First 6789 Last

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    I will go a trancing once more. dunno if its a good idea on an empty stomach but here goes.

then there was a vision of a girl in a station and she was blanket covered in a morning glad and that glade was a fraction of sorts that moved along the road of energies. and energies for you are at the moment in distillation, like a burning spark that was halted by some kind of station of unrest. for an unrest there was within thy confines and it made its way into your heart as a bottled fury upon thy energies of state and in that state of being there was a sense of stumble. like a hose that was washing away the energies that sprayed upon your being in a sense

it was like you are in need of relaxation here and lots of it, in a sense being the carer of energies carrier of energies that is being placed upon thy self is a responsibility to be in need to distance from. for when you are absorbing peoples in sensitivities to thy ways as you are indeed highly attuned to energies in an outward capacity. then it is when you are able to bring forward moment in motion to your energies that is like a shield that bounced from left to right, bottom to top. like a central vortex that is in enguard aware like a shiver spike to those energies around you towards a more balanced state of being.

for when you are in the situation that you find yourself in there is a sense that you are being drained there a lot more than you are able to maintain of your energies. and when you give away your energies in the way you do you are not only giving away your energies but you are giving away your own authority in being.

and this is a control issue, not for you but for those that are around you are causing you a most functioning state of sorrow, there is a sense that when you bring yourself to the conditional realities that move you and shape you and partake of you there is a feeling here that you would rather have them move through you rather than release them and harmlessly bounce off from thy countenance. and here is the issue that is being, and in that being you are meant to let energies bounce off of you harmlessly without retaining their residues, without doing so thy body resides in a depressing manner for thy anxieties are manifest from a larger scale than the current experiences that are shaping your design.

for indeed when you are able to take the time to release wounding, thy wounding is perhaps a procession of energies that build up like an overflowing damn or rather a clogged up artery. and when an artery clogs up the pressure to move changes. and then there is a sense of harm that befalls you rather than others. stop being a martyr dear, it is unlikely the recourse to movement, for then you are stationing yourself in front of a train rope in hand and placing your own self in front of the tracks. this is needless and pointless, whence you came into this reality to become a creator of thine will, and in that creator aspect of being you are meant to enjoy not the sufferance of others in their daily toil. nor expressed thy sorrows at the hurts and pains and emotions that welt up.

then i would implore you to wake up to yourself more and more in that sense that you are in gravity of your situation as the pull makes you feel obliged to be there as thy energy is resonance in being. it is a difficulty to re frame your point of reference here as it is the only one that has has become apparently known in your waking field as such it is important to take deep restfulness. for when you can be moved by this energy source. then you will be glad to be where you are as training takes shape.

(disruptions happened. the moment left, refocused)

there the energy changed in accordance with thy will, for you are being displaced in a way towards your energy, it is like asking the gatekeeper to awaken and remove the latch from the roost. when you can you can see much farther afield, when you are in disarray in thoughts and mind and heart, thy flutter of flurry changes with energy that is being created. there is a moment here where you can latch on towards your energy of being as the clear liquid shapes that move you in presence. for there is an especially like a torrential downpour at the moment with you. it is made from the fibers of being that have built up in stance of thy self. when you can become more comfortable, rather than the comforter of others, and you receive thy comfort of thy self in expression and tenderness then your energy moves with you in joy.

it is fortunate to be placed in a situation where you are able to affect energies and be seen towards them only when you are able to maintain your own energy without the affected outcomes of those affections towards thy roles that are in place. and in doing so you are able to change the outcome of the draping nature of energy that moves across your field of energy. this is meant that as the energy being that you are you are in terms harboring a pain here and that pain is not releasing. it is a hurt that is escalating in the nature of your role, rather it is coming from a heart center as clearly as the rings that move of toil. its strange, like you have been here before forwardly moment as being.

this would be a energy that wants clearing, you are wanting to be cleared of thy presence of the moment so that your focus would be more joy filled. and in the environment that is being placed before you, it is confining and within that confinement you find a sense of stability that sustains as much a changes your energy towards the moving emotions that lull. these are distractions of sorts that cause you more distress than good, only because you are being attuned to them of your accord, and in that way you are digesting them rather than moving in a reflective way. and this affects your energy as being. it is a harshness of sorts, when you can change this and know thy self in ways that mean treasured divine.

