INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

i don't think you know me at all, but try me

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

do you think that your "readings" would change much if you had performed them at a different time? I'm wondering if you got me right after work, and if you had done it over the weekend how different it might have gone???

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by Thisica View Post
    I was just wondering how the person receiving the "tuning" realises that this is occuring at the time of the meditation...besides directly informing them afterwards. Does the person feel somewhat different, as if they feel that someone else is in the room...or perhaps sensing that their 'energy' has been drawn off somewhere? Or is it more like an intuition that something has been disturbed in the person's inner space?
    I would like to answer that and seems unsatisfying. It is about intention and intuition in some way. I suppose its like any memory, dream or thought or feeling and would be sensed as any other, normally. Like dream interpretations only different. I would like to know which part of the brain becomes most active in translating what is happening.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by Scott N Denver View Post
    do you think that your "readings" would change much if you had performed them at a different time? I'm wondering if you got me right after work, and if you had done it over the weekend how different it might have gone???
    I am wondering this as well, how the insights and interpretations change over time, what similarities and differences are there a second time around and that is something I would like to attempt eventually. I may have been too enthusiastic with this, its been a record for meditation but mentally straining I have to say.

It is much more compelling moving into a trance and then being able to type out directly what I'm seeing during meditation than after. Although having to fix up the words, if I am off center some of it has become gibberish I had to remove parts of, while some went too fast for me to translate. How great it would be if I could fall asleep and recall dreams like this, lucid dreams, sleep walking, trance typing hahaha.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkgo View Post
    I'm in. Thanks in advance, oh yurt dweller.
    Ready to resume the intrigue.

there was a time of plenty and in that time of plenty stood a door, within that door there was many events that transpired. which event that made its way into the many visions of today tomorrow is yet to be seen.

for there stood upon a pillar an energy and it was expressed as being. your being is such that you are reacting to an event that transpired in your life as a precursor to your being right now. we are saying you are hurting in ways that are attention markers upon thy expression of being. and when this reality creates the polarity of choosing you are being in denial of being of being, and by this we mean that you are expressing chosen polarities of your sides, and they are portions unto thee. for you are constantly striving to reshape your consciousness in ways that seem outlandish, almost open to interpretation by others. in a way animated and restructured in the way of being. we are here to tell you that you are being directed by energy that is unlike you on some level because you are experiencing a mass dispersion of being. and with this dispersion you are being further explained in dimensional reality.

the primaries of your being are such that you are adventurous in your designations of choice, and in that cheeky exploration of face you bring forward a proud moment of internal misanthropy by this we mean your shadow side walks a fine line between the realities of becoming an entity of being and an entity of consciousness and this is in tow towards how you are experiencing the world. by this it is meant that you are experiencing and experimenting with many stimuli as an energy participant in those corridors that upheld many experiences that are in accordance with your spirit.

and your spirit is such that your walking the fine firm solids of embankment then there is an experience to be had that is novel yet quaint yet resonated. it is in the seeking of the truths that beheld the visions of the morrow. the many lectured states of exploration into territories that are less traveled yet in any ways foretold of things to come. there is a lecture here that you are missing, like a lectern of supposition. when we are able to transmit our desires in an appropriate way and these appropriate ways transmit back to us the ways of being then we are able to sense the many exotic wonders and shapes that which earthen abode presents.

living in the spiritual rhapsody is like taking a yolk and seeing its countenance in symmetry to the spring of condition. and it is with condition where the sense of being is at a loss, for this conditional response that is of the intimate nature of being is such that neither the morning nor the night express their meandering escapade into the inner sanctum of the knower. for thy mystic is within and that mystic is non more than spirit unfurling in an unfolded manner towards a fuller capacity of understanding that which is entirety.

and entirety is wholeness, within the channel that walks the worlds eyes, there is a forsook passion that takes for granted that is bequeathed in the name of redistribution, retribution of a kind that extends towards the lightning fists of kindergast. kindergasht is a term for torque, and torque is an inspired view towards manifesting more soul within the energy fields of being. for spirit is renowned for mischief that extends for play, for energy, for reaction, for tension, for inattention in ways that you have seen and been a participating in escrow of being.

