User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Default Receive meditative interpretations.

If you would like to participate feel free.

I may write up a page or less on each person who is interested in receiving an interpretation of them in a perceptive creative way. It could be the randomest craziest shit ever.

Then again it could be uplifting, confronting, strange, confusing, unsettling, disturbing, eerie or other. The only way I can be, most importantly intense.

I shan't be held responsible for what surfaces, ask at your own peril. More lithe than a bobcat, quicker than a puma, stronger than an ocelot, tastier than a deer in the headlights, wickeder than an old lady riding a push bike over an open flame. Some may have meaning to you who knows or none, almost like reading your souls...must consume tasty souls.

Feed me!

Cried the indoctrinated pillow in the art of chutney. Its late, people are crying in the distance. My artificial fur coat is begging me to wear it. Good night good folks.

*why is this fluffy*

Said the fluffy animals with their beady glow in the dark eyes innocently.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I'm game. What the heck, my soul has been up on craigslist for over 6 months and noone has made an offer. May as well let someone get something out of it.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by Qlippoth View Post
    I'm game. What the heck, my soul has been up on craigslist for over 6 months and noone has made an offer. May as well let someone get something out of it.
    Oh good, I wanted to attend my meditation session today and focus on your name and amplify any insight I may receive. However I started working late and I woke up late. Helps me practice my intuition, seeing aspects of people whether real or imagined for a bit of fun.

Thanks for participating in the experience, glad the interest is low, would be swamped then.

There is an oath that travels distances in truth towards that which is understanding. and that which is understanding is partial to the reality matrix that is forming. you are expanding your awareness in dimensional reality and curious about the nature of events as they unfold. as such as a seeker of knowledge you have come to certain realizations that manifest in the now. these are often times kept hidden in the folds of minds eye for you are opening gradually towards consciousness on this plane, consciousness being the broad reality that encompasses your whole being. as a person who resides along the straight and narrow you are certainly stronger than you think, resilience creates a surface structure of will that extends beyond the norm of thy confines.

Perhaps a as time traveler you are seeing through the lens of the storm that wakens towards fruition of your design. indeed such is the intensity of your energy that you express a momentary decline in sensation towards that which is real. and there the transformational aspect of your being awaits. amidst the casual fields of flora and fauna you are part of those dreaming places that haunt you still. perhaps this is a marker, a testament to your persistence in being, perhaps it is a loss that comes forth and is evident in the waking world, there is something that is nagging at your core and it is weighing you down big time. a deep gash to your features is mostly silent. there is a sensation of wanting to be told things and made to task of certain qualities that are concerning your ancestry, it is important to remember them, for they are most beneficial in your development of spirit.

In which instance there a sigh of relief at the mention of children that are happiest when responding to your energy. and so it is with your anticipation that you do as much as you can to reintegrate aspects towards a drawing, like a mana field of wisps. of which the inner being balances the outer being in ways that shape you yet for things to come. when the right expression carries forward your dreams sing with grace as the flute plays in the background. there is no escaping the economy and yet you are settled well enough to be able to remember that this is a but a fleeting moment in time. and when time moves forward so can you only when you are able to and want to. and to this end you crave to be heard, seen and spoken to in a way that instils the values you hold dearest to your soul. your heart center is more logical than you want to acknowledge. while your mind space wants to rush things and create ways of doing in this material realm of ours it is with the heart and mind when in balance would genuine direction become apparent. after all it is when you can access the instruments that burn brightly as any star do you walk amongst the day walkers and meet with the dream walkers as a converging world united in the forecast of futures path that is more about treading the present in certainty of being.

You are like a filament in space, reacting towards energy in a subtle way exploring them and shaping them towards an appropriate station of choosing, it is to start a process, a chain reaction towards discarding known principles in favour of new ones that reestablish long lost activity, neurons that fire up like a motor engine at full speed. for who is to say when your energy starts to understand the ways of the the heart and mind in balance. and then the illusion that the waking world is separate may reform. for we are part of a multitude all expression of oneness which has is deeper than the frequencies and resonances that are currently experienced.

And there I beheld a round shape, that hovered above a box, and in side the box stood a child, the child had a flower that danced, it was like flowers bloom, a conifer. there is a name for this and it is acacia amongst trees. there is more, the box fell away replaced with a field anew, and upon its surface blazed the popping sound of charred earth, for from the fires sprung life once more. and beyond the energy that manifested there was a term like grazing on soil, except this changed to a forest that was boundless, as the leaves fell, the sky was obscured, for the foliage grew as tall, and as large, larger than life in fact.

