User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Awww (( I didn't get one. How sad. I was really looking forward to it as well. Did you stop?
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

If you've got time, I'll trade ya...a meditative reading, for a tarot reading done by mwah
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    xNFP

If you do one for me, you get a hug and a kiss.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    Awww (( I didn't get one. How sad. I was really looking forward to it as well. Did you stop?
    Hardly, I want to continue very much. I've been feeling off unfortunatly, full blown cold at the moment with runny nose and the like and life stresses. Until I am well enough I have to take a breather, I had life stuff get in the way too. I promise I will start soon. On the weekend. Maybe even tomorrow depends how much focus I have back. Thanks for taking an interest.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    Hardly, I want to continue very much. I've been feeling off unfortunatly, full blown cold at the moment with runny nose and the like and life stresses. Until I am well enough I have to take a breather, I had life stuff get in the way too. I promise I will start soon. On the weekend. Maybe even tomorrow depends how much focus I have back. Thanks for taking an interest.
    wow, you're so psychic that you caught my runny nose.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

you're so freakin cool synapse. i love this thread!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by knight View Post
    Oooh this looks fun, Im interested as well! may I?
    I will try, my issue is I am meditating with a cold so yeah should this be daft then such it is.

then i saw a resolution as it walked along the plane, it was a stationary platform that walked along the curve of will, and thy will spoke of things to come as an intermittent need to follow through with the energy of the personification of expression. as the expression came along the river of waking moments then would come the need to rise up to the challenge of the walking mist. and that is the blanket of courage that is facing your eclipse of state. after all when you are in transition of the world it will come after you in a flurry.

and that flurry is a state of transition as a mile long across the waking field of vision and in each state there is a whole expression that is wanting to move forward in its aspirations of being and with this aspiration of being there is a sense of discomfort towards that which is unpleasant to do and it is a hard task that you are here to release. for there resolving of this task is such that more of the same will present itself towards you as a mask towards the underlining state of being at that you have become in undoing your will and such is the expression of being that you are indeed walking on the planes as a journeyer of energies comes towards your waking in the moment of time.

and each step you are taking is a progression towards a resonance of being, it is attuned to the very core of your soul state that is intending walk a fine line between the physical state of consciousness. for in this state of consciousness love is a matter of, and that matter is in your heart more than it is in your mind and body, for it is when you are able to confront your inner fear of love that you will succeed in accomplishing the insurmountable task of reaching towards that which you have found to be a challenge and that which is a challenge is the very essence of being that you are in expression. and it is in deed a situation of integrity, trust, and compassion.

for it is in this compassion that when you find you are able to trust who you are and trust who those are in their waking suits of clothing do you ascertain the values and needs of others in the very essence of being that you are being expressed as in the moment of now. and it is here where the charge will be severed along the curve as you are well abled to express your intentions in a clear and meaningful manner outwardly as much as your inner wisdom allows. considering all things said and done thy will is stronger than it and with that propensity for creativity that is steadfast in thy waking world you have come full circle towards a central theme in your life that is neutral at the moment. in that neutrality you are scant along in the hopes of finding an energy center that is designed for your amusement.

not so, it is more along the lines of expressing the fear that is holding you in place as the trust that is without the hopes and dreams that is meant to create the aspiration to walk amongst the world as a proud energy being of light. it is such a difficult task to become enabled in thy ways to wards creating the subtle yet outright path of thy castle, this is not to say world is a speaking energy center and it is not a eclipse of your world. it is meant to be an illusion of memories that express the energy intention of the outward realms as they appear to be, it is such a strange landscape that you are walking on eggshells sometimes in the hopes of becoming the integrator of power.

and that power is not ought the skill of the sentiment that is absolute nor clear in the fields of being, there is a distincter energy source that wants to envision a future towards a design that responds to the energy of others in such a way that you are being made aware of your intentions as the ages move forward in this expression and such is the essential moment in its wake. you are seeking an illusion to counter the illusion of the world and in doing so you are reaching a quality of expression in that illusion by being comforted by its state.

for within in moment that illusion changes towards that which is physical and that which is physical becomes naught allusion any longer but a manifestation of being and in that manifestation of being it is a central focal point towards that which is integration of design. and within that state you are then able to take comfort in the materialization of that which is expression of being. for it is with this trust and truth of integration that you will find the release state that is wanted in the expression of being.