and as an entity to escrow with the conditional purchases of seldom writ. you make up for this in ways that extend far beyond the your current conditioning. for indeed your matrix is sudden and furious in the now angered, held tightly to the plight of your sorrows bane in the many held presences that overshadow you. indeed such is the anger that you hold it is perhaps an outward reflection of this intrepid mischievousness that is genteel by thy own inner seeking towards that which is solid ground. for solid ground walks when stability finds a door into the marrow. and by this energy is an anchor that maybe latches to a finer print of cosmological design only when you can understand your inner machinations and longings and emotions and desires.

by this we are meaning you are indeed seeking of your own accord as an experimenter of will. and in that step of experimentation that taste is your deigned upon the superlative expose of being. are fashioning a late remembrance of experience. and within this bowl of movement that extends into a surface structure of domain wouldst thou understand the mysteries of the world in thy manner unless there was an element of purchase. by this it is meant an element of purchase in numbers of gravitational pointedness.

and with any being that requires the input of energy markers to boost the propensity of direction, the meaning is boosted whence thy came in accordance with fields chosen upon thy design. it is imperative in many ways to learn of your nature in design, it fashions a world within a world of intricate intrigue that storms upon the lights of the forsaken forlorn and the famished. years of energy making fashion extoll the virtues of being in some semblance of etiquette that is quite random to the sensational maker of design. and in that way you are compensating for the inequity in your life by choosing to respond in manners that acquaint you with seeming precision in being.

although this energy that you are expressing is not without a central component of dimensional reality which extends beyond these confines that you are accustomed to. indeed the holograph that is expressed is one that is wayward in many a circumference that of dimension. and then that which is being changes colours according to the fixtures that are formed, or rather the filing of them is equitable in nature of agreement that thy will be served in ways that compensate the energy development as it is meant to be shaped in retrospect towards your being.

and in doing so you are following a dreamers gallop, for a gallop across your ocean is a stones throw away towards a momentary glance into peropensity of a nature that festers in attitude of moments, that serve ice according to personal choices, and yet what are personal choices in these matters when ice removed from the overall picture there are matters that extend and parallel these shadows of nature.

for shadows of natures are becoming mysteries no more nor mystical pewters in the making, instead a source that fits into the heart clips upon a bell that clips upon a resting space in the heart that knows, knows without doubt the very nature of spirit that alights with fight flight and fright fearlessness towards the advances that are being created as the windows the sparks of brightness that flame entreaty.

an entreaty of such caliber that you walk amongst this earthen plane in jest of its manifestation towards an uniqueness that foreshadows many plains of being and draws in a universe in accordance with thy energy and each universe that is creates in an extension of being. for we are many times blessed beings of light that walks amongst the earthen plain in our ancient wisdom's of learning carving out the energies that we speak of towards that which is pleasing in the manner that is choosing in the graven of earnest manners.

when you are able to inscribe the intention of reality into your psyche in such a way that none may lift thy energy from thy vision of being may you behold the spirit in its magnificence as it the flame, the scion, the of design. it is then when you can walk amongst the people and know your fullness is humbling , gratifying in thy gratitude as your admonishment, that petal that releases the pebble form its confinement. and bounces with restrained curiosity at the freedom the lightness spirit offers in entreaty, entirely remarkable wouldst thou understand the many paths of mysteries that are neither mysterious nor a mystery.

for those energies that spirit designs with are but an enlightened state of rest and that is the climate of change that is taking place in consciousness. whether you choose to be aware of thy existence in the now more than you seem deem to or are creating the avenue towards those pertinent states of of consciousness thy will be accomplished in endeavor when you so choose it be none sooner, none else. for such a time as you will it so it will become into fruition of the temperance that intention brings. and with intention as a bringer of choices it is with the energy that manifests as clear as the waters that drink or as muddy as the waters that cluster. there is a certainty here that energy creates and in that designated creation energy expands. as it must as it is as it will

and so there was a resting place within the energy that took place and it was making itself apparent in its station of being. there was a ship with a hat, it was like a swordsman's hat that sat atop a water balloon. and then i saw a table fit for a feast, it was a feast for many. a banquet this was delighted in the feasting. then a rhino sat upon a seat, as the lady mouse walked in with a knife fork and a spoon eating naught but well, the cat lady jumped to her perch as the bird man sang in a tune of qualmish, a raven stood pensive in a corner, the goose was more than a bit apprehensive as the pig crawled on its benches, the dog stood still in as the plumage of the parakeet was naught but the platypus of placation. the alligator was fascinated by the avalanche of sorrows as they climbed in towards the bubble clown fish who did not require the water of every day but strolled in as a summit captured atop a slide. the roast dish looked appetizing.