With pictures.

And so it came to pass that you were part of this dream of walking on hardened soil that restored its point of reference to anew, for all things survive. and in parsity survival is a physical term that is a limiter in our experience. when we can wade past the idea that we are in survival and realise we are merely an extension of our dimensionality in our physicality then then eternal consciousness opens a doorway into your soul and plucks out the golden light and expands it across universes, indeed as far and wide as the the inner eye could see. and there it is, a beautiful vista of energy that wants to be partaken of learning what being loved, nourished and inspired are all about, more than this, for you are being brought upon the face of this earthen abode to learn through your mirrors actions of what precipitates those actions long before you became aware of them yourself.

And that means you are standing on a precipice edge in a paradigm shift towards an understanding of life currents, convergence of exchanged that moves with intention. and that intention is governed by your belief, of what you have come to know and experience and what you are willing to let go in the now. for what served you in the past and what you think will aid you in your future is found in the present. for then you can establish the coordinates that best suit your traveling needs in accordance with your dreams.

And those dreams are you laying the foundations towards, or have been practicing with energies that you surround yourself in the elevation of being, and in that support and that kindness and unkindness that creates the duality, that polarity of polarities that requires enormous energy to experience you will come to an understanding much like planting an acorn in the woods that looks foolish at first, perhaps it is disappointing as the growth takes time to flourish. and those rooms that you harbor in your intentional reality as being are flickers into your shields, defenses and extremes. none of them worth a dime, or rather your worth does not hinge on them, for this is a physical made box that rises and tides as much as the moon directs.

And there i beheld a spirit and this spirit was elongated, perhaps a interdimensional and without end as eternity goes, yet inside the turmoil of physical experience emotions and thoughts obfuscate all those dreams and beginnings and endings as loose ends to be taken care of when there is so much more than this. and with each passing moment you are coming to the realsation that neither that which is old nor that which is future can be predictive of the now. or rather it can be more predictive than you imagined. after all those mirrors that you bring into your awareness are phantoms, and their photon energies are bespectacled in colour as they move in and out of your life as the shades and brightness that was brought into your awareness at pertinent stages in your life.

It is you who are shaping them, it is your actions, it is your spirit, your mind, your emotions, your thoughts, your being that calls forth those energies that are directly influencing your free will to choose where you are heading. what you want to do with yourself even, and as they travel for you you are discarding the travel for you and then you misunderstand what is going on and repeat a cycle that takes experience life times to restore, reset and reassess anew. who else but you can be accomplished in restructuring your world view towards a position of security, but i ask you what dis security in this physicality in truth, is it an eternal pain, is it an eternal struggle, is it an eternal peace, perhaps it is more than this, more than the happiness you seek, the satisfaction you are given.

I see a shape, and it is the shape of an eagle, more like a wedged tail eagle cruising along the sky looking in a birds eye view across the land, deciding which direction the currents of wind wind to go, for there are many, yet many realities still as teach teachers and guides to gaze into the abyss of turmoil that teach separation as a spreading when tribal beings are intentional. and that is as it is.

90% waffle.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

I fluff well when I'm in the zone.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Would anyone else like to be fluffed?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Fluff me, baby!

Seriously though this seems cool, I would appreciate it.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    I fluff well when I'm in the zone.
    That was great.. a lot of deep insight that I need to mull over. You should change the title of this thread to: Consult an Oracle

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

ooh, me too. This should be interesting...

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I'm game.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Fluff me, baby!

Seriously though this seems cool, I would appreciate it.
    Thanks for taking an interest, my pleasure.

My extra boosting nutrients have run out today, I hope this style continues after today. Blessings.