then you are being able to move well and truly as the being you are intended being. it is such that you are forming your will strongest felt and in that yearning sends out energies to become you, and not of you. it is more of a conflict inner that is being played out in your environments surrounds, as your heart reaches for platforms of engagement so does a change happen where there is a point of reflection in its fields. as much as you are sensitive to your surrounds there is another shape that chances to avail itself and it is a deflection of sorts as well. when you can move with your flow freely in a place in a sense where you are able to see with definition your spirit source clarity . then thy dearest of dears there is a knowing here that is moving forwards in ways unexpected. it is strongly felt and you will find your treasure, you will find your design in this way.

you are of strength to be where you are in more ways than thy energy that is being placed before you for your being is such that it sings out towards afar like a signal of signals and this signal is a reception of quantitative expression. and within this expression thy being is being of beings as it move forward in space.

and in that space there is a lot to be made of the ways in which you are following according to the ways of thy ways. and in this way while this was a moment of space. there is a shape here and it is of you being bold, as station of power frees your expression in a way that makes itself felt, not in a subtle or humbled way, but in an abrupt way and it is something that you are wishing for. strangely it is not a way to be neither is it the way of the way s as it stands there is more to it.

when you bring yourself forward in this procession, towards a changing season like a dancer in the rains, when tears fall upon those whose triggers are no longer affecting who you are then you are being made in thine ways whole more oft. in this sense what is being expressed is the swift dance of the soul, it is dancing with your heart, it is you who in spirit is wanting to move, like a flowing escalator lifting your self towards that which your being is intending to be.

it is a shape of shapes here that is of sorts a place of places. and then it is here that i see a an archipelago, islands of islands scattered as far as wide as can be seen. and in each space there is a flat space and a high rise space and an even space. of some sort. i focus on a major island. here a shaman with a mask dances with a shamaness. both their masks firmly planted with wooden fibers, like silken soft. twelve feathers lines the top of their masks. each differently expressed, teal aqua, yellow blue, violet, station dark green, purple red, maroon, golden sun, silver platinum, whiting grey, moon brown, reddish orange morning and crimson azure,

Sort of.

there was a trail here, it was a thousand steps of movement, and in these steps of movement taken eight hours to dance them in unification of harmony, whence energy generates and this energy warmth moves strongest felt across the isle, one after the other, for the archipelagos were of themselves interconnected in ways like a seismic fault line would from rifts of earthen places. and these earthen places stationary moved along the oceanic waters as the sandy beaches lapped up the sands from all manner of beaches as the wind blew them inwards. towards them, the sweaty shamaneers danced with such dedication that neither thought to remove their masks nor to stop their procession towards a symbolic rest of rests.

there was loom, it was being in movement in action, the weaver was skilled in making this fabric shine and in its state there was a pen. it was interrupter, there was like a mores code interruption. the loom weaving changed to mores code, or rather grail signs, that would be felt upon touch. this too changed along the ways as the movements precipitated on station. each station being pleasant of its own accord. there was a lever then, that wanted to be pressed in adjacent to a bunch of other levers that moved and in its wake was movement like gears changing shape along a wall that had many directions to move, it was moving and changing.

a great wall inscribed into the side of a flat plane. so big that the alternatives went afar afield and the gear moved. like a hedgehog might or a mole might make a tunnel. the gear was being guided in shifts in increments back and forth, forth and back, left and right, right and left, and strangely it was continuing to forge ahead in loops here, in directions there, in rests here, and steps there, the movement was integral to the instincts that shaped it. if it was in a cross section and a piece of glass was placed here and to be seen as the ants tunnels and made many a path way within the sands then this was to be shown as the many pathways that became tunneled by the gear, stretching in some ways.

and then i moved towards another place, here there was a stone, it was shaped like an opal, the colour shimmered brightly back and forth hinging upon the lights that covered its design.