Not like that but close enough

the chicken however objected being forced to watch smell the turkey in deeply but the hilarious gerbil that was fencing with the squirrel while the anteater tapped into the fine oak and slipped as many ants it could under its tongue. a particular bull-ant did not particularly enjoy being snacked on and demonstrated its displeasure, though the numbat raved at the platter of termites in a mound that neither ate nor tore, nor slumbered. as the bees buzzed from cherry to strawberry finely made. the aromas wafted back and forth as the spiders clicked their feet, to the tune of the crickets strumming a hymn that was neither annoying nor disquieting and there the frog slipped into pajamas of a making like the stork cared to look and dinged did the otter on the fish defined.

and then a change in scenery did shape up today, a muddy patch and before it i saw a shape of a lion head, that looked shaken, it was shaken in a field of bronze statues and silver white a tune was audible from afar alas it was coming from an alleyway far away. the person that was swimming in the mud was deeper than thigh high. there was a stickiness to the progression like being stuck meant something, a kind of recall in the distance of perception. for the mud swallowed inquiring entries of walkers. and this day it was thicker than most as the mud turned to quicksand of a natural design. there was a moment of, a voice was heard in the distance, a talking tree alas it was. and yeah i moved right along

this time i came upon a crib, inside a baby chewed on a bottle, it had a plate next to it and a plunger as well. though the bottle was being chewed out, as the little tiny star shapes dangled up above out of reach.

then i saw a aqueduct, a suit that was qua, rather it was a diving suit with one of those rustic helmets and there was a letter written on the side, it had an r and an a. those were initials. after which i zoomed to another place. this time it was a jungle but it was a jungle upon a jungle.

then i saw gangsters in tights looming up above as the procession looked on at a funeral. but there was a cheerful mood here strangely and it was more like a party than a procession going to a funeral. a

i found myself at a geyser, five in fact, and their spouts went pop a pop along their way. each like a bottle stopper yet a surging of change. and then i went into the cavernous depths below and it was a show of shows as the energy moved from cavern to cave to cave to cave. like a fireworks inside the place, only this was branching out into an intricate network that looked like a brain, and so it was not a brain but a membrane, rather a portion of a connector to a much larger infrastructure as i paned out it was attached to a circuit, much like a radio or computer, it was not real but living functional yet. then i went and saw a glacier, and there was nothing else there.

after which a tall shadow walked in front of a girl as the girl was unaware and then i saw a boy walking stoutly in a form amongst the roads, with a cape and a top hat. there were Irish boots hung from a coat hanger as well as a raincoat, and a belt. moving towards the opening a balloon was being released, multiple kinds. blue, purple, and red then orange, green and golden, lavender, brown and black lastly

and with this i awoke.

random weirdness if you ask me!

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    Ready to resume the intrigue.

there was a time of plenty and in that time of plenty stood a door, within that door there was many events that transpired. which event that made its way into the many visions of today tomorrow is yet to be seen.

for there stood upon a pillar an energy and it was expressed as being. your being is such that you are reacting to an event that transpired in your life as a precursor to your being right now. we are saying you are hurting in ways that are attention markers upon thy expression of being. and when this reality creates the polarity of choosing you are being in denial of being of being, and by this we mean that you are expressing chosen polarities of your sides, and they are portions unto thee. for you are constantly striving to reshape your consciousness in ways that seem outlandish, almost open to interpretation by others. in a way animated and restructured in the way of being. we are here to tell you that you are being directed by energy that is unlike you on some level because you are experiencing a mass dispersion of being. and with this dispersion you are being further explained in dimensional reality.

