First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by Thisica View Post
    So then, I ask (apologies for the questions, but I'm interested!):

1) Is it possible for the both of us to interact in each other's "inner space"? It does sound somewhat weird, but the human mind is already weird, with its capacity to imagine entire worlds out of white cloth.
    2) Is the "healing space" accessible to the person for which the meditation is intended for?
    Yes it is. Its tuning into each others energy frequency. I have tried this a few time in person. Its almost like sharing another persons dreams, concerns and joys.

And depends for the next question. Once experienced the information can be told to the recipient. It is possible the intention carries forward in some way, energy are like circuits in some form. I'm unsure, hahaha, I attend for the experience and awareness happens that is different.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by Eckhart View Post
    Wow, that seems like a lot of effort, so I would feel nearly guilty to ask for it, but if you like I would be interested too.
    Ask away there, its something I find as fascinating as well. Gives this another go once more.

There was a sense of freedom that prevailed here, it was something most important and when it is curtailed then the vision flows less than more. and its like you are being restricted by the energies that bind and it is not a pleasant feeling after all. and so there i see a lot more that happens with your being, in the extended expression you are fighting to semblance of knowing an intimate truth with the ones you love. and as the tides water so there be a chance that you are dancing on the precipice, a little too often in the turmoil of the banks that roll. it is to say there is chance in the maker, and the maker that is the marker of the moment is dousing thy self to reflect a certain style of being. and by that it is meant that your person is none satisfied with the way of things as they are and it is strangely felt. you are appearing in a suit, but then there is something here that is tugging at your sleeves. and the suit can be considered like baggage of a sort, to be discarded, maybe it is something else.

there is a resonance of sorts that is deciding that the emotional toil that it is taking to travel this land is much greater than the investment of the mind and yet the spirit wants freedom from this expression, a sadness happens in droves. if the kingdom looked forlorn then the windows looked dusty. the doors looked abridged, like connectors in a lego fashion. there are pieces that want to build forward in motion. something is held faster to the ground. and knowing that there is a sense of wonder in your voice, the invitation of the merging is appropriate at this time.

the sensation of being walks amidst a plain of existence that is eclipsed by the shades that seem transformational however are embedded in a way to thy soul, and none are positive sentiments. for they are like anchors that misplace thy reality. indeed these anchors aren't the proper anchors of being, they are misdirection in a sense. and they weigh you down, burden your shoulders in ways that you are thinking it. for the intentional realities that are merging are congruent in time according to your will and the perceived freedoms you uphold.

though the freedom, and this is seemingly important to you is costly, and yet this is a fallacy. there is freedom in thy choosing, and it is an extension of learning it that is internal. by this it is meant that there is a sense that you are searching for a way out when there is a way out already and it is reconnection with a stronger sense of self. and by that it is meant that you are being tested in the physical by the activity that goes on and it is felt like an affront to your being sometimes because of the wrongs that have happened to you, but you are meant to think of all the rights that have happened to you first and then pattern them out one by one as significant. for when you have reached a sense of comfort within yourself does the inner calm extend outwardly without rushing so much to achieve something unachievable.

for freedom is a designation of will, and spirit and being. and that innate truth that we are able to hone our attributes towards a singular purpose that fashions us or rather shapes us like an object of desire, or rather an artifact that is fastened securely in the moment of experience. there is a sense of toil, and that toil is founded in the expectations that have precipitated its foundation. and it is a manifestation of struggle, but then struggle is meant to be a teacher of what may be coming. or rather as the pointing symbol of a flash of brilliance that uproots corridors and reshapes the floor and makes new markers out of tiles.

and the house that is in shambles maybe changed transformed to accommodate more than your will, your soul, your spirit in its wake. for the freedom that is dimensional is hardly what you imagine it to be, indeed the disappointment is plain and it is harshest when in doubt to its confines. as a seeker of knowing that which is outside of yourself you have neglected that which is your physical body in some form. without the right nourishment that your body needs then the rest of you falters by bits as procession carries. there is a facilitation here that bridges between these freedoms, liberty has a choice, so does the freedom to move, when it is expressed in its wake then the dreams that are longed and wanted are fulfilled sooner. in some way like a tunnel that rotates instead of moves back and forth like a rocking chair, but rotates on its axis. like plunging sidlong into it, a dance of a kind forms. and within that dance the ritual stops and the freedom starts to spin.

like a baking agent that requires an additional boost to enhance the flavor so too the tunnel is rotating towards a corridor that opens up to a windy surface that blows at weight force that is an extrapolation of being. and it is here that the resistance is strongest for the present knowing is such that it is heard. and as hearing and reading are meanings of places and spaces. the outer realms are hearings and readings of a kind. and there the purchase of being is floating in bits, somewhat in a hurry as the words indicate a sense of polish. and this is reflecting the polished nature of words that appear before you and shape you in a way that maybe is without the freedom and satisfaction that is required in this station of time to understand. or it is a choosing to be acknowledged in the places that shaped wisdom and though it be a wisdom, the inner state is in turmoil. awash in a stricken sense towards that which is distance, a distance of selfhood. and selfhood is spirit in form that creates visitation upon visitation and places markers towards that which is freely given.

then some kind of round shape floating in mid air appears, it was attached to four pillars like legs, and the top had a crown, and on it roamed people, looking in all direction as the air swept in closer, closer still. there was a lady, a child, a boy, a child girl, another child girl, a few men and another lady. they each had rustic hats. tending towards the pastures. it would seem. then i saw a fountain, it had a coral piece sticking out of the pond surround it. and the fountain looked like that of a face blowing air in the sky but was returning back towards the fountain and dripping alongside its face like tears many tears that shed for the world.

