User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

The spirit is apart from the body. And I appreciate you helping me despite you not feeling well. ***sending healing, happy thoughts your way***
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    If you would like to participate feel free.
    Synapse, you are one of the most interesting people on the forum. Truly. I love the surprising and odd bits of stream of consciousness and creative writing sketches that come out of your posts.

So do me next!!!!

Mememememememe!!!

Me.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    GONE

ME.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Synapse, you are one of the most interesting people on the forum. Truly. I love the surprising and odd bits of stream of consciousness and creative writing sketches that come out of your posts.

So do me next!!!!

Mememememememe!!!

Me.
    i completely agree. the way he sees people is just insane.

edit: oh and to rep...i'd be honored. thank you.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    You are welcome to, it is for you.
    Thank you for your kindness, I feel humbled and warmer.
    I was more worried that I would be distracted by my cold and it would be less quality but it turns out that during meditation this isn't as much of an issue which astonishes me.
    Whenever you're ready....
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    ENTP

Just out of curiosity, what sort of technique do you use for meditation?
    +10% Crit Chance

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by Critical Hit View Post
    Just out of curiosity, what sort of technique do you use for meditation?
    Normal. I close my eyes and meditate and write out what I am seeing of the interpretation for the energy signature of the person I am focusing on. Granted I have been going to meditation a lot and learned how to instantly switch to that state more often.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    Whenever you're ready....
    I want to stay up now, my body protests, my spirit feels restored ever so slightly after visiting an energy session today that helped a lot. Alas I'm going to leave you waiting a little more. I needs my rest woman. bless you though.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    i don't think you know me at all, but try me
    Gives yours a go today.

thy energy moves in accord with the flow of being. and that being is the presence of knowing thy self in ways that are crucial. thee is an energy that soaks in the flavours of the world along the lines of being and in that being is an extension of soul. and within that soul of yours is a grace that stands, and there stands a point of reflection for you are in a pained state of walking. as in your emotions are crying out for you to take a breather in the moment as a relaxing agent of morning. and here the point of reference goes according to the energy as such as the words that form around you. as you are designed in gift.

and in that giftedness as you walk amongst the world you are searching for something unique to fill your essence, as you move from the many walkers of this plane in a fashion you are being created in satisfaction along the many myriad paths that you are seeking. as wanting to be an accomplished singer, musician or actress in thy ways you are seeking a sense of remembrance in yourself. rather than hide behind the masks of acting out your days in favour of the moments. and placing your loves in a table along the line that merge with your own. you are indeed in deed of some loving intention that is to be come a placement of sense.

and this placement revolves around your energy field like the heart emits the frequency to love, so too the energy field emits a frequency to change in accordance with those thy beloved spend time with. and in thou joyousness when you are spending time with thou loved ones your energies change towards a blaze of glory that swells in anticipation. however when you are in energy dousing fields that you happen to be a part of in some instances that energy upliftment changes to an uncertainty of being. and becomes a dim candle upon thy flame of wonder towards the encampment of fellow beings that your energy so expresses intentional realities with.

it is here that your energy creates the boundaries although there is a block within that is making its self aware those energies that are in fallacy towards your being. in other words you are allowing and letting those energies that are disruptive into your life by living in the state of them. for you are in a state of fashion a fraction of your potential. and in that fraction your weakness becomes the back door for others to take rather than give of yourself and their selves.

it is in a conflicting nature yours be, where the anger within is channeled strongly outward in a fashion that is different than ruffled, it is being expressed in a cloudy manner. and in that dissatisfaction you are able to bounce, like a trampoline those energies in directional haste away from your being. and in doing so amplify the goodness that is in your soul. and that amplification does help achieve a state of rest, for that state of rest applies when you are in resting. and with this rest you are able to continue being the energy center of your design. and in that sense you can do as much as pleases you do.

there is an inspiration in your vision. and it is the inner resources of thy self that come forth in ways that matter. for when the chips are down and you have felt in this bottomless pit of doom you did not once brook towards its spaces more you eclipsed this energy and refocused your intent outwardly in another direction. for you had support in the right channels with the right energies to boost you up when turmoil beset thy self. and turmoil is a many headed beast that walks amongst the lands and is quelled once the supper is eaten in full nourishment of being.