the primaries of your being are such that you are adventurous in your designations of choice, and in that cheeky exploration of face you bring forward a proud moment of internal misanthropy by this we mean your shadow side walks a fine line between the realities of becoming an entity of being and an entity of consciousness and this is in tow towards how you are experiencing the world. by this it is meant that you are experiencing and experimenting with many stimuli as an energy participant in those corridors that upheld many experiences that are in accordance with your spirit.

and your spirit is such that your walking the fine firm solids of embankment then there is an experience to be had that is novel yet quaint yet resonated. it is in the seeking of the truths that beheld the visions of the morrow. the many lectured states of exploration into territories that are less traveled yet in any ways foretold of things to come. there is a lecture here that you are missing, like a lectern of supposition. when we are able to transmit our desires in an appropriate way and these appropriate ways transmit back to us the ways of being then we are able to sense the many exotic wonders and shapes that which earthen abode presents.

living in the spiritual rhapsody is like taking a yolk and seeing its countenance in symmetry to the spring of condition. and it is with condition where the sense of being is at a loss, for this conditional response that is of the intimate nature of being is such that neither the morning nor the night express their meandering escapade into the inner sanctum of the knower. for thy mystic is within and that mystic is non more than spirit unfurling in an unfolded manner towards a fuller capacity of understanding that which is entirety.

and entirety is wholeness, within the channel that walks the worlds eyes, there is a forsook passion that takes for granted that is bequeathed in the name of redistribution, retribution of a kind that extends towards the lightning fists of kindergast. kindergasht is a term for torque, and torque is an inspired view towards manifesting more soul within the energy fields of being. for spirit is renowned for mischief that extends for play, for energy, for reaction, for tension, for inattention in ways that you have seen and been a participating in escrow of being.

and as an entity to escrow with the conditional purchases of seldom writ. you make up for this in ways that extend far beyond the your current conditioning. for indeed your matrix is sudden and furious in the now angered, held tightly to the plight of your sorrows bane in the many held presences that overshadow you. indeed such is the anger that you hold it is perhaps an outward reflection of this intrepid mischievousness that is genteel by thy own inner seeking towards that which is solid ground. for solid ground walks when stability finds a door into the marrow. and by this energy is an anchor that maybe latches to a finer print of cosmological design only when you can understand your inner machinations and longings and emotions and desires.

by this we are meaning you are indeed seeking of your own accord as an experimenter of will. and in that step of experimentation that taste is your deigned upon the superlative expose of being. are fashioning a late remembrance of experience. and within this bowl of movement that extends into a surface structure of domain wouldst thou understand the mysteries of the world in thy manner unless there was an element of purchase. by this it is meant an element of purchase in numbers of gravitational pointedness.

and with any being that requires the input of energy markers to boost the propensity of direction, the meaning is boosted whence thy came in accordance with fields chosen upon thy design. it is imperative in many ways to learn of your nature in design, it fashions a world within a world of intricate intrigue that storms upon the lights of the forsaken forlorn and the famished. years of energy making fashion extoll the virtues of being in some semblance of etiquette that is quite random to the sensational maker of design. and in that way you are compensating for the inequity in your life by choosing to respond in manners that acquaint you with seeming precision in being.

although this energy that you are expressing is not without a central component of dimensional reality which extends beyond these confines that you are accustomed to. indeed the holograph that is expressed is one that is wayward in many a circumference that of dimension. and then that which is being changes colours according to the fixtures that are formed, or rather the filing of them is equitable in nature of agreement that thy will be served in ways that compensate the energy development as it is meant to be shaped in retrospect towards your being.

and in doing so you are following a dreamers gallop, for a gallop across your ocean is a stones throw away towards a momentary glance into peropensity of a nature that festers in attitude of moments, that serve ice according to personal choices, and yet what are personal choices in these matters when ice removed from the overall picture there are matters that extend and parallel these shadows of nature.

for shadows of natures are becoming mysteries no more nor mystical pewters in the making, instead a source that fits into the heart clips upon a bell that clips upon a resting space in the heart that knows, knows without doubt the very nature of spirit that alights with fight flight and fright fearlessness towards the advances that are being created as the windows the sparks of brightness that flame entreaty.