then i made my way towards a shore, and the shore was littered with seashells, and clams and weeds, more than this there was a whole host of beached animals here and this was some movement. some dolphins and whales too that were not meant to be here stationed parched. some seals were pushing their way into putting their backs into dropping then back into the wares. then an energy was present that did the work of these present and the whales and dolphins stranded no more went back into the oceans currents. and the seals were happiest of all, for naught the penguins glanced turning their backs upon the scene. the energy laughed aloud as if congratulating the whole situation as a moment of victory. where a sense of pride and lept as the seals danced a wrapped themselves around in moment.

then i was set upon by a procession, a band was playing in the distance, it was a band full of merriment, there was a trombone, a banjo, a harmonica, a drummer, a guitar and more, festivities were certain in the making. as the apple and blueberry pies sat atop the table. the muffins and their chock tip centers were great too as was the many assortments of food stuffs that littered the table with the drinks and the entertainment of the band.

here i saw an ear, it was an ear. then next came a fire and it engulfed the flame, like there were two fires here and a third, and fourth, and fight, sixth, seven,..flames of in their twentieth formed atop a pathway like a circuit each in a doves palm, in hand of migration for there were doves here. there was also a room filled with clothes, more like flooded, it was to be released. it was to be released with a lot of things. but there was something else.

And that's it.
    There were many interruptions.
    Thank you for taking the time to do that

I wonder if you read my HSP thread? If not, then, KUDOS to pulling that out of thin air!
    It's accurate in a lot of ways, but some of it seems like stuff that has already passed. My interpretation of stuff is a bit less sad/ somber, but my energy may portray some heaviness/ at the moment regardless. I couldn't translate some of it into plain English. It sounds like I'm not supposed to stop looking ahead to the future and changing. The last part sounds like a really messed up circus.

Really cool ability!!
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Not tempted by a tarot reading then?
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalViolet View Post
    Not tempted by a tarot reading then?
    Yes I am tempted...alas there is some crazy crap going on in my brain and it needs to settle. The earliest I can start is Thursday or Friday. I want to attend meditation tomorrow which is today now and the dr's office and other stuff.

I seem to have lots of doubts in myself at the moment. After going to a Reiki Tummo meditation on Sunday shit went down and my brain is spinning. Its a bit like when a lady looked into me for a past life as I did into hers nervously. She said after, Synapse, you have to trust yourself more, TRUST yourself. My mind was blown. But this is different, its like I am trying to soak up the energy of the Sunday meditation and convert it somehow. It was meant to be a open heart meditation and it was alright, they channelled light into their hearts and it was so strange that if felt like the heart was going to explode and expand. So freaky deeky was it that the meditators were laughing, sighing, ooh'ing and aaah'ing as if experiencing some kind of orgasmic epiphany. While I started seeing shit as I tend to do metaphysically and I did not particularly enjoy what I was seeing as my guides shielded me from parts of the energy present. And stuff I wouldn't want to talk about. But yeah I am still trying to figure out wtf that was.

An exciting life.

MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I wasn't meaning to push. You've got to remember that you've been sick, so maybe your ability to shield your self from negative influences has been compromised.
    Or maybe it wasn't about you, but some one in the room? Any way, I hope you get sorted soon.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Booh, tss, we want our money back.
    *Throws paper towels across the room in a hissy fit.*
    The microwaves they fried my brain, yaahgah waahgah, gargles some soft drink, something has and its not good.
    I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs as I worked during work. Alas I imagined I was screaming at the top of my lungs at work.
    I did an exquisite moon meditation prior to that which brought me right back for an hour, then out I zapped off to frontiers pioneering unknown.
    Booh, says the audience, less talk more readings...
    Nay yaggahdy yaaah says I, me going to two, that's right two more meditations and at a time when I am more out of my frigging skull than two shillings and a zombie.
    You just have to wait, luckily the participation has not doubled, nor trebled, nor quadrupled. Thank flying radishes, mmmm they be tasty like yer soul. I would dine with yer soul in heavenly gusto alas there I sit in my pajamas eyes wider than duct tape. Cane, I say I needs a cane, my back wants to dance outside of spine.