then i saw a submarine or an interconnected tunnel that looked like a submarine, it was long and it floated in water, there were portions that extended to the surface like irrigation. from a birds eye view this was an oceanic irrigation that was being presented and it extend across the far reaches, like a sprinkler system. i saw an accumulation of water like a damn, but more like floating water and it sprayed outward like that of a misty sea, a sea mist and this happened at intervals. i saw that part of the water leaped into the sky almost like stairs in each portion, or break of the irrigation system towards ozone spaces. this accumulation happened to make clouds. and then rain was to happen for the irrigation now changed and it was in the clouds. and the lands that seemed fresh, almost more rain than was needed befell them. the saturation saw a marshy environment then.

then i saw a whirlwind, it was accumulating lots of places, like a stamp, sticker collector. you know the kind that you receive when well traveled. so the whirlwind moved from corner to corner and place to shapeless place and back and without touching land. this was a sensation of being lost, deflation, defeat. and it was experiencing a lot of it, so much that the wounds, if wounds there were leaked from sides, much as a whales would.

then i saw rooms joined together in place, and in these rooms without gravity there stood small mountain pillars, rotating like spin-tops sort of. humming a tune. i saw a machine that was like an incinerator, the spinning shapes fell in. from the other end dust, soil spilled forth that was highly regarded. and it was spread across the land and plants flourished and flowers bloomed, and trees delighted, and forests sang with pleasure. and yet this energy was meant to be stored. for the spinning plains housed a different kind of life. there were tears here for neither side was accomplishing, like a tug of war happened.

then i saw a piece of paper and it had writing on it, but there was also a gnome on the porch, looking out of the windmill, next the river that fish swam in there a boy was hunting for. the note read away for the day, make yourself at home. and the boy did, the windmill was actually a fully fledged house in a corner that smelled fresh, almost delightfully so. there was food on the table, there was plenty of flour hah, and there was plenty of much of everything. i saw machine in the distance that was cutting into earth, like a tractor, it was ploughing the fields, and turning up food edible.

i then saw a sprite, if this was a sprite or merely a humming bird tending to the flowers, then that is what it was. a humming bird moving from flower to flower, as observers watched its progress. there was a wall next to it littered with jewels. this was like a puzzle wall. it was meant to be moved, in order so that the jewels matched each other for there were many colours, blues, greens, reds, oranges, yellows, browns, etc. then next to the wall there was a harmonica with a shell, and form the shell there were bubbles, almost like you can play the saxophone and harmonica together or something and notes appeared in the bubbles, lyrics became symbolic in form.

so then i moved to another place and here it was a private stadium where two dancers met and practiced a medley, a performance together. and it went on for a while yet, there was sweat here. their hair drenched in the concentration and as their bodies moved so too did the floor move along with, it wasn't solid nor was it ice. still there was a mirror in there and i saw reflections of shadows which moved between places. there was a design as well, like a painting that had a painting of a sea, a many layered leviathan drinking the water, then the leviathan grew from the painting and consumed the room. in its enormity, like covered the whole stadium, and there was little room to breathe.

then i walked forward along a path that lead to a silent and eerie place it wasn't a maze, it was a place for contemplation, and yet there was a ledge pointing north, with a key shaped in the middle, there was a an object that looked like a key next to it, except it has symbols and carvings on it that were like an arrow tipped shape. the key of itself had bristly lines and jagged rough. with a pointy front that would be like a knife or spear point. anyhow i saw a bit of bandages near by as well. and yeah moving light along the path it was long and winding but short and cascading, almost tilting like a wave, though this was firmly placed upon land. there was little vegetation here, what there was was scraggy rocks outcrops and dusty shelves. like cobwebs and unused spaces that littered the walkway on the side like a great big hall with an open sky.

perhaps this was a birds eye view once more for i saw a winged energy flying, it was energy felt, without form, and it covered aspects of being, though it was gentle about its nature. then it is with the presence that is expressed as he, i am seeing many symbols that i don't know what to make of, some look like books, some look like people, some look like drawings, some look like objects of every day use, others are baffling. there is a tower in the sky that has its doors wide open and is absorbing into itself symbols.

so then i am drawn to an upside down railways track that is leading outside of a tunnel, then off lifts the energy like a flighty wildness, yet tamed passion. then i am seeing a vase. and a boat, it looks like it houses ashes. as a whole fleet is made to attention. for there was harried importance in their expressions, to reach a certain destination and the flag it had like a half covered moon in it.

and in the last as more symbols flashed by of people, places, events and more. you are in a space of freedom made. or rather your seeking freedom has led you on a path to find a form of freedom in waiting. it is when the release happens, like a latch that things become more clear on the journey that is being made, it is a journey of length.

I am blinking too.

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    Yes it is. Its tuning into each others energy frequency. I have tried this a few time in person. Its almost like sharing another persons dreams, concerns and joys.
    I was just wondering how the person receiving the "tuning" realises that this is occuring at the time of the meditation...besides directly informing them afterwards. Does the person feel somewhat different, as if they feel that someone else is in the room...or perhaps sensing that their 'energy' has been drawn off somewhere? Or is it more like an intuition that something has been disturbed in the person's inner space?
    “To explain all nature is too difficult a task for any one man or even for any one age. 'Tis much better to do a little with certainty, & leave the rest for others that come after you, than to explain all things by conjecture without making sure of any thing.”—Statement from unpublished notes for the Preface to the Opticks (1704) by Newton.

What do you think about me? And for the darker side, here.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Thanks for taking an interest, my pleasure.

My extra boosting nutrients have run out today, I hope this style continues after today. Blessings.