an entreaty of such caliber that you walk amongst this earthen plane in jest of its manifestation towards an uniqueness that foreshadows many plains of being and draws in a universe in accordance with thy energy and each universe that is creates in an extension of being. for we are many times blessed beings of light that walks amongst the earthen plain in our ancient wisdom's of learning carving out the energies that we speak of towards that which is pleasing in the manner that is choosing in the graven of earnest manners.

when you are able to inscribe the intention of reality into your psyche in such a way that none may lift thy energy from thy vision of being may you behold the spirit in its magnificence as it the flame, the scion, the of design. it is then when you can walk amongst the people and know your fullness is humbling , gratifying in thy gratitude as your admonishment, that petal that releases the pebble form its confinement. and bounces with restrained curiosity at the freedom the lightness spirit offers in entreaty, entirely remarkable wouldst thou understand the many paths of mysteries that are neither mysterious nor a mystery.

for those energies that spirit designs with are but an enlightened state of rest and that is the climate of change that is taking place in consciousness. whether you choose to be aware of thy existence in the now more than you seem deem to or are creating the avenue towards those pertinent states of of consciousness thy will be accomplished in endeavor when you so choose it be none sooner, none else. for such a time as you will it so it will become into fruition of the temperance that intention brings. and with intention as a bringer of choices it is with the energy that manifests as clear as the waters that drink or as muddy as the waters that cluster. there is a certainty here that energy creates and in that designated creation energy expands. as it must as it is as it will

and so there was a resting place within the energy that took place and it was making itself apparent in its station of being. there was a ship with a hat, it was like a swordsman's hat that sat atop a water balloon. and then i saw a table fit for a feast, it was a feast for many. a banquet this was delighted in the feasting. then a rhino sat upon a seat, as the lady mouse walked in with a knife fork and a spoon eating naught but well, the cat lady jumped to her perch as the bird man sang in a tune of qualmish, a raven stood pensive in a corner, the goose was more than a bit apprehensive as the pig crawled on its benches, the dog stood still in as the plumage of the parakeet was naught but the platypus of placation. the alligator was fascinated by the avalanche of sorrows as they climbed in towards the bubble clown fish who did not require the water of every day but strolled in as a summit captured atop a slide. the roast dish looked appetizing.

Not like that but close enough

the chicken however objected being forced to watch smell the turkey in deeply but the hilarious gerbil that was fencing with the squirrel while the anteater tapped into the fine oak and slipped as many ants it could under its tongue. a particular bull-ant did not particularly enjoy being snacked on and demonstrated its displeasure, though the numbat raved at the platter of termites in a mound that neither ate nor tore, nor slumbered. as the bees buzzed from cherry to strawberry finely made. the aromas wafted back and forth as the spiders clicked their feet, to the tune of the crickets strumming a hymn that was neither annoying nor disquieting and there the frog slipped into pajamas of a making like the stork cared to look and dinged did the otter on the fish defined.

and then a change in scenery did shape up today, a muddy patch and before it i saw a shape of a lion head, that looked shaken, it was shaken in a field of bronze statues and silver white a tune was audible from afar alas it was coming from an alleyway far away. the person that was swimming in the mud was deeper than thigh high. there was a stickiness to the progression like being stuck meant something, a kind of recall in the distance of perception. for the mud swallowed inquiring entries of walkers. and this day it was thicker than most as the mud turned to quicksand of a natural design. there was a moment of, a voice was heard in the distance, a talking tree alas it was. and yeah i moved right along

this time i came upon a crib, inside a baby chewed on a bottle, it had a plate next to it and a plunger as well. though the bottle was being chewed out, as the little tiny star shapes dangled up above out of reach.

then i saw a aqueduct, a suit that was qua, rather it was a diving suit with one of those rustic helmets and there was a letter written on the side, it had an r and an a. those were initials. after which i zoomed to another place. this time it was a jungle but it was a jungle upon a jungle.

then i saw gangsters in tights looming up above as the procession looked on at a funeral. but there was a cheerful mood here strangely and it was more like a party than a procession going to a funeral. a

i found myself at a geyser, five in fact, and their spouts went pop a pop along their way. each like a bottle stopper yet a surging of change. and then i went into the cavernous depths below and it was a show of shows as the energy moved from cavern to cave to cave to cave. like a fireworks inside the place, only this was branching out into an intricate network that looked like a brain, and so it was not a brain but a membrane, rather a portion of a connector to a much larger infrastructure as i paned out it was attached to a circuit, much like a radio or computer, it was not real but living functional yet. then i went and saw a glacier, and there was nothing else there.