and it is with sustenance that the energy changes with a more agreeable pallet that change your being, you are able to digest all that is with all that is and all that isn't in a way that is remarkable. for the voracity of intelligence that spills forth is tapered by a quiet reserve of playing it down without being seen as too unreal, yet real in thy physicality. for thy spirit knows thy self in ways and capacities that are untold. and it is in thy energies that the most changes shape you who you become in this time frame of knowing your personal energy that is the your emitter of will.

and in this space i say to you dear child that your in a place of contention and this contention is none agreeable at the moment and when you are able to create the flow, towards an outcome that makes itself apparent, then you are going to see a way that is more than possible for you to take an active role in your participation of that which is thy passionate embrace in the thy being. and thy dreams manifest accordingly. with each step you take a turn in moving towards that which dreams place foundational realities upon your waking fields.

and in that field as much of it as the resonances in your everyday life there is a pattern that when it is changed in a way that moves towards your dreaming places and replaces the urgency of thy realities to be take on as the foundation experiences then you shall be set free from the burden that you carry. and it is a chested burden that is being selfishly placed upon your shoulders more so by others than you, although there are willing states where you have agreed to place this burden upon yourself in every step of the way. as is the intentional realities that move us in those directions we are being placed towards in fashion.

it is neither easy to discard that whcih no longer holds value, for value is a place holder, and it is fashioned out of straws. for intermittent values that change shape are definable in thy ways only as an extension of thy physicality that is being founded upon. it is like a defining state of states, when in encumbrance, when it is reshaped towards more than a place holding value that is of design meant to be like a weigh in. your whole being changes vibrancy, changes scope changes its field in directional ways that are more pleasing towards your wishes, desires and loves of loves. and then it is with my delight to say that is how it is.

and then i saw passion, it was of a bird sitting in a corner of a room, its wing span was wide, as it stretched to test its flightedness, the room was freshly made as well, it had a red furnishing, a boldness of colors that was to be standing out. and the bird waited for it was on a perch. and it waited until it waited no longer, out the window the flight of the ride went. it was in easement. flying against the wind at first, before the winds changed and flying with the wind created a momentum of proportions that saw it move faster, and faster still than the air that surrounded it. it was a bird in the shape of a falcon maybe.

even so the next image that transpires here is that of a platform, a platform that encased an object, the top was a ball, like a lucky eight ball, while the bottom was a cane. or a stocking. then the movement changed to a chess setting. there was a black and white energy here that was oddly fashioned, it was memories of events that transpired. that no longer served any purpose other than a constant reminder in your waking fields that hold you back.

even so i saw captains hat, as the horse carviture moved, the queen piece was dressed in crimson orange, looked like a sleepy queen. while the king piece had a jacket on a great big dull brown grey jacket as it had its hands in its pocket. the pawns looked like every day people with balaclavas. except their heads were detached from their bodies, they were floating above their bodies. by a string like a balloon. then the tower was enigmatic like an eccentric energy sitting on a hill, of study and guradedness like a fortress, the armour here was more visible than the knightly horse.

the priest piece was not a preset at all but a priestess healer dressed in white as hair fell down mid chest, there was a white band across her forehead as well as her golden hair waved, and her energy was of clarity focus.

then the other side. was much much different. it was ugly and vicious and rough and ragged and shaded. there was a sense of wrong here, like a clutter of dis-figuration, mangled essences. the pawns felt sticky and lethargic, deleted almost. while the knights had this broken face look, the king and queen did look menacing, almost angry and furious as their pointy crows were lopsided. each. the tower was naught but a tiny speck, it was actually like a thin line wisp of a tower stationed ready to break like a crisp bread. the priest looked withered as well, there were chunks of its self missing and it was not at all in a forward moving state.

anyway i moved right along. then there was a tree, it was a pine tree covered in snow. within its confines stood a squirrel, brushing the tail feather of the top tip of the pine tree as the snow fell to the ground, scrummaging for food in particular a cone. it was hungry it seemed yet in winters coldest reaches would there be food to supper. and there was indeed a cone but it was not a cone, for it it was not a in the pine any longer but in a cozy surrounds that was around earth. for the transpired energy shifted from its station a bit. the food edible did become available somehow and there a warmth stood as the fire placed within.