I would have serious egg on my face for not having the stamina to carry on with this. Wha, no stamina this bodes unceremoniously. tss. I did not even know how to flirt with her...oh my achingly beautiful jungle queen who is going to Africa on my birthday. She turned up to the meditation and I chuh, her energy lovely and there agape I am smiling with joy and did not know how to give her attention. The lady I like, and we even heard a love song, le sighs my lack of attention social easy no hugs, no grace, no luff.

hahah meanwhile my brother is saying gaspety gasps, wha. are you insane, get in there man start making moves buddy, not even a kiss yet omgosh. She expects me to so be a man and make a move. oh my spine dislocated once more, I want money back on spine.

Oh and I so could be doing a reading rather than blabbing emo.
    Meanwhile health spills across the floor in sludge slow mow. Mop stat!
    What has been learned here this day.
    Besides crazy making excuses.
    My personal life and health are funny critters.
    Somebody needs batteries, whoever said batteries not included lies. I has them, they just be flat!

MBTI
    GONE

It's okay to take a break/have a rest Synapse. I don't think you need to get your money back on your spine, in fact, I think it is working quite fine.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    I will try, my issue is I am meditating with a cold so yeah should this be daft then such it is.

then i saw a resolution as it walked along the plane, it was a stationary platform that walked along the curve of will, and thy will spoke of things to come as an intermittent need to follow through with the energy of the personification of expression. as the expression came along the river of waking moments then would come the need to rise up to the challenge of the walking mist. and that is the blanket of courage that is facing your eclipse of state. after all when you are in transition of the world it will come after you in a flurry.

and that flurry is a state of transition as a mile long across the waking field of vision and in each state there is a whole expression that is wanting to move forward in its aspirations of being and with this aspiration of being there is a sense of discomfort towards that which is unpleasant to do and it is a hard task that you are here to release. for there resolving of this task is such that more of the same will present itself towards you as a mask towards the underlining state of being at that you have become in undoing your will and such is the expression of being that you are indeed walking on the planes as a journeyer of energies comes towards your waking in the moment of time.

and each step you are taking is a progression towards a resonance of being, it is attuned to the very core of your soul state that is intending walk a fine line between the physical state of consciousness. for in this state of consciousness love is a matter of, and that matter is in your heart more than it is in your mind and body, for it is when you are able to confront your inner fear of love that you will succeed in accomplishing the insurmountable task of reaching towards that which you have found to be a challenge and that which is a challenge is the very essence of being that you are in expression. and it is in deed a situation of integrity, trust, and compassion.

for it is in this compassion that when you find you are able to trust who you are and trust who those are in their waking suits of clothing do you ascertain the values and needs of others in the very essence of being that you are being expressed as in the moment of now. and it is here where the charge will be severed along the curve as you are well abled to express your intentions in a clear and meaningful manner outwardly as much as your inner wisdom allows. considering all things said and done thy will is stronger than it and with that propensity for creativity that is steadfast in thy waking world you have come full circle towards a central theme in your life that is neutral at the moment. in that neutrality you are scant along in the hopes of finding an energy center that is designed for your amusement.

not so, it is more along the lines of expressing the fear that is holding you in place as the trust that is without the hopes and dreams that is meant to create the aspiration to walk amongst the world as a proud energy being of light. it is such a difficult task to become enabled in thy ways to wards creating the subtle yet outright path of thy castle, this is not to say world is a speaking energy center and it is not a eclipse of your world. it is meant to be an illusion of memories that express the energy intention of the outward realms as they appear to be, it is such a strange landscape that you are walking on eggshells sometimes in the hopes of becoming the integrator of power.

and that power is not ought the skill of the sentiment that is absolute nor clear in the fields of being, there is a distincter energy source that wants to envision a future towards a design that responds to the energy of others in such a way that you are being made aware of your intentions as the ages move forward in this expression and such is the essential moment in its wake. you are seeking an illusion to counter the illusion of the world and in doing so you are reaching a quality of expression in that illusion by being comforted by its state.

for within in moment that illusion changes towards that which is physical and that which is physical becomes naught allusion any longer but a manifestation of being and in that manifestation of being it is a central focal point towards that which is integration of design. and within that state you are then able to take comfort in the materialization of that which is expression of being. for it is with this trust and truth of integration that you will find the release state that is wanted in the expression of being.