To you i see a visual landscape that expands presently as a main state of being as a wandering soul that cares to experience delights of the physical there is a chance within you a urgency claims to rise. unlike a rest room for the refreshment a long sense of past moves forward in motion to thy self. and that past is a haunting recollection of your spirit, for spirit is your intuitive expression of the earth plane. it is of a caliber possessed of dimensionality that extends itself or rather lends itself to many experiences that help strengthen the bonds of resolve. and in that resolve you are managing to accomplish what you were driven towards not by choice on some instances but by way of frequency like a sway of sorts that chose a pattern of consciousness. and this consciousness moved

As the movement precipitated your actions you went from person to person, movement to moment, house to house like a fluidity, learning as you go with acumen, and that is a kind of blessing for you are meant to have known yourself in those reflections that show themselves to you for they are part of your inner desires forwarding your stations of being into a spiral that sweeps across your platform of knowing. and that is to say you are choosing to interact with energy that while interesting may also hold keys, portals to awakening your essential self from that which is hidden. and that which is hidden seems to be your real desires of what you wanted to accomplish. perhaps this was simple a choosing, a way to distract yourself from it all along, in a way the choosing of your tendency to be lost a little in the ways of personal space is no more apparent than the many directions you have taken towards the direction you are on right now. and it is possibly a navigation of sorts.

And as such you are moving towards a more prominent feature of or rather representation of yourself in the now. certainly dreaming places recreate trauma in your life that reflects this horrible artifact that you have experienced through the hands of your loved ones. indeed such is their power, there is a hauntedness about you, it is a mystique a channel if you will allowed taking shade in an interest that stems from this period of disquiet of your soul remembrance that comes from more than this plane alone. like a portion of your soul surgically clinically removed from thy self towards a more or less fusing of conditions. and conditions you have placed upon thy self more than once and neglected to warmth your being.

For warmth in you is beautiful were you to look within deeply you will find an inner resource that extends far and wide, as the winds roll as your breath deeply hums. tones sounds and vibrations of an energy that speaks, speaks to many in ways profound. you are a blessing that walks the earth plan as cosmic light as dear as you are shaped. designed in the very sane migrations of pasts doors towards something beautiful, in lifted way you receive communication of more than who you are during sleep. and as you close the gap between spirit and you, the real you awakens in enhancement naturally this healing takes place intimately as well as spiritually. upon the right foundational setting when you overcome your demons that surface like shades clinging to your aural specter of thought, they clutter you, choosing for you what to see, hear and listen to rather than the real you stepping forward and reclaiming, owning your shadows as strongly as your light. and this means that you are investing so much energy in things that hold you back sometimes that they are part of your being, naturally as any extension of being is. an extension of passion, and that passion reflects in your eyes as surely as your spirit resonates with the experience of sensation.

Like walls that vibrate as a touch, your essence steadfastly or rather firmly in place to certain conditions that you are allowing to manifest. for it is the changes of the minds eye, or rather the urging soul that creates a wave, like a piece of yarn which is strange to say, but like the string that wraps around the ball, which is earthen in circumference, the world over you search and seek for an illusion that manifests yet that is all it is. it is a reflection of polarity, and that polarity like so many in your life is at your calling, your behest of anticipation for the ride. for it is spirit that creates the fun, the amusement, the experiences that are guided, directional, and as much as your bodysuit is a vehicle for divine feminine, as you are, you are being. and this being brings forth a commanding presence.

And in each step of the way you may choose to face your demons, shadows and march forward proudly as divinity bestows to you with gifts as we all have, wanting to be unlocked and measured rather freed to become the vessels of our conscious choosing rather than confinement and restrictions for controlled directions. for with controlled direction you are losing part of that vision in you and seeing a door that looks like a physical behemoth, hahaha, what a strange word to place here. though that is what the sense feels like, you are battling a behemoth and it is governing, ruling without restraint unrelentingly so. and as it is your will that must needs be refocused towards cancelling this apparition you simply speak for assistance and assistance will prevail. for it is in the allowing, in the manifestation of asking for assistance when assistance, granted, small at first. will arrive to your aid. the longer you focus inward and find the inner resources that are your gift all along as the divinity that is bestowed upon you those that the flame carries forward as strongly as the next energy flow that is manifest of you.

And in this way that which is dragging its heels and towering over you as it is maybe discarded for a fresh vantage point and that is more than words, more than this physicality, it is an expression of truths to know that all that you were and all that you are and all that you will be shall merge united, rather than separated and in conflict with one another as if separated. and this is something that to explore, for you are astonishing as you are.

Fear perhaps is something that is tapping on your shoulders more than once, and it is a low frequency vibration that you seem to tune into, whether this be your passions, or a distillation of being, what it entails is you are being guided towards that which is fear inducing, maybe desensitized towards that which appears humorous now, exciting, almost normally so a natural extension of your being. i receive a sense that it is not, wonders when did this surface, this attention towards that which is fear creating. for as fear is a low frequency vibration love is a high frequency vibration. and when you are able to manifest love, what is universal, for the energy bands that surround the vibration of love are much stronger and fulfilling than fear of itself. fear tends to create a paralysis, a kind of down grading of the responses of the soul.

