizes me touching myself.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

I did a Google Image search for "cat" + "yarn". And I didn't want one that looked like a picture that an old lady would have on her wall. So I chose this!
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

I get tired of looking at them after awhile and want something new.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I keep avatars as long as they appeal to me or "feel right." I've had a parade of avatars which were actually pictures of myself, and I got tired of that. Now I tend to do "themes" which sometimes are inside jokes with myself, but that's okay.

Oh the current photo is Lily Allen, who I am obsessed with at the moment. I feel a strong identification with her song lyrics, etc.

I picked this one with her hair looking messy and the eyeliner because I thought it was more emo and simply appealing.