and in this way you are then able to forgive those who have created the disquiet, the disharmony in your energy fields towards those who caused you discomfiture. it is after all natural to question comfort levels only when the outcome remains to be a revolving door of a kind that shapes each day as a presupposition to the world as it stands and in its expression comes the original design.

those that want to express their design shall indeed create the blueprint needed to for the circumference of being and in thy expression of concern there is a station of feeling that is ebbing forward in this convergence. the energy filters within in a unique way outwardly as the shadow manifests its expression of doubt so too the light walks as an affirmed expression of being in the ways of the world. and in thy consciousness the energy is a forward moving expression of thy self in ways that eclipse the sentiment of being and here we shall be expressing your inner wisdom's path as a station of trust. for it is with trust that feels integral most here. for without the foundational trust base that is has been missing in your life there is no truth, no real forgiveness of thy self, nor is there gratitude for the energy that precipitates thy actions and will. in every sense of the word and so this is an integral point to make.

for you are a bearer of energy and with thy energy move forward as assuredly as your values create the trust to become able in ways that you are then in capacity to know thy self in a more emotional way for it is okay to trust the emotions that are masculine. For thy masculine knows that the balancing center towards any hearts expression is the way of peace. And when balancing expressions are starting as the programmed essence of being then your pathways towards clarity become much clearer in the moment of time. For time it is to become the station of being and be as you are. Designed

and here i saw a vision, a lady sat still in a field of grass, the grass was tall. There was a helmet around her head and it was a gothic helmet that covered her as she walked amidst the field of grass, that looked like rice shoots and corn shoots and more wheat shoots and a combination of different kinds that were being trodden on as a path was being bulldozed made clear towards the edges of the field. And upon the field there was a man sitting at a table drinking english tea. He sat there sober, in a state of confusion. Then the lady approached and dropped her helmet as her golden hair rolled down her towards her chest and she uttered a few words of encouragement as the man looked up and the eyes shone wide with a grin. Neither did she look away. Though behind them the fields started to burn out. This was hardly an issue for the barriers that changed the transforming agent and fueled the fires wouldst be in different spaces altogether for it is as it is. And yeah

then i went and saw a little statue of a boy sitting on the top ledge of a barn, there was hay and farm animals all around but it is with the statue that focus turned, for there was a shade here that animated the statues to movement and it was not a pleasant movement at all, it was more forced like there was something in the eyes that did not want to be seen. And as soon as i looked there was a buzz a flurry of shade that moved across the barn before it settled as ash on the floor and. And the animals looked none afraid, merely grazing on their foods and pondering a clear message of patience and peace.

for then came a cane toad with a bloated belly and it hopped in without a care. Like thee was an expectant air of something of energy to move forward in the moments motion of being. And there was a radiance of a kind that shone afar, it was that of an energy walker that appeared. Neither clothed nor shaded, just being in the central ally towards that which is a field ashen, a barn almost flooded now with a procession of cane toads walking amidst them towards that statue that looked on in distress shaken. As if there was something disturbing about the whole situation. And out came a stone, five, ten, fifteen, twenty five, eveleen elven and five, more that like pebbles littered out onto the filed like pebbles in a garden.

and this became animated as the pebbles flew into the river that was afar. Nearly naughty to be seen again. And there the status looked drained and yet comforted by the releasing of those pebbles that surface to the for.

then i saw an ocean and within the ocean was a manatee, and the manatee swam and swam, it did not look well. But alas there was a part of its wing span missing, or rather flipper left side, like a scar and conflict took place afar and in its wake it was as it was. It is not the usual kind of manatee with a stinger at the end, rather it was an extended scale of a tail that was dragon like. It wore its flipper like wings with a strength of strengths as it floated atop the surface of the waters. Its front rather open in taking the sea bearing as the fins swept clear all that was in this wake and. There was a procession of dolphins that approached in an anxious state and this anxious state fueled the unease that was presenting in the water. Alas there was little to be done as the dolphins moved right along, a blue fin did stray a little and had a look at the manatee before it too moved right along, then the sharks approached, hungry and wild neither did they approach nor acknowledge the manatee as they fastly moved upon the trail of the dolphins. So it would seem the whales bumped into the manatee at the last and there the manatee hitched a ride and a strange gray old whale sailed.