When experiencing that which is almost second nature a fascination drawn upon your awareness from experience of events beyond your means to control or direct then it is an outlet of expression towards you that is in your experiences wanting to energies the locus of control that you have while it is maybe misdirection. for the subconsciousness toning that is brought forward is such that we enact that which influences us most.

Even on the minute scale, those energies carry forward in small innocuous yet big and substantial ways in behaviors and personage that we are unaware of yet become totally aware of through wisdom grace upon which we change, and place upon ourselves a shift in awareness towards pleasing sensations that carry higher vibrational charges and wouldst thou be perspective then charges towards energies that hold us back no more. and in turn that reflection and charge of changes with the ones we meet as surely as the beacon lighter emmites a global frequency rather than a parallel or covered frequency in tandem to your hearts desires. and so it is.

And then i saw a vision, a vision of splendor, for before me stood preceptor of dreams. that told me there is a mountain, there is also a candle and a book. in the book pages upon pages of symbols strangely familiar, almost norse like maybe latin were written instructional. there was a statue of a masked man, a helmet with a glowing sphere inside that looked more than a bit intriguing for the beam reflected from a mirror. towards a landscape that stood bountiful with a great many selection of fruit bearing trees. it is by chance along the shoreline the sand became eaten, caved in, did not fall into the trap of the soul that was there but a delicate yet subtle lock that when taking a chisel and hammer, or rather tools to unlock a cliff with a haggard line ended. there was a teddy bear in a room then, a picture of a loved one that was most dear, she would be your mother.

I then traveled once more to another landscape, this was me seeing one of your guides, i know you like cats certainly but hahah, it was like this wise woman and wise man sitting bare feet soaking in a pond surrounded buy an oasis that was surrounded by a desert. but they thrived, and there were thousands of cats, literally as far as the eye could see. cats roamed freely here unperturbed. then the cave entrance opened up and there eyes glowed ever presently more, i tentatively moving forward in motion there was little to fear for the spirits played with me as surely as big cats and lords and lordesses of the feline kingdom resided within. their energies majestic. like a paint brush with each new affirmation the oasis expanded and with each falter the oasis contracted. except there was little contraction left there was momentary stasis as behooved the pensive aspersion of doubt. and such that an acceleration boost would reveal itself.

Not like that but hahaha.

Then i traveled once more outwardly this time, and there greeted me a ...i know right, sphinx. it did not riddle me, no, it actually looked at me intelligently, contemplating my actions and what was i really doing here, what was my intention before it as it cropped around me. pacing with intensity, it had wings strangely but it was not a horse, it was definitely not a horse. lol it almost wanted to ask me questions, but alas it settled in a curve and made a pattern in the sand and slept ignoring my presence. then a jewel appeared, it was shaped like a knife, to a lattice, or rather a jewel in the hilt of a knife, an opal it was, while the knife looked ordinary.

But then it fell, barely missing my foot and ruptured a hole in the sand and it quickened. i got stuck myself in the sand and sunk underneath. fell down into a room, it was a bit chilly in here, the energy felt clammy like a lot of resolutions past burdened, clumped up into tar. and yet there was something stuck, like a toilet that wanted to be flushed but until the release valve was found then it would stay clammy clumped in a corner in the back recesses of thy mind.

Then i saw myself before your essence and strangely dressed in a simple outfit with strange mascara i have not seen before that was like a warrior would don to camouflage themselves. except this wasn't decoration, it was a shapely shape of shapes designed to, from far away it looked like a lioness, and bar there were strange symbols and tattoos but more like a tapestry that was moving, this was across the hall, and it moved like a pictogram, like a living wall, that changed shape and form as i approached and remained active when i did not. who knows

There was at the last a position of harmony. and this resonance carried like a wave. so it is in parting that i say your greatest asset is being in tone, in tune, and in harmony to your energy. when you can create that wave of waves that moves you in the direction rather than the direction moving you through other peoples eyes then you will be presented with your authority, your power over those who are trampling over your boundaries as stilled, cancelled for your unique journey to manifest. in ways you are unexpected, or rather birthed into awareness from you to physicality in a most astonishing set of circumstances that are magnificent.

ps took an hour to meditate and type then another hour to fix up spelling mistakes and such.

Hopes you find it interesting.