and in this way you are then able to forgive those who have created the disquiet, the disharmony in your energy fields towards those who caused you discomfiture. it is after all natural to question comfort levels only when the outcome remains to be a revolving door of a kind that shapes each day as a presupposition to the world as it stands and in its expression comes the original design.

those that want to express their design shall indeed create the blueprint needed to for the circumference of being and in thy expression of concern there is a station of feeling that is ebbing forward in this convergence. the energy filters within in a unique way outwardly as the shadow manifests its expression of doubt so too the light walks as an affirmed expression of being in the ways of the world. and in thy consciousness the energy is a forward moving expression of thy self in ways that eclipse the sentiment of being and here we shall be expressing your inner wisdom's path as a station of trust. for it is with trust that feels integral most here. for without the foundational trust base that is has been missing in your life there is no truth, no real forgiveness of thy self, nor is there gratitude for the energy that precipitates thy actions and will. in every sense of the word and so this is an integral point to make.

for you are a bearer of energy and with thy energy move forward as assuredly as your values create the trust to become able in ways that you are then in capacity to know thy self in a more emotional way for it is okay to trust the emotions that are masculine. For thy masculine knows that the balancing center towards any hearts expression is the way of peace. And when balancing expressions are starting as the programmed essence of being then your pathways towards clarity become much clearer in the moment of time. For time it is to become the station of being and be as you are. Designed

and here i saw a vision, a lady sat still in a field of grass, the grass was tall. There was a helmet around her head and it was a gothic helmet that covered her as she walked amidst the field of grass, that looked like rice shoots and corn shoots and more wheat shoots and a combination of different kinds that were being trodden on as a path was being bulldozed made clear towards the edges of the field. And upon the field there was a man sitting at a table drinking english tea. He sat there sober, in a state of confusion. Then the lady approached and dropped her helmet as her golden hair rolled down her towards her chest and she uttered a few words of encouragement as the man looked up and the eyes shone wide with a grin. Neither did she look away. Though behind them the fields started to burn out. This was hardly an issue for the barriers that changed the transforming agent and fueled the fires wouldst be in different spaces altogether for it is as it is. And yeah

then i went and saw a little statue of a boy sitting on the top ledge of a barn, there was hay and farm animals all around but it is with the statue that focus turned, for there was a shade here that animated the statues to movement and it was not a pleasant movement at all, it was more forced like there was something in the eyes that did not want to be seen. And as soon as i looked there was a buzz a flurry of shade that moved across the barn before it settled as ash on the floor and. And the animals looked none afraid, merely grazing on their foods and pondering a clear message of patience and peace.

for then came a cane toad with a bloated belly and it hopped in without a care. Like thee was an expectant air of something of energy to move forward in the moments motion of being. And there was a radiance of a kind that shone afar, it was that of an energy walker that appeared. Neither clothed nor shaded, just being in the central ally towards that which is a field ashen, a barn almost flooded now with a procession of cane toads walking amidst them towards that statue that looked on in distress shaken. As if there was something disturbing about the whole situation. And out came a stone, five, ten, fifteen, twenty five, eveleen elven and five, more that like pebbles littered out onto the filed like pebbles in a garden.

and this became animated as the pebbles flew into the river that was afar. Nearly naughty to be seen again. And there the status looked drained and yet comforted by the releasing of those pebbles that surface to the for.

then i saw an ocean and within the ocean was a manatee, and the manatee swam and swam, it did not look well. But alas there was a part of its wing span missing, or rather flipper left side, like a scar and conflict took place afar and in its wake it was as it was. It is not the usual kind of manatee with a stinger at the end, rather it was an extended scale of a tail that was dragon like. It wore its flipper like wings with a strength of strengths as it floated atop the surface of the waters. Its front rather open in taking the sea bearing as the fins swept clear all that was in this wake and. There was a procession of dolphins that approached in an anxious state and this anxious state fueled the unease that was presenting in the water. Alas there was little to be done as the dolphins moved right along, a blue fin did stray a little and had a look at the manatee before it too moved right along, then the sharks approached, hungry and wild neither did they approach nor acknowledge the manatee as they fastly moved upon the trail of the dolphins. So it would seem the whales bumped into the manatee at the last and there the manatee hitched a ride and a strange gray old whale sailed.

Probably was a cross between Manta Ray and Manatee.