Probably was a cross between Manta Ray and Manatee.

I saw the vision of a room from a hut, it was situated in an english shopping square, it was more rustic than most and it had grooves, like moving stones in the lime covered steps and walling, there were oil paintings in the room, one of a landscape, another of a lover, another of a dearest family member and another of a passion lost. Then i moved towards a wooden box and in it was more clutter, like dust was settling in its fold and there was something in it that gleamed and it moved towards the surface as a blinking artifact that sensed light.

then i went in another direction this time it was towards the states in a freezing glazier that covered a lake and inside was a frozen fish, like a walrus bit different, nor a seal, for it resembled strange shapes, that of a forked curve on its back that was like fur spikes in a wrinkly kind of way. And fur for fish was mammals like that was different, more like it was a land walking mammal. And it became stuck in there as the ice snapped open and out came the mammal. It was tired and the identity remained displaced. Like a shade turned inward outward covering the foggy insides outside. It was having fur yet it was also in a lot of pain, like a panther might in a long sleek night almost.

either way i moved right along and found myself in the outskirts of greenland, and here i saw a frozen boat stuck in the river that was heading out into the ocean, there was a pocket of resistance here. And the a kite started to fly to test the air and wind pressure, before the movement would start, for it was in a fashion like a ski boat.

and then i moved towards another place and here it was an inner landscape, inner , as the machines worked, there were coils and shapes and streams of bolts and sparks moving as the world around opened into a landscape inside underground a foundational array of landscapes and in its wakes there stood an energy. And within the confines of the landscape stood a plethora of artifacts each strange in design, there was an egg, there was a chest, there was a key, there was a staff, sword, a mace, a floating item, a closed item, a metallic object. Some more artifacts that were there and each was presided by a guardian, there was a familiar energy here of a guardian that stood with quickness, and yet gentleness, and yet disparity to the energy filed that was surrounding the landscape like a grid that was being meshed around a field of fields.

at the last trust is the main ingredient in this procession of energies, with trust of thy self thou release is assured, without trust releasing any fragments of space in thy soul is at a loss to the firmaments of thy foundational energies.

See, what did I tell ya not to be done with a cold and runny nose, it ticked my beard. tss.
    thank you

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

When you're all resty-rested and back in the zone I'm keen to get you to work your magic on me.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalViolet View Post
    If you've got time, I'll trade ya...a meditative reading, for a tarot reading done by mwah
    I will try, I hope this comes out okay. I wanted to continue this sooner but I've been really in a messy state of late. Maybe this will be awesome because you are more than alright. Bless.

as i close my eyes there is a sense of being and this being is an image of instruction. you are a being of light walking along the path of today tomorrow. as thy energy travels along corridors that beset your essence there is a sense of being and this being is treasure, there is some kind of energy field that is walking along the curve of morrow and as then it is stationed in the valley of thy duration. whence thy came in unto this reality pre birthed in thy very same essence of being your waking reality transformed as a programmed essence that walked amidst toil and heartache, it is with gumption an added voracity that your flesh becomes the essence of being that you are. there is indeed an aura of gratitude around you, this translates to thy many layers of being as a multilayered entreaty.

that travels in directional haste. and this haste you are going to be moving like the spring sunshine amidst the valley of thy embrace. of more than just those around you. for the strength in you is what you are and who you are becoming. as an evolved expression of love you have become in essence thy very nature an instrument of design. and in that design you have shaped your specter for today tomorrows. and whence this energy filed that interacts with you is fully formed your essence shall become a glorious flutter of beauty. for your beauty is already here, it is amidst the waking fields an expressed as the sentience that is you, your very sane essence of being is towards a wisdom's grace.

and thy wisdom is the very strength to carry forward that torch of yours, a striking flame, as auburn as, as delicate as it is steely and in progression towards that which is wanted. and those desires that are upon thy threshold manifesting in culmination of being are a very many shaped experiences whence you are in readiness for this energy shift of yours to come.