To you i see a visual landscape that expands presently as a main state of being as a wandering soul that cares to experience delights of the physical there is a chance within you a urgency claims to rise. unlike a rest room for the refreshment a long sense of past moves forward in motion to thy self. and that past is a haunting recollection of your spirit, for spirit is your intuitive expression of the earth plane. it is of a caliber possessed of dimensionality that extends itself or rather lends itself to many experiences that help strengthen the bonds of resolve. and in that resolve you are managing to accomplish what you were driven towards not by choice on some instances but by way of frequency like a sway of sorts that chose a pattern of consciousness. and this consciousness moved

As the movement precipitated your actions you went from person to person, movement to moment, house to house like a fluidity, learning as you go with acumen, and that is a kind of blessing for you are meant to have known yourself in those reflections that show themselves to you for they are part of your inner desires forwarding your stations of being into a spiral that sweeps across your platform of knowing. and that is to say you are choosing to interact with energy that while interesting may also hold keys, portals to awakening your essential self from that which is hidden. and that which is hidden seems to be your real desires of what you wanted to accomplish. perhaps this was simple a choosing, a way to distract yourself from it all along, in a way the choosing of your tendency to be lost a little in the ways of personal space is no more apparent than the many directions you have taken towards the direction you are on right now. and it is possibly a navigation of sorts.

And as such you are moving towards a more prominent feature of or rather representation of yourself in the now. certainly dreaming places recreate trauma in your life that reflects this horrible artifact that you have experienced through the hands of your loved ones. indeed such is their power, there is a hauntedness about you, it is a mystique a channel if you will allowed taking shade in an interest that stems from this period of disquiet of your soul remembrance that comes from more than this plane alone. like a portion of your soul surgically clinically removed from thy self towards a more or less fusing of conditions. and conditions you have placed upon thy self more than once and neglected to warmth your being.

For warmth in you is beautiful were you to look within deeply you will find an inner resource that extends far and wide, as the winds roll as your breath deeply hums. tones sounds and vibrations of an energy that speaks, speaks to many in ways profound. you are a blessing that walks the earth plan as cosmic light as dear as you are shaped. designed in the very sane migrations of pasts doors towards something beautiful, in lifted way you receive communication of more than who you are during sleep. and as you close the gap between spirit and you, the real you awakens in enhancement naturally this healing takes place intimately as well as spiritually. upon the right foundational setting when you overcome your demons that surface like shades clinging to your aural specter of thought, they clutter you, choosing for you what to see, hear and listen to rather than the real you stepping forward and reclaiming, owning your shadows as strongly as your light. and this means that you are investing so much energy in things that hold you back sometimes that they are part of your being, naturally as any extension of being is. an extension of passion, and that passion reflects in your eyes as surely as your spirit resonates with the experience of sensation.

Like walls that vibrate as a touch, your essence steadfastly or rather firmly in place to certain conditions that you are allowing to manifest. for it is the changes of the minds eye, or rather the urging soul that creates a wave, like a piece of yarn which is strange to say, but like the string that wraps around the ball, which is earthen in circumference, the world over you search and seek for an illusion that manifests yet that is all it is. it is a reflection of polarity, and that polarity like so many in your life is at your calling, your behest of anticipation for the ride. for it is spirit that creates the fun, the amusement, the experiences that are guided, directional, and as much as your bodysuit is a vehicle for divine feminine, as you are, you are being. and this being brings forth a commanding presence.

And in each step of the way you may choose to face your demons, shadows and march forward proudly as divinity bestows to you with gifts as we all have, wanting to be unlocked and measured rather freed to become the vessels of our conscious choosing rather than confinement and restrictions for controlled directions. for with controlled direction you are losing part of that vision in you and seeing a door that looks like a physical behemoth, hahaha, what a strange word to place here. though that is what the sense feels like, you are battling a behemoth and it is governing, ruling without restraint unrelentingly so. and as it is your will that must needs be refocused towards cancelling this apparition you simply speak for assistance and assistance will prevail. for it is in the allowing, in the manifestation of asking for assistance when assistance, granted, small at first. will arrive to your aid. the longer you focus inward and find the inner resources that are your gift all along as the divinity that is bestowed upon you those that the flame carries forward as strongly as the next energy flow that is manifest of you.

And in this way that which is dragging its heels and towering over you as it is maybe discarded for a fresh vantage point and that is more than words, more than this physicality, it is an expression of truths to know that all that you were and all that you are and all that you will be shall merge united, rather than separated and in conflict with one another as if separated. and this is something that to explore, for you are astonishing as you are.

Fear perhaps is something that is tapping on your shoulders more than once, and it is a low frequency vibration that you seem to tune into, whether this be your passions, or a distillation of being, what it entails is you are being guided towards that which is fear inducing, maybe desensitized towards that which appears humorous now, exciting, almost normally so a natural extension of your being. i receive a sense that it is not, wonders when did this surface, this attention towards that which is fear creating. for as fear is a low frequency vibration love is a high frequency vibration. and when you are able to manifest love, what is universal, for the energy bands that surround the vibration of love are much stronger and fulfilling than fear of itself. fear tends to create a paralysis, a kind of down grading of the responses of the soul.

When experiencing that which is almost second nature a fascination drawn upon your awareness from experience of events beyond your means to control or direct then it is an outlet of expression towards you that is in your experiences wanting to energies the locus of control that you have while it is maybe misdirection. for the subconsciousness toning that is brought forward is such that we enact that which influences us most.