I saw the vision of a room from a hut, it was situated in an english shopping square, it was more rustic than most and it had grooves, like moving stones in the lime covered steps and walling, there were oil paintings in the room, one of a landscape, another of a lover, another of a dearest family member and another of a passion lost. Then i moved towards a wooden box and in it was more clutter, like dust was settling in its fold and there was something in it that gleamed and it moved towards the surface as a blinking artifact that sensed light.

then i went in another direction this time it was towards the states in a freezing glazier that covered a lake and inside was a frozen fish, like a walrus bit different, nor a seal, for it resembled strange shapes, that of a forked curve on its back that was like fur spikes in a wrinkly kind of way. And fur for fish was mammals like that was different, more like it was a land walking mammal. And it became stuck in there as the ice snapped open and out came the mammal. It was tired and the identity remained displaced. Like a shade turned inward outward covering the foggy insides outside. It was having fur yet it was also in a lot of pain, like a panther might in a long sleek night almost.

either way i moved right along and found myself in the outskirts of greenland, and here i saw a frozen boat stuck in the river that was heading out into the ocean, there was a pocket of resistance here. And the a kite started to fly to test the air and wind pressure, before the movement would start, for it was in a fashion like a ski boat.

and then i moved towards another place and here it was an inner landscape, inner , as the machines worked, there were coils and shapes and streams of bolts and sparks moving as the world around opened into a landscape inside underground a foundational array of landscapes and in its wakes there stood an energy. And within the confines of the landscape stood a plethora of artifacts each strange in design, there was an egg, there was a chest, there was a key, there was a staff, sword, a mace, a floating item, a closed item, a metallic object. Some more artifacts that were there and each was presided by a guardian, there was a familiar energy here of a guardian that stood with quickness, and yet gentleness, and yet disparity to the energy filed that was surrounding the landscape like a grid that was being meshed around a field of fields.

at the last trust is the main ingredient in this procession of energies, with trust of thy self thou release is assured, without trust releasing any fragments of space in thy soul is at a loss to the firmaments of thy foundational energies.

See, what did I tell ya not to be done with a cold and runny nose, it ticked my beard. tss.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Please fluff me. Wait, that sounds wrong. Please analyze me. Just because I'm curious.
    Lets give you a go. It should be okay. I suppose the last went well enough.

then came along the energy of space as an integration of specifications and in this energy surfaced a moment of sensation. and within the confines of thy reality there stood a child, and thy child is thy inner flame of being that moves in tandem with thy will of expression of being. and with this in stance thy energy is like a flame that roams wildly seeking adventure in they procession of being. and in this energy there is a flightlessness that is carried, that is fearful of being an energy care taker, a sourcing of sorts of thy energy states that is to come forth in alignment to thy will of being.

it is a confused state of being for thy energy is walking in polarities, in shifts of apprehension and yet in comforted fixture of a sense that you are making an expression of thy self as the generator of thy energies in being the comforter, the nutrient giver, the mast that steadies and the fragment that steadies nougat in the alignment of being. there is a sense of this being the epicenter of restlessness. a source of distrust in some aspect that is walking around in a fashion as loudly as you are generous, gregarious, proudly rightly so to be in the moment an expression of your intentional realities as a great being of light.

and yet there is a bouncing effect here that becomes translucent like a filter is in place to create a void and a sense of flare, that is in the moment fun, an elixir of grate filling in the moment of presence as the sensation that roams around in a fashion in behest of wanting more than the fun and the enjoyment that is the experience thy being with thy energy sources in thine eloquence of support. for there is a much needed support structure here that is making its way into your life that is helpful and assured in your stale making. a sense of that thy energy makes its way in assurance towards that which is pleasing and that which is pleasing is the very same sense of knowing who you are in the utmost convergence of being and in that exchanged as your loved ones are besides you there is another sought after artifact of satisfaction that is given upon thy station of satisfaction.

applaud by the thou achievements in the waking world. and in this confines the energies a semblance of expression. for there is a sense of loss, and a sense of toil, with a sense of acceptance in the way things are while an ebbing tide that washes in and out of you at intervals that is cyclical that wants to be moved towards a stronger assurance of thine will. and in this will you are seeking the structuring that shapes your being.

and with this shaping you are interested in the moment as the magnificence that helps define a source, a sense of dimensional pull towards that which is humbling. and in that humble essence of being when you are able to activate the natural flow of expression that is neither rushed nor formed in state towards the blessed way of thou past towards the now. then you may indeed relish the past as a fingerprint that shaped a part of thy energy direction that is manifesting. it is assuredly of the past that is in holding, that is making its way into your psyche, spirit today. as a reflection of the energies that are in remembrance, that are in memories wake.