it is a wondrous feeling to be in the epicenter of this new energy that is unfolding as we speak in your very demonstrative state a reflective, refection often times sparing state that knows, a sense of self. and yet is in disarray towards that which is in station. for being in station isn't your station but a means to, a platform towards a more satisfying endeavor, it is with fortitude you seek out a challenge and this challenge that is to come is of your creation, for you are itself birthing into your awareness every step of the way a remarkable journey of being.

and in that beingness your certainty is assured as the inner space converges towards a realisation that is you are more than ready, equipped to be, mete it out and lay the foundation for your restoration of being. towards a stronger unity of soul. for thy soul is in earnest a seeker and as a seeker like any beings of thy nature you are in latitude towards innovation, a pioneer of creation and in that creation sought to establish thy self as the presence of thy reality the upholder of thy establishment in the firmament of being.

it is thy will to come that indeed thy inspiration, thy very will in pillar of guidance that is within. that is those energy fields of which surround your beingness would come to your aid and create the possibilities of your very mind, your very heart that twain in beating space, for it is with thy spiritual heart that knows it all, way before the world was formed what is the emotional toil, what is the intellectual toil, what is the physical toil, indeed what is the very physical essence of thy self in the now as an interactor of wills.

and in that will those mirrors that bounce off of you towards others were are mercy, mercies given unto you to teach you of things to come. and those mirrors that are in station shall process as much as those that are expanding and changing in accordance with thy essence. each of your points shall come forth has the forthright duration, upholder of passionate express. for then you are in a satisfied sensation swinging an upswing towards a more prominent place that leaves you breathless like thy art, it is as genuine as you are and when that reality merges for you, a pleasure happens to be in the making of thy recognition pattern.

and that recognition pattern is indeed very stringent in coming forward as the all encompassing eclipse of a morning, a southern expression of sun filled sensation. there is a moment of hesitation as your heart blocks your emotions to come to the for of your minds eye. for you see there is a deep gash in there, it runs far and wide like a runner would want to outrun and outlive a blotched spot on the carpet, the windowsill as it moved faster, beyond fast towards a matter most graven. oh my there it is a spark, that spark that wants to release is in conformance to thy natural whiles.

it is in the enjoyment that those dreams of yours manifest quicker, sooner and more fully as thy bosom basks in the moment of ingenuity. what more is there to say than your a divine being guided well and truly along thy path towards what you are needing right now, ready to accept as the energy being of your lightness. and in that lightness as you wake and ponder along the many curves of being, there is but one conclusion, it is simply this, you are the tenacious creator of will and in that will your freedom comes from that which sets you apart, releases you from the bondage not only of toil that displeases but of the very nature of energy that surrounds in its instrument of dissolution.

lest there be a disagreement here amongst thy energy folk for walking a line of fashion towards a pertinent structure of sensation. he who challenges thy nature is he who does nothing with it, there are those who challenge and those who fight and those who wished. but in all that time with those who are experiencers of their energy centers realise there is a magnificence that permeates through and through and you are such a she, walking amidst the world betwixt in sorrows doors as much as thy sadness deepens in reflection to thy losses, there is a strength center that burns brightly luminescent unquenchable, unshakable, unparalleled and in that definitive moment in time you make the marker, the inspirer and the voyager of your person. and in along the way make haste as it is a very fascinating journey that shall open up for you if you let it. then it comes to light.

and so there were images that saw you in a glade, this was a glade of which seemed to have a winged horse stationed on a side, the winged horse was munching on some grass as the mover stepped on grass, invisible feet. there was tall grass here and movement was not going fast at all. the horse with wings did not blink at the sight, for indeed there was a familiarity here. and so it is the familiarity of touch befell, for it was a lady and she was singing a tune as she appeared from thin air, the flute sang upon her lips a melody that was an enchantment of sorts for then out of the grass started walking creatures, many a different kind of creatures there were stationed. almost enthralled towards the tune. there was a, they were like plant creatures like triffids sort of.

anyway moving right along. inside your energy field there was a most surprising kind of energy that manifest, it was fiery, like the fire energy was set aside, and the elements appeared, water stood with fire, wood, grass, earth ether, molten, sapphire, orange, casing. something was moving.