Even on the minute scale, those energies carry forward in small innocuous yet big and substantial ways in behaviors and personage that we are unaware of yet become totally aware of through wisdom grace upon which we change, and place upon ourselves a shift in awareness towards pleasing sensations that carry higher vibrational charges and wouldst thou be perspective then charges towards energies that hold us back no more. and in turn that reflection and charge of changes with the ones we meet as surely as the beacon lighter emmites a global frequency rather than a parallel or covered frequency in tandem to your hearts desires. and so it is.

And then i saw a vision, a vision of splendor, for before me stood preceptor of dreams. that told me there is a mountain, there is also a candle and a book. in the book pages upon pages of symbols strangely familiar, almost norse like maybe latin were written instructional. there was a statue of a masked man, a helmet with a glowing sphere inside that looked more than a bit intriguing for the beam reflected from a mirror. towards a landscape that stood bountiful with a great many selection of fruit bearing trees. it is by chance along the shoreline the sand became eaten, caved in, did not fall into the trap of the soul that was there but a delicate yet subtle lock that when taking a chisel and hammer, or rather tools to unlock a cliff with a haggard line ended. there was a teddy bear in a room then, a picture of a loved one that was most dear, she would be your mother.

I then traveled once more to another landscape, this was me seeing one of your guides, i know you like cats certainly but hahah, it was like this wise woman and wise man sitting bare feet soaking in a pond surrounded buy an oasis that was surrounded by a desert. but they thrived, and there were thousands of cats, literally as far as the eye could see. cats roamed freely here unperturbed. then the cave entrance opened up and there eyes glowed ever presently more, i tentatively moving forward in motion there was little to fear for the spirits played with me as surely as big cats and lords and lordesses of the feline kingdom resided within. their energies majestic. like a paint brush with each new affirmation the oasis expanded and with each falter the oasis contracted. except there was little contraction left there was momentary stasis as behooved the pensive aspersion of doubt. and such that an acceleration boost would reveal itself.

Not like that but hahaha.

Then i traveled once more outwardly this time, and there greeted me a ...i know right, sphinx. it did not riddle me, no, it actually looked at me intelligently, contemplating my actions and what was i really doing here, what was my intention before it as it cropped around me. pacing with intensity, it had wings strangely but it was not a horse, it was definitely not a horse. lol it almost wanted to ask me questions, but alas it settled in a curve and made a pattern in the sand and slept ignoring my presence. then a jewel appeared, it was shaped like a knife, to a lattice, or rather a jewel in the hilt of a knife, an opal it was, while the knife looked ordinary.

But then it fell, barely missing my foot and ruptured a hole in the sand and it quickened. i got stuck myself in the sand and sunk underneath. fell down into a room, it was a bit chilly in here, the energy felt clammy like a lot of resolutions past burdened, clumped up into tar. and yet there was something stuck, like a toilet that wanted to be flushed but until the release valve was found then it would stay clammy clumped in a corner in the back recesses of thy mind.

Then i saw myself before your essence and strangely dressed in a simple outfit with strange mascara i have not seen before that was like a warrior would don to camouflage themselves. except this wasn't decoration, it was a shapely shape of shapes designed to, from far away it looked like a lioness, and bar there were strange symbols and tattoos but more like a tapestry that was moving, this was across the hall, and it moved like a pictogram, like a living wall, that changed shape and form as i approached and remained active when i did not. who knows

There was at the last a position of harmony. and this resonance carried like a wave. so it is in parting that i say your greatest asset is being in tone, in tune, and in harmony to your energy. when you can create that wave of waves that moves you in the direction rather than the direction moving you through other peoples eyes then you will be presented with your authority, your power over those who are trampling over your boundaries as stilled, cancelled for your unique journey to manifest. in ways you are unexpected, or rather birthed into awareness from you to physicality in a most astonishing set of circumstances that are magnificent.

ps took an hour to meditate and type then another hour to fix up spelling mistakes and such.

Hopes you find it interesting.
    Hi, I mentioned in my rep I wanted to talk about this later because it took a couple times of reading it for it to sink in, but the part about me moving from house to house, person to person, wandering in experience is accurate, and so is the part about personal space and boundaries.

I have been working toward this integration of who I was, am and will be for quite some time now, integration is definitely something that I want for myself.

The low-level fear is also true, for a couple of reasons from my past, and it's interesting that some shifts in my consciousness or my life around me seem to be taking place in this time period, so it's interesting to have this meditation to reflect upon at this time.

I love the part about the wise people in the desert oasis with the cats, and the winged sphynx. I also like that you envisioned a positive future for me in terms of self-actualization, embracing love over fear, and protecting my boundaries properly.

Thanks again, this was really cool.

Ginkgo

I'm in. Thanks in advance, oh yurt dweller.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Oooh this looks fun, Im interested as well! may I?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    Hit me up... I know you're really good at this stuff, Synapse.
    A university student in anthropology dropped by during a meditation session once and wanted to write a thesis. She was able to see things and wondered surprised at what was happening. This intrigued me and now I want to research this in some aspect here, to bring forward and share something that is accessible. Its an adventure into consciousness.

lets start.

it is the way of the world that is seeing many shapes, many sizes, many areas on a map that are spread out like firmament in tow. and this energy is being expressed to form an interpretation that is. you are accessing the inner parts of your spirit to which is a part soul experience in wanting to come to a certain accomplishment of being where the energy is such that you partake of the rivers of life anew. and in that expression come to understandings and omissions that there is something that is going on that is without counsel. and that counsel is as it is. we are each seekers of the light and in that separation consciousness that entails there is a growth state that is wanting assistance in developing a certainty of being. and that certainly of being is present as well as can be for you are astonishingly well endowed in your ways.