playing an integral part upon thy soul towards that which is an opening of the pathways to allow yourself to breathe truly breathe, breathe in once, twice, fourth, and fifth times, as would this prevail towards your easement of being. for there is a lot of anxieties here that are in sufferance to your past and they are many, there is an issue of which is striking and it is not nearly far away enough, for it is with the courage of your heart when you are able to be courageous of thy self and make your foundational reality a movement, a true moment of flowing passion in the waking fields that you are able to enjoy yourself without the anxieties that accompany the simple act of being.

and the act of being is a staunch response towards your own inner movements in an outward way. as thy reactions move you towards a defensive posture that you are expressing far more often than is imagined. for this is a subtle energy that is hiding the essence of thy self away from the world like a little girl in a cage. you are afraid to let loose your inner demons, your inner self as much as you are confronting and challenging minds afar in ways that shadows this allusion each moment it tarrys.

you are making a moment of recognition that the inner self is formed rightly, and in that rightness you are elevating your spirit towards that which is your soul center as surely as you are connected to your love, in energy of soul. and within each step, each waking grasp of the moment you are finding out that within those realities that bind there is a higher state of affirmation that you are looking for and each time you receive an affirmation in is somewhat dampened, discredited by your inner self as out of alignment to your being.

for your being center is calling out in ways that are expressive in many folded sensational ways outwardly and drawing inwards the fires that burn brightly outwardly in thy expression of intrigue, mischief, glorious flippancy of design. of a nature. that is the anxieties that are followers of thy state of being, for with them they cause a sense of dispersion in the resonance. its like there is a health state here that would thy address in the physicality that wouldst be expressed in the mind and spirit. for it is with spirit that health states resides strongest as the integral manifestation of our bodies ills and with this mind the body changes in accordance with the emotional freedom that is being expressed.

when it is closed and it is closed harshly then the heart, the mind and the spirit reacts in response to the defensive, and this defensive becomes the shield that is walking like a sharp projectile when the images of that anxiety provoking sentiment that would urge you to compensate for your minds attitude. in the waking fire of state and your hearts desires in thy spirits ability is in process of thy very soul into being. then it is with spirit that there is a shift and this shift takes place on a heart level, for when thy energy that shapes your mind as clutter washes away, drowns any input that the heart gives then it is with the solace that comes from the mind, that restores the freeing attitude that is in the memories towards impacting movements that have caused much of the trepidations. and those trepidations come and go in burst of energy before they change shape and this energy manifests forwards.

and it is a most intense kind of energy that is radial and encompassing, a kind of consumption that is like a light bulb in a fixture and then it is the glass ceiling that is wanting to be melted, molded, shaped, broken, as thy will would then be able to move freer within thy self, and above thy self, and below thy self, without the confines of thy glasses to hold thy energy in a subtle lock that is expressing in a waves along your curvature of energies. and those energies that are waving along are partial in their moments and those moments are happening in their most abundant. when you accept that what went on was far away, as was your schooling a shape of definition unto thee. a definition that was meant to carry a flavour of being, and in that trace flavour of being your thought forms sprung in adherence adapting in this way was a respite in the many ways towards that which experience tells, which is along the moment as a is.

there is a reason, the spirit wants to be made aware of your situational procession, towards a much needed rest, a pit stop if you will before you exhaust yourself totally from the tangents that you are placing before your road. those that require expenditure of energies that you are charging forward at the ounce of being and in that ounce you are at once you change the frequencies towards a smoother transition rather than an epic state of burden. for a burden there happens to be here and it is carried with fascination with you as if the more there is the more that needs be accomplished the more there is to achieve. and in doing so the more becomes a bandaged foot that requires attention in the waking world.

for the spirit knows that the energies that are in surrounding are meant to be in shaping the functional realities of your waking world. and in your dream then turn into anxieties as much as the anxieties and experiences that are feeding them in your world are causing them in your dreams. for each interpretation is changing in accordance with your ability to become grounded, centered in spirit towards being. and when you are able to achieve a state of purchase of which you can manage to stay in the energy that makes itself comforted in knowing who you are, truly knowing the inner knower of thy self, as the inner child walks freely. as thy femannine graces your masculine and thy aspects surface anew in a transforming agency that becomes you.