then i visited a shoe factory, and it was littered with none shoes, but soles of shoes, and with these soles there was pins and needles, also fabric, it was long, it was unwinding like a mazeless piece of string that went on and on and on, extended far beyond. and in that it was like a piece of a unfinished woolen jumper and so it was. a weaver happened to be near by and started weaving a loom, and in that loom there was a pattern recorded, it was like a pattern from many shaped pastes, divided into sections and i couldn't read anything more

so then i moved up a set of steps, and these steps seemed to curve around and around, but instead of finding a way to end, they extended in varied directions, some north, some south, some east, some west, some up, some down, some diagonally some vertically, some horizontally. each of these steps was like a marker, it moved back and forth almost of its own accord. and then there was a strange glow up ahead, it was like a firefly, it wasn't dark persay it was misty and in that mist the firefly would explain a lot of history as the shapes moved onwards and the tunnel that it entered extended into a cavern and in that cavern there was a many antique artifacts. each with its own shape and design. there was one in particular that seemed to stir a response, a dear piece it was. and i was nudged away for it was private, it was a photo, it was a lost photo, in fact of. an impression of your mother popped in there though an and then i moved forward

this time i saw a coyote chasing a raven, it was in an arid land, and as the coyote chased the raven. there was a third party observer, it was a strange little insect, with a soft belly and tongue, or was this an insect, well there was something along its back. it looked like a butterfly, but then there was a portal. too. it was in the distance, like a gravitational field. the raven kept wanting to avoid going in that direction but the coyote kept chasing the raven towards the portal that was nearing a ravine.

a narrowing path was changing until it dried up and the raven flew and the coyote could run no longer. the portal remained out of reach, however the strange insect like a butterfly, maybe a moth moved of its own accord. there was a forth creature that seemed to be stealthily snaking its way towards the coyote, and it was a Persian cat. not one of those normal cats but it had a sleek appearance see and it wasn't at all scared if the portal, in fact it leaped up towards it and through it almost. meanwhile the raven steadied and the moth did too each interlocked to a section of the portcullis that was there. the coyote sat. a fifth creature moved towards the precipice path. it was a stag, the coyote jumped up tongue tied ready to pounce albeit an echidna blocked its path and there was a conflict here. the echidna seemed to grow bigger and eclipsed the coyote as shade was given to the stage.

moving right along. there was a scene in a theater next, it was like a moving wall projector that was playing a black and white move, then it turned into colour. i do not see the move, what i see is the shadows that are playing beneath the movie, they are moving, they are moving. like a floor that was in shade offering comfort to those in a strange state, a vortex that was intended to soak up vibrational energies. it was a confusing assortment of shadows really. for then came the part of release and a bright light enveloped the room and in that brightness the shadows unified back to spirit. and so it was that spirit was beaming. and grinning with the central essence of being

so then as i saw a masked one, walking in a forest, a cloudy embankment was visible and it was a downpour, torrential rain, a hut was open and the masked one entered, red hair , there was red hair for a mattress, this was something to take note.

a new vision, there was a rock it had a monolith in the middle. it looked like it was floating. the energy source was not apparent. the rock had etched people in it, like a statue garden of sorts, it was but a few, there was a garden here though. it was running across the whole circumference, for atop the monolith rock there was a fountain but inside the rock there were a few people looking out like mud people except they were etched into the rock face, and they were moving freely, like they weren't part of the solid rock but they were the dust that could move freely anywhere they wanted.

there was a woman, there was a boy, there was a sister, there was a brother, there was a little girl, there was a anther woman, there was a another boy and there was a man with a beard. and they moved freely from the rock like transmutation, or transparency. not at all like mud people. more like camouflage of some sort. and they tended to the infrastructure of this obelisk that was floating in the sky and it was expansive, for as far as the eye could see really. but then it was intricate and delicate, almost like it had a sentience of its own, it was connected to the earth and its there i opened my eyes.

Well that was blinks.

MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Synapse,
    Thank you, seer of souls, have to ponder a mite, but that was awesome. Some of it I can't work out yet, but you see much.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]