perhaps there is station of being that is underfoot and clamping to a reed, like a form that divides into many aspects of expression. which choice is appropriate in learning of spirit more. for it is with spirit that you are told to be given permission to tap into that which is freely given of you. and while searching towards a fit that is like a glove mayn't be as apparent in the now. it is more important for you to tender to your connection with the experiences that render the heart an initiator of intuition. it is from this space that comes a centralized knowing of what may come, indeed what is already here. and it is when you tune your mind, or rather align your mind to your heart and feel your mind rather than think your mind into being, then a stronger sense of being forms. it is like a connection to self, rekindled anew. when indeed done as it can then the vision is restored to those dreams that carry your world into form. for you are forming them in your waking state as formulas taking shape and springing to life and this is a certainty.

and there was a moment in time where you happen to be a questioner of directions, for discerning the right way is as important as questioning the right way. each step is taken to attached a certain energy module towards you. that may expand when the time is right. in the present the moment shall be expressed freely but surely. becoming a sense of reflection on matters of expression, for yours is to be sought with a sentience that is you all along, by this the energy that reflects outwardly is a world of worlds, and you are in it. as strongly, bravely as the courage that is outwardly held. placing your trust in it is a road that makes itself apparent.

though the spirit is a winding road in being shaped towards a form that is consciousness awakened. and it is when you are able to see within that your very own spirit asks to be covered in position of light, that you begin to understand thy import of will, that craving of cravings that brings forward a moment of position. like a defender in a trusted embrace, you are defiant and firm, for there is nowhere nearly finite space, it is eternal. and in that eternity while the after wards gimps into a blaze, the forwards creates junctures that moves as moving spaces allow. and then the energy would change to accommodate the variations of states as they begin to unfold. there are many dimensions to this reality and scratching the surface of its design is a curiosity after all. and that curiosity extends into the world at large.

with its many deviations, a forming essence is more suitable than a broken one, and in each state as the woven cloth that fabric creates, is a sense of unity from discord. for there is passion in the tranquil experience of a freeing agency that enables to movement of a ascertained will. and when that ascertainment happens to create momentum in the waking plains then the fields awake to a most appropriate state. it is with gratitude that when the releasing takes place your eyes would wash in tears as the emotions speak strongly still towards that which heart denies, and it is strangely felt the mind wants to avoid the hearts desire for then the vulnerability of the mind is exposed as a shell of its own. a shell that burdens, carries forward those emotions of your past into the present without being at peace.

and there they stay withheld from your heart and instead of being together, you are continually separating the conflict, integration takes place when this is changed. and then a more stabler, assured, affirmed place of solitude turns to fortitude. the intentions shifts in their polar realities, like fans outwardly expelling the dust and the coverings, in exchange start pumping in oxygen that was wanting release all along but was held in. the tightness would be felt and yet the release was tighter still, lest the truth of them would become known to your face. and how would you know the realities that are convergent upon you to begin with as a field upon thy consciousness. it is soothing to be aware of the presence that is inside of you and magnifies outside of you once you accept that there is more to you than this beginning state of shell, this state of rest that a vacation happens to be our experience in the now as an extension of our spirit manifestation of being.

and so i travel to a place that is moving, it is moving with speed towards a destination, the shape is like a giant beam of light, and it accelerates in time and space, as it zigzags left to right it continues moving, attracting many objects into it and out of it, like a barnacle would on a ship, there would be many fixtures in place, but no like metal objects being drawn buy magnets to take a hold on the surface and enlarge that surface as much as it encompasses the perimeter. and it simply moved onwards and onwards it moved.

then i went and saw maiden dressed in white flannel clothing as she was reading a book waiting for a bus. unobtrusively oblivious in ways to the surrounds. as a cat walked past her, a boy with a dog on a leash and a man with a mustache with a lady by his side. a carriage with a family inside, a pregnant woman being fettered by her aunt and a horse riderless yet down struck. the lady continued reading immersed in this book as she waited for the bus. a school of children appeared then, some fifty in procession as the teachers herded them along, like sheep towards their own destination. the lady glanced not. nor was the man with a manacle or the lady with a parrot and a finely woven hat with beautiful flowers seen. the bus arrived after which the lady hopped on oblivious to all else.

and inside the bus that carried passengers along. a lonely girl stood in the middle without anyone to look after. the lady looked up and there the child hopped on with gladness. the surrounding men sat in silence, before the laughter carried in the bus across their mockery and jokes. and it was as it was. the girl continued to read her book. then the bus stopped and a man did enter and all but you looked paid attention, albeit the man sat across you and remained still, as a woman in fine cotton with radial beauty boarded as well and all looked up but you. as she sat next to the man in waiting. then another fellow dropped along comically and he tripped on something that looked like a coin. when the coin was presented it had that of a lady with long hair on it and a badger, flipping the coin revealed a wounded soldier and shield. the bust continued traveling towards a destination as sights moved past it on occasion.

i then found myself stranded on an island, it was more like the hem of a dress. it was as big as an island. and on it there were people running, like a round about, plaything, in circular motions, dizzying not from the experience, rather the spin went faster and faster. and it twisted until it could twist no more and instead of going clockwise it went anticlockwise. and none dropped out of the spin, when it settled, there was a bunch of energies sprawled across the fiber. each in anticipation towards an experience of some kind. it was tribal like, a form of being settled in comfort.

i then experienced a cottage deep within the woods, it looked homely, there was a fire from the chimney. the insides looked warm and then a break.