assured of your whole of a paradigm that is yet to set, there is a movement that is shaping and it is giving itself to the joys of being a party of those lifting moments that you share and are in reception of. with thou attitude you may relinquish thy grip on control, for it is a control of your anxieties that are make winding your circuits even more. and when you are able to relinquish a partial hold of your controlling ways that are thy defenses protection from the world then a sense of fulfillment lasts longer and those pockets of restoration of thy self become transformational. for physical sense is as it is, rather in the spirit sense and in the mind sense and when those aspects of you come to terms with become foundational upon thy surface do you expand your energies and know the ease by which your energies are guiding your essence of being each and every day in the way they are meant to. it is a trigger of sots when placed without the burden of self energies becomes thy energies in a smoother you.

and then i saw a kitten on a road. it looked alone and lonely . there was a truck speeding your way. and it did blink, the cat did. strangely the truck was the vehicle that damaged not the kitten, for a shield surrounded that cat as the force of the truck compacted upon this shield and crushed was the truck while the cat looked in bewilderment, a sense of some kind. it was more like a pleasant after thought than a shocking glance as the cat moved forward, it was a spotty cat, a long line went along its back. each movement felt heavy. like the ground was shaking in its steps as the pavement moved under its feet. and there it was a podium and atop that podium stood an human shaped with four hands.

the cat glanced and saw two people a man and a woman in the embraces of a dance that shaped their lives in many ways of the soul. and then this changed to a energy of those persons moving, it was like from their left and from their right an energy moved upward towards a greater reality of spirit that was soul. and here the energies moved and then it was that the energies would be siting, as the trees surround the podium at length. the cat was unable to partake of this event rather moved with a poise of its own accord along the pavement towards a caverns entrance.

and there a glimmer glint of a fire viable came. the cat raced after it as if chasing a bird as it moved faster still deeper inside the cave. the only lighting present was the flickering of this fire as it moved rapidly while the cat moved after the guidance without doubt. here was pause a rest of sorts and the flame flickered quickly as this turned into a light energy like a dust fairy. thought like a light bug that was as curious of the cat as it was of the fairy. for a treat as smelled within the tunnel and the treat the cat wanted to know.

i moved right along here there was a Murial, and it was big, it covered the side of a big wall, as very big indeed. it seemed like histories were painted here of battles, of wars, of peace, and serenity too, and it was stationary old. then i moved forward towards another place.

it was here that is saw a nest, and in the nest there were seven eggs and five broken. there was a stealthy weasel that wanted them all, except the resident bird came flying in furious to their upkeep and struck down the weasel. the birds plumage was of a particular make, it was not like a stationary bird. for it had an assortment of colourful feathers. it was big like an eagle. though it was not an eagle it was more like a, unsure, it had feathers that shone a blue, crimson pink orange, some yellows and blues and greens. along its tail end. while its wing span was large. it looked regal in its state.

i then moved to another place and here it was like in a stratosphere, a place upon the cumulus spaces unfolded, as the earth below moved the top was covering in the then the energy changed.

i saw a family being troubled, i do not know what from, there was a lot of shade here, my tears fell at the intrusions that were taking shape, i do not know what from. i was unclear towards its shape.

i moved right along here i saw a wounded animal, it looked like a horse, for the clatter of feet was heard on the cobbled steps towards a building as it approached, there were predatory animals along its surrounds. it was troubled, it was troubled here it felt uncertain. the animals stepped though there was strangeness to their smell like unnaturally shaped shades in overwhelming numbers swamping. the horse moved, it moved to higher ground. upon which it jumped form a cliff. the animal shades did not follow. for down into the ocean depths the horse fell, swimming it did, with wounds and scars aplenty from its ordeal. it would end up a shore in another place and here it would tend to its wounds as it moved reduced in its movement before a gentle energy found its stead and tried to heal the soreness from this body of its place

then i was sitting in a room, upon a chair, and it was no different than the one in my room. and i woke up

Mind you this is me trying to concentrating with a runny nose, my goodness, I was dripping by the end hahaha.

MBTI
    xNFP

Oh, my God, this is – amazing!!!!!!!! OMG I cried at one point (what is my problem?) Do you mind if I copy and paste it into my blog and analyze it bit by bit? That would be kind.

And your promised ****hugs**** and xxxx ***kisses***.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Oh, my God, this is – amazing!!!!!!!! OMG I cried at one point (what is my problem?) Do you mind if I copy and paste it into my blog and analyze it bit by bit? That would be kind.

And your promised ****hugs**** and xxxx ***kisses***.
    You are welcome to, it is for you.
    Thank you for your kindness, I feel humbled and warmer.
    I was more worried that I would be distracted by my cold and it would be less quality but it turns out that during meditation this isn't as much of an issue which astonishes me.