the squirrel was contented. munching away at its treat, a treasure there was nearby. this was to be opened and within there was indeed a treasure map, a portrait of a family and in it a brother walked. well there was a tank here as well, and a car, and a diary. also a broken doll and a set of earrings. a medallion of some kind that gleamed and a heart shaped flower. it was changing colour, like it was a glow in the dark flower hahaa. yeah anyway

besides the chair a cat was sitting with a dog. and the cabin was homely, invitiing and safe. for neither the squirrel cat and dog were made uncomfortable here. there were more, a goose, and a jack rabbit. there was also a chicken and a hamster and a lizard. curiously the residences weren't here, until the next morning. apparently away on some important business the note said on the wall. the child read this and smiled, for there company beheld her vision and she was felt warmth.

then i moved right along towards a castle, the castle looked solid, inside was a different matter. it was spaced out in a big way, very big way, there was an echo here that went from room to room. there was a bat in a cage in one room, there was apparatus like a mad professor lived here, a professor of alchemy that was wanting to transform objects towards different shapes. for there were all manner of apparatus. and the echo trailed and moved along the corridor of its own accord, like it was neither shade nor light, it was simply an echo, a sound vibration. it was moving from place to place for the castle was rather large and ancient.

there were two living rooms, two kitchens, ten bedrooms, a laboratory, study and more. it was quite fascinating. then to be introduced to a room that was like a dead end and the echo passed through the room. it wasn't a dead end it was for a draft happened, it was near a fire place and library and so it was a passage way into the catacombs but these weren't catacombs of death these were catacombs of life. for out sprang spirit, not in the sense of hot or cold. or anything more like just being present.

as the echo moved further down the passage way and from catacomb part to part, unit a large lake, underground water way was presented and here the echo dispersed and as dripping water into the lake there was from a rocky crop and there someone dived right in. the echo in her pockets. the water was strangely tepid warn, almost like there was a heat source nearby. as the swimmer surfaced to the other side it was a an open causeway towards another place that was looking out upon a garden of sorts, like a secret garden. and this was your sanctuary. home away from home. the echo changed and energies sprung to life, all manner of energies unlike mythical kinds.

i moved right along and then i saw banner of water. whole banners of water in, except this was neither burst nor a water main, it was a pipe that was connected to a network of pipes, it was far wider than an irrigation system, for i saw something crawl onto one of them, like a leach and it was draining in the water, there were more. stationed neatly on their sides. it was after the water for some reason.

then at the last i was to say that when you awaken to being, in thy capacity of will you will know who you are in the present moment of being. and it is of a sense of knowing when you can bring forward your inner wisdom and intuition and follwo be a follower of your hearts intuition as a beacon of light would thou energy change in trust to thy vestment of being. and in doing so you are able to free up a lot of energy spent in division, in doubt, in neglect of your own being. for it is here that the division starts, the untrust in thy self, the conflict between an ego spark that says this is the way of the world and life.

it as outwardly as possible and yet each step is like a mountain upon thee wake and when those mountain steps change to feather steps you are lighter, brighter and presently made as you are intended to be.

Another there.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    What about Me?
    I will go a trancing once more. dunno if its a good idea on an empty stomach but here goes.

then there was a vision of a girl in a station and she was blanket covered in a morning glad and that glade was a fraction of sorts that moved along the road of energies. and energies for you are at the moment in distillation, like a burning spark that was halted by some kind of station of unrest. for an unrest there was within thy confines and it made its way into your heart as a bottled fury upon thy energies of state and in that state of being there was a sense of stumble. like a hose that was washing away the energies that sprayed upon your being in a sense

it was like you are in need of relaxation here and lots of it, in a sense being the carer of energies carrier of energies that is being placed upon thy self is a responsibility to be in need to distance from. for when you are absorbing peoples in sensitivities to thy ways as you are indeed highly attuned to energies in an outward capacity. then it is when you are able to bring forward moment in motion to your energies that is like a shield that bounced from left to right, bottom to top. like a central vortex that is in enguard aware like a shiver spike to those energies around you towards a more balanced state of being.