(My brother entered and I had to move and do something else briefly I tried to return to the focus before it all fled and so I did.)

the landscape changed, i saw a mechanized moon and sun, and an ear that was. a tail and a feather. a box seat and a pardon of virtues. a promise and a confession. a harmony and a disharmony.

the sights were fleeting. then i saw white bell-flowers, of all things. and they dangled like chimes, before a swing. the chair was empty but it rocked back and forth as the swing moved of its own accord. and in the center was a card with a heart. there where shoes to a corner, heeled, they looked sunshine yellow orange, leather bound to a knee height. wedged in the sand.

i then moved towards a new sight. it was a candle , it was burning dimly. like it was there for a long time in study. the liquid candle rolled down the desk onto the floor. the container thinly made. it did flame though it was wavering in its intensity. then it changed as presence felt. it became brighter, the flame did. changed to an astonishing prismatic glow or radiance. as striking as the energy that moved forward, it was floating with it. then the candle reformed once more, almost like reversing time for time was naught but an imagination. and there stood a tall silver candle , really tall, like many feet high. almost touching the ceiling if there was a ceiling to touch. and the flame changed form as well, from a rainbow of colours it touched upon green and it stood alight in green as the energy entered spreading out in conflagration to the state of being. and it was like a whirl, like a dustpan swallowing up a sandy storm of course it was happening faster still, and these revolutions moved across the scope. for the indeterminate space expanded in equal measure and this was the way of things. a dance of flames, a dance of flames, there was a charge that was taking shape. and then i saw a stick on fire, before i landed on my feet and wondered.

to beheld a speaking door, it uttered lightening and writing and flight. take flight like a swan is to bathe, like a dove is to place, like a ferret is to swing, like a crow, duck, rabbit, cat, monkey, fox and bat rolling in a swirl. there was a tree underneath all this as an infrastructure that had windows, spirals, stairs, mossy outgrowth and it was seen in its form. before a blaze of light took me once more in a direction i had no idea, a siren not really more like a nymph, a woodland nymph. and it was within the conifers of the tree, birds, fish, plants, mammals, vertebrates, all manner that the natural forest bloomed and sighed with relief, like home was home tended to at last. in a state of relaxation. the world traveled as fast as it wished but here the world stood in place, without movement as it would normally be, instead time was at peace, greatly fashioned and immersed in the places and designs.

as a courageous soul partaken of this wisdom that earthen spaces provided, you are being, as being in movement let your self breathe, breathe with the magnificence and the comfort that being natural surrounds. in its scopes and fields there is a precious moment of clarity, and in that clarity comes forth awareness. and with that awareness comes the good bits, the bits of following dreams, following templates, following spirit, following being of our choosing. but what is it to follow, it is to follow your self, for when you follow yourself you are no longer following but leading. but then neither are you leading you are simply being naturally yourself.

curiously made

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Yes, and it is not only possible, it is common. For most congregations enter a group trance to worship. Most audiences in a movie theatre enter a group trance as they watch the movie. And most of us enter a group trance when we make love.

Group trances are the most common things in the world, from the group trance we share as we go up or down in an elevator, to the group trance we share as we cheer for our favourite sporting team.

Our problem is not how to enter a group trance but how to wake up.
    I'll assume writing in the thread indicates you don't mind.

tries

the reality changed towards a beacon of fashion, this was more like a flower-box in a coffer, a butterfly moth. sprinkling left over dust. then it is a moment of space that is traveled here. you are a sharp person in the knowing, accelerating your growth potential in ways that are exclusions to words and symbols, there was a lightness here that overtook the difference in language that shaped you. a person of many deeds that fallows like a mountain in a clear lit sky, well placed amidst the rocks. fallen not into the temperance of virtue, however neither escaping the folds of energy that abridge thy sanity in time. you are remarkably pensive and restrained in your speculation yet hungered to evangelism of mind. it appears you have taken a crusade here and it is a crusade against yourself. for it is dedicated to willful intersections amidst reactions placed well to state.

in this experience that you share, a vision is being shaped like a big picture story, that is foundational to your presence at the moment, for it is loneliness that is a driver of soul. and in that knowledge that presents within there is a deeper knowing of the attachment to the world and the outsourcing of shape. in its fullest you process the remarkable escapades interlaced with years of observable preferences and historical accounts of experience. yet what does that experience create preacher are you in its waking field. as long as the lines that carry across the lands, a place is ascribed in your honour.

it is marked as the destination of comfort and it is in your living room that lives another. and the other is a pleasantness, as small as a puppy can be. although you are far from pleased in the present circumstance that perspire. the pot luck in your fridge, or that rainbow that carved its way into sink. a boldness happened to reanimate your ways and in those ways you surfaced reinvented as a meme would direct words in attention. who is clever in interpretation and understands convention of its accord as a dicer of plays. and in those plays ploys are felt, danced, and raced in extraction of being.

your integration is aspired in migration, draped in other words to the managerial state of profession that schooling allows. the next impartial conceptual framework beacons a foot from your door, the research is such that your graven face toils in earnest to its accomplishment. in it there is much satisfaction, out of it there is an underlying problem. it is like a puzzle that is wanting solutions, though the times are far away for any solution to be given when limiter are those energies that sing.

as you know there is a many central energies that focus on their trance and awakening matters when we are able to tune in and listen to our sense. but what are these senses for when none are opened in reception to our consciousness of design. like the door that points to our reference points is firmly in place for circumstances to unfold in those ways most important for shapes to uncloud, like an atlas might extend its reference farther afield with each passing moment . so too the energy zaps those corridors that want in, perhaps gently, perhaps roughly. the answer is in the choosing of which way to follow. and who does the following and who does the recruiting and who does defend their rights of resistance in the now. maybe it is not with the design of things to come but of the world that the problems arisen they be.