after which a tall shadow walked in front of a girl as the girl was unaware and then i saw a boy walking stoutly in a form amongst the roads, with a cape and a top hat. there were Irish boots hung from a coat hanger as well as a raincoat, and a belt. moving towards the opening a balloon was being released, multiple kinds. blue, purple, and red then orange, green and golden, lavender, brown and black lastly

and with this i awoke.

random weirdness if you ask me!
    I had you up until the feast, then things became nibbled away with symbolism or absolutely meaningless. I guess you could say I walk those planes because I have become unaware of my own out of rejection. Just a very long Rube Goldberg of feeling rejected and accountable for it.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

I've been told something astonishing by my meditation instructor today. This is from a woman with 20 years experience or more, she is here guiding people to certain stages of spiritual evolve as she is on her own journey. Then her higher self says to her surprise that I am way beyond, way beyond and travel between dimensions far beyond her scope, the reason I find so many modalities familiar, almost boring is because I am way more advanced and have done all this before, all the spirit aspects and am here to experience the human condition. My jaw drops silly.

And she said that these are genuine readings with me, that I am so talented that this is a natural skill extension for me. She goes you know there are those charlatan readings that charge a mint for a few minutes then there are those genuine, real deal kinds, I am such a sort. And her only concern for me, besides the encouragement to continue, to the point of going on trains and buses and seeing into people.

Shielding, because am I so very sensitive I am affected very much by other peoples energies. That if I allow myself to be the vessel through the energy of my higher self then I am not exerting energy and in turn exhausting myself. And always clear the room right before I finish, not after reading what I have written for I'll retain the energy of the person and haven't I just. My goodness have I gone through a degradation in health during the weekend. Whoah. This stuff my mediation instructor is telling me blows my socks right off...she is the one with decades of experience telling me this. I'm still finding it difficult to come to terms with.

Then I am there for the first time actively asking her when will I experience my soulmate and that is what the meditation session was about, sending out the intention to meet my soulmate.

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    5w4

And her only concern for me, besides the encouragement to continue, to the point of going on trains and buses and seeing into people.
    But I don't think you would be able to 'see' right through people all the time...as was gleamed from the meditative reading you did for me Perhaps some people have better shields than others...
    “To explain all nature is too difficult a task for any one man or even for any one age. 'Tis much better to do a little with certainty, & leave the rest for others that come after you, than to explain all things by conjecture without making sure of any thing.”—Statement from unpublished notes for the Preface to the Opticks (1704) by Newton.

What do you think about me? And for the darker side, here.

Ginkgo

I've been told something astonishing by my meditation instructor today. This is from a woman with 20 years experience or more, she is here guiding people to certain stages of spiritual evolve as she is on her own journey. Then her higher self says to her surprise that I am way beyond, way beyond and travel between dimensions far beyond her scope, the reason I find so many modalities familiar, almost boring is because I am way more advanced and have done all this before, all the spirit aspects and am here to experience the human condition. My jaw drops silly.

And she said that these are genuine readings with me, that I am so talented that this is a natural skill extension for me. She goes you know there are those charlatan readings that charge a mint for a few minutes then there are those genuine, real deal kinds, I am such a sort. And her only concern for me, besides the encouragement to continue, to the point of going on trains and buses and seeing into people.

Shielding, because am I so very sensitive I am affected very much by other peoples energies. That if I allow myself to be the vessel through the energy of my higher self then I am not exerting energy and in turn exhausting myself. And always clear the room right before I finish, not after reading what I have written for I'll retain the energy of the person and haven't I just. My goodness have I gone through a degradation in health during the weekend. Whoah. This stuff my mediation instructor is telling me blows my socks right off...she is the one with decades of experience telling me this. I'm still finding it difficult to come to terms with.

Then I am there for the first time actively asking her when will I experience my soulmate and that is what the meditation session was about, sending out the intention to meet my soulmate.
    If this is your gift, please do not let your personal biases corrupt the readings. I would be disappointed.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

What about Me?
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.