for when you are in the situation that you find yourself in there is a sense that you are being drained there a lot more than you are able to maintain of your energies. and when you give away your energies in the way you do you are not only giving away your energies but you are giving away your own authority in being.

and this is a control issue, not for you but for those that are around you are causing you a most functioning state of sorrow, there is a sense that when you bring yourself to the conditional realities that move you and shape you and partake of you there is a feeling here that you would rather have them move through you rather than release them and harmlessly bounce off from thy countenance. and here is the issue that is being, and in that being you are meant to let energies bounce off of you harmlessly without retaining their residues, without doing so thy body resides in a depressing manner for thy anxieties are manifest from a larger scale than the current experiences that are shaping your design.

for indeed when you are able to take the time to release wounding, thy wounding is perhaps a procession of energies that build up like an overflowing damn or rather a clogged up artery. and when an artery clogs up the pressure to move changes. and then there is a sense of harm that befalls you rather than others. stop being a martyr dear, it is unlikely the recourse to movement, for then you are stationing yourself in front of a train rope in hand and placing your own self in front of the tracks. this is needless and pointless, whence you came into this reality to become a creator of thine will, and in that creator aspect of being you are meant to enjoy not the sufferance of others in their daily toil. nor expressed thy sorrows at the hurts and pains and emotions that welt up.

then i would implore you to wake up to yourself more and more in that sense that you are in gravity of your situation as the pull makes you feel obliged to be there as thy energy is resonance in being. it is a difficulty to re frame your point of reference here as it is the only one that has has become apparently known in your waking field as such it is important to take deep restfulness. for when you can be moved by this energy source. then you will be glad to be where you are as training takes shape.

(disruptions happened. the moment left, refocused)

there the energy changed in accordance with thy will, for you are being displaced in a way towards your energy, it is like asking the gatekeeper to awaken and remove the latch from the roost. when you can you can see much farther afield, when you are in disarray in thoughts and mind and heart, thy flutter of flurry changes with energy that is being created. there is a moment here where you can latch on towards your energy of being as the clear liquid shapes that move you in presence. for there is an especially like a torrential downpour at the moment with you. it is made from the fibers of being that have built up in stance of thy self. when you can become more comfortable, rather than the comforter of others, and you receive thy comfort of thy self in expression and tenderness then your energy moves with you in joy.

it is fortunate to be placed in a situation where you are able to affect energies and be seen towards them only when you are able to maintain your own energy without the affected outcomes of those affections towards thy roles that are in place. and in doing so you are able to change the outcome of the draping nature of energy that moves across your field of energy. this is meant that as the energy being that you are you are in terms harboring a pain here and that pain is not releasing. it is a hurt that is escalating in the nature of your role, rather it is coming from a heart center as clearly as the rings that move of toil. its strange, like you have been here before forwardly moment as being.

this would be a energy that wants clearing, you are wanting to be cleared of thy presence of the moment so that your focus would be more joy filled. and in the environment that is being placed before you, it is confining and within that confinement you find a sense of stability that sustains as much a changes your energy towards the moving emotions that lull. these are distractions of sorts that cause you more distress than good, only because you are being attuned to them of your accord, and in that way you are digesting them rather than moving in a reflective way. and this affects your energy as being. it is a harshness of sorts, when you can change this and know thy self in ways that mean treasured divine.

then you are being able to move well and truly as the being you are intended being. it is such that you are forming your will strongest felt and in that yearning sends out energies to become you, and not of you. it is more of a conflict inner that is being played out in your environments surrounds, as your heart reaches for platforms of engagement so does a change happen where there is a point of reflection in its fields. as much as you are sensitive to your surrounds there is another shape that chances to avail itself and it is a deflection of sorts as well. when you can move with your flow freely in a place in a sense where you are able to see with definition your spirit source clarity . then thy dearest of dears there is a knowing here that is moving forwards in ways unexpected. it is strongly felt and you will find your treasure, you will find your design in this way.

you are of strength to be where you are in more ways than thy energy that is being placed before you for your being is such that it sings out towards afar like a signal of signals and this signal is a reception of quantitative expression. and within this expression thy being is being of beings as it move forward in space.