and here they are in trance, and in trance you see many a great events unfold in time, like a story already written as you spin them along to a designated point to avail of the visitations that are most adequately processed as such. are you a living breathing energy being walking amidst a host of energies, expanding awareness in you, distracted by the reconnections of this earthen plain, seeking out experiences and opportunities to be included in the haunting memories of selection. perhaps you are in favour of being alive, and this aliveness is struck by the vivacity and colour that is drawn to a space that harbours a culture, a normative inference towards a demographic of coincidences. and these coincidences make a particulate essence. and it is here that we find ourselves in wonderment at the shapes and places that reapplied. like a professor of neocrotex resonance there is a special interest here that extends far beyond personality interface as much as it is a bringer of disenchantment to express it as a convergence of sorts. there is a unity that isn't in clear distinction.

and what is it that is most pent up within but the essence of the self selector, the one that offer rhyme for riddle for rhyme, for parlance of dismissible blocks of convergence to insights born of latency. and latency is such that the triggers are especially fine tuned to elicit an emotion, and that emotion is expressed across the board and in a way subtle, yet always ever presently abrupt as being that energy signature that speaks in thy self outwardly as an accustomed flagship. beaming transmission from a transponder in a far away region that is closer at hand and makes room for parlance.

and in its subtle flavours the energy sweeps up the carriage of intrusions and soaks them in a battered realm of possible tangents with a hint of aggression that wouldst be served better in a times of salutation to spirit. for thy soul has grayed faded out over the years in wanton wishes and following a lost plan of action to the ways of the heart. and it is always with the way of the heart that thy chest beats faster with warmth and fever at the attention and the moments that aspire, in them. for thoughts are like freight trains, once untapped, their capacity limited by thy self when stationed, progressed along a curvature that drops and ascends at a faster rate than intentional towards a coiling of seats, and these seats that walk amongst us are pleasure sensors of a movement in contention towards that which his spirit gladdened at the force.

for there was a force behind those energies that greeted each they day the moments that swept aside interest to the rest. and so i wept along with you as your eyes carried fragments of memories that were heart felt in their longing for love, when it passed, when it looked into those gazing sights as they looked back without any spirit. a grief awash there was a grief awash and annoyance at the stains. and those energies present stayed in condolence and dressed in attire to fit a somber sense. there was more to it, naturally the energy stayed at a distance towards them. there were mixed emotions as the chest heaved in and out. but there was a sorrow in thine eyes, eyes that sorrowed still for loss that stayed.

then i saw a saucepan, like a hat twirling around on a stick in the middle of a flat room. it continued to spin around and around as if of its own accord without any guidance, or sense to end. but alas there was something, a glimmer of a string from afar as the trap was placed before the launch, and so there was a man standing before this and a hand felt the room, as it touched the room, it knew the atmosphere to be different, reaching to uncover the hat deliberately washed away the dirt, and revealed the layer that was to be a point of ambush,

then there was an airplane and in the airplane passengers were feeling anxious as the clouds moved on their merry way, looked like heaven up above, though the children slept, the ladies chatted amongst themselves, a man sat still in discomfort, eager for the flight to end. it was a business destination to an important conference so it would appear.

then i was sitting on a rhino, or apparently, that set its points south, a baboon stormed through as the orangutans lunged forward, all riled up for the march was longest than a track of fields. and in this visitation the energy shifted once more as the tides turned. i saw a rotation device in the middle of a room, like swapping thin sheets of paper along a line, in a movie theater of all places, and it was seeing a circular door with an inscription in the front orifice of its wall.

then i saw a woman, she was a beautiful woman when she was young, she glowed especially bright she did and her eyes were very striking indeed. she had a softness to her that was almost magical, calming, soothing, touching, endearing. it felt like home in a sense to the caller who responded with a chirpy bubble of laughter as a young foster, a foster in a pleasant state of promise. before this turned to a different energy, there was turmoil, a frown, as the curtains closed in on themselves and the room fell into darkness for long periods of time. in that darkness was silence. and in that silence there was loudness of a different sort. it was audible a long way away. the shivers were running fast. the feeling did not want to leave. so there was a candle here, it stayed alight for a bit as the day wore on and the crickets chirped their chirps.

a cactus shaped heart danced on a leaf. well it was dancing on the leaf, shrugs.
    moving right along was a moving carriage, like in the olden days, and then it moved once more. this time a colorful river flowed from a canyon like structure from within a cave, it was natural water except it glimmered in the sunshine as the water cascaded down the rocky outcrop and a boy jumped into its depths.

there was a glimpse of a chandelier that was not really a chandelier, it was riddled with insects, those flying beetles that would be seen on a stary night. this night they dropped from the ceiling abuzz trying to leave from the entrance but it was closed. then it opened and out they went as the people dressed in costumes looked outwardly in distress not really sure what to make of it, each person had a mask on in a parade of dresses and gowns and suits. none were more distinguishable or anonymous than the last bar their heights, for they wore hats that covered their hair. and these hats were especially designed for such an occasion.

then i visited another place, this time it was a stretch of sand and on the sand there was a symbol of dots that connected to each other in mathematical ways. tunnels burned into the sand and a framework shaped as much as the caterpillar cocooned, there was a laced network of them, then i am drawn to the shape of an easter island and here shapes that walk arched up towards the sky their legs firm, their minds far, their bodies relaxed did move.

And then I opened my eyes. I expected that I would write something completely different oh well. who knows what this is anymore.