and in that space there is a lot to be made of the ways in which you are following according to the ways of thy ways. and in this way while this was a moment of space. there is a shape here and it is of you being bold, as station of power frees your expression in a way that makes itself felt, not in a subtle or humbled way, but in an abrupt way and it is something that you are wishing for. strangely it is not a way to be neither is it the way of the way s as it stands there is more to it.

when you bring yourself forward in this procession, towards a changing season like a dancer in the rains, when tears fall upon those whose triggers are no longer affecting who you are then you are being made in thine ways whole more oft. in this sense what is being expressed is the swift dance of the soul, it is dancing with your heart, it is you who in spirit is wanting to move, like a flowing escalator lifting your self towards that which your being is intending to be.

it is a shape of shapes here that is of sorts a place of places. and then it is here that i see a an archipelago, islands of islands scattered as far as wide as can be seen. and in each space there is a flat space and a high rise space and an even space. of some sort. i focus on a major island. here a shaman with a mask dances with a shamaness. both their masks firmly planted with wooden fibers, like silken soft. twelve feathers lines the top of their masks. each differently expressed, teal aqua, yellow blue, violet, station dark green, purple red, maroon, golden sun, silver platinum, whiting grey, moon brown, reddish orange morning and crimson azure,

Sort of.

there was a trail here, it was a thousand steps of movement, and in these steps of movement taken eight hours to dance them in unification of harmony, whence energy generates and this energy warmth moves strongest felt across the isle, one after the other, for the archipelagos were of themselves interconnected in ways like a seismic fault line would from rifts of earthen places. and these earthen places stationary moved along the oceanic waters as the sandy beaches lapped up the sands from all manner of beaches as the wind blew them inwards. towards them, the sweaty shamaneers danced with such dedication that neither thought to remove their masks nor to stop their procession towards a symbolic rest of rests.

there was loom, it was being in movement in action, the weaver was skilled in making this fabric shine and in its state there was a pen. it was interrupter, there was like a mores code interruption. the loom weaving changed to mores code, or rather grail signs, that would be felt upon touch. this too changed along the ways as the movements precipitated on station. each station being pleasant of its own accord. there was a lever then, that wanted to be pressed in adjacent to a bunch of other levers that moved and in its wake was movement like gears changing shape along a wall that had many directions to move, it was moving and changing.

a great wall inscribed into the side of a flat plane. so big that the alternatives went afar afield and the gear moved. like a hedgehog might or a mole might make a tunnel. the gear was being guided in shifts in increments back and forth, forth and back, left and right, right and left, and strangely it was continuing to forge ahead in loops here, in directions there, in rests here, and steps there, the movement was integral to the instincts that shaped it. if it was in a cross section and a piece of glass was placed here and to be seen as the ants tunnels and made many a path way within the sands then this was to be shown as the many pathways that became tunneled by the gear, stretching in some ways.

and then i moved towards another place, here there was a stone, it was shaped like an opal, the colour shimmered brightly back and forth hinging upon the lights that covered its design.

then i made my way towards a shore, and the shore was littered with seashells, and clams and weeds, more than this there was a whole host of beached animals here and this was some movement. some dolphins and whales too that were not meant to be here stationed parched. some seals were pushing their way into putting their backs into dropping then back into the wares. then an energy was present that did the work of these present and the whales and dolphins stranded no more went back into the oceans currents. and the seals were happiest of all, for naught the penguins glanced turning their backs upon the scene. the energy laughed aloud as if congratulating the whole situation as a moment of victory. where a sense of pride and lept as the seals danced a wrapped themselves around in moment.

then i was set upon by a procession, a band was playing in the distance, it was a band full of merriment, there was a trombone, a banjo, a harmonica, a drummer, a guitar and more, festivities were certain in the making. as the apple and blueberry pies sat atop the table. the muffins and their chock tip centers were great too as was the many assortments of food stuffs that littered the table with the drinks and the entertainment of the band.

here i saw an ear, it was an ear. then next came a fire and it engulfed the flame, like there were two fires here and a third, and fourth, and fight, sixth, seven,..flames of in their twentieth formed atop a pathway like a circuit each in a doves palm, in hand of migration for there were doves here. there was also a room filled with clothes, more like flooded, it was to be released. it was to be released with a lot of things. but there was something else.

And that's it.
    There were many interruptions.