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

A university student in anthropology dropped by during a meditation session once and wanted to write a thesis. She was able to see things and wondered surprised at what was happening. This intrigued me and now I want to research this in some aspect here, to bring forward and share something that is accessible. Its an adventure into consciousness.

lets start.

it is the way of the world that is seeing many shapes, many sizes, many areas on a map that are spread out like firmament in tow. and this energy is being expressed to form an interpretation that is. you are accessing the inner parts of your spirit to which is a part soul experience in wanting to come to a certain accomplishment of being where the energy is such that you partake of the rivers of life anew. and in that expression come to understandings and omissions that there is something that is going on that is without counsel. and that counsel is as it is. we are each seekers of the light and in that separation consciousness that entails there is a growth state that is wanting assistance in developing a certainty of being. and that certainly of being is present as well as can be for you are astonishingly well endowed in your ways.

perhaps there is station of being that is underfoot and clamping to a reed, like a form that divides into many aspects of expression. which choice is appropriate in learning of spirit more. for it is with spirit that you are told to be given permission to tap into that which is freely given of you. and while searching towards a fit that is like a glove mayn't be as apparent in the now. it is more important for you to tender to your connection with the experiences that render the heart an initiator of intuition. it is from this space that comes a centralized knowing of what may come, indeed what is already here. and it is when you tune your mind, or rather align your mind to your heart and feel your mind rather than think your mind into being, then a stronger sense of being forms. it is like a connection to self, rekindled anew. when indeed done as it can then the vision is restored to those dreams that carry your world into form. for you are forming them in your waking state as formulas taking shape and springing to life and this is a certainty.

and there was a moment in time where you happen to be a questioner of directions, for discerning the right way is as important as questioning the right way. each step is taken to attached a certain energy module towards you. that may expand when the time is right. in the present the moment shall be expressed freely but surely. becoming a sense of reflection on matters of expression, for yours is to be sought with a sentience that is you all along, by this the energy that reflects outwardly is a world of worlds, and you are in it. as strongly, bravely as the courage that is outwardly held. placing your trust in it is a road that makes itself apparent.

though the spirit is a winding road in being shaped towards a form that is consciousness awakened. and it is when you are able to see within that your very own spirit asks to be covered in position of light, that you begin to understand thy import of will, that craving of cravings that brings forward a moment of position. like a defender in a trusted embrace, you are defiant and firm, for there is nowhere nearly finite space, it is eternal. and in that eternity while the after wards gimps into a blaze, the forwards creates junctures that moves as moving spaces allow. and then the energy would change to accommodate the variations of states as they begin to unfold. there are many dimensions to this reality and scratching the surface of its design is a curiosity after all. and that curiosity extends into the world at large.

with its many deviations, a forming essence is more suitable than a broken one, and in each state as the woven cloth that fabric creates, is a sense of unity from discord. for there is passion in the tranquil experience of a freeing agency that enables to movement of a ascertained will. and when that ascertainment happens to create momentum in the waking plains then the fields awake to a most appropriate state. it is with gratitude that when the releasing takes place your eyes would wash in tears as the emotions speak strongly still towards that which heart denies, and it is strangely felt the mind wants to avoid the hearts desire for then the vulnerability of the mind is exposed as a shell of its own. a shell that burdens, carries forward those emotions of your past into the present without being at peace.

and there they stay withheld from your heart and instead of being together, you are continually separating the conflict, integration takes place when this is changed. and then a more stabler, assured, affirmed place of solitude turns to fortitude. the intentions shifts in their polar realities, like fans outwardly expelling the dust and the coverings, in exchange start pumping in oxygen that was wanting release all along but was held in. the tightness would be felt and yet the release was tighter still, lest the truth of them would become known to your face. and how would you know the realities that are convergent upon you to begin with as a field upon thy consciousness. it is soothing to be aware of the presence that is inside of you and magnifies outside of you once you accept that there is more to you than this beginning state of shell, this state of rest that a vacation happens to be our experience in the now as an extension of our spirit manifestation of being.

and so i travel to a place that is moving, it is moving with speed towards a destination, the shape is like a giant beam of light, and it accelerates in time and space, as it zigzags left to right it continues moving, attracting many objects into it and out of it, like a barnacle would on a ship, there would be many fixtures in place, but no like metal objects being drawn buy magnets to take a hold on the surface and enlarge that surface as much as it encompasses the perimeter. and it simply moved onwards and onwards it moved.

then i went and saw maiden dressed in white flannel clothing as she was reading a book waiting for a bus. unobtrusively oblivious in ways to the surrounds. as a cat walked past her, a boy with a dog on a leash and a man with a mustache with a lady by his side. a carriage with a family inside, a pregnant woman being fettered by her aunt and a horse riderless yet down struck. the lady continued reading immersed in this book as she waited for the bus. a school of children appeared then, some fifty in procession as the teachers herded them along, like sheep towards their own destination. the lady glanced not. nor was the man with a manacle or the lady with a parrot and a finely woven hat with beautiful flowers seen. the bus arrived after which the lady hopped on oblivious to all else.

and inside the bus that carried passengers along. a lonely girl stood in the middle without anyone to look after. the lady looked up and there the child hopped on with gladness. the surrounding men sat in silence, before the laughter carried in the bus across their mockery and jokes. and it was as it was. the girl continued to read her book. then the bus stopped and a man did enter and all but you looked paid attention, albeit the man sat across you and remained still, as a woman in fine cotton with radial beauty boarded as well and all looked up but you. as she sat next to the man in waiting. then another fellow dropped along comically and he tripped on something that looked like a coin. when the coin was presented it had that of a lady with long hair on it and a badger, flipping the coin revealed a wounded soldier and shield. the bust continued traveling towards a destination as sights moved past it on occasion.

i then found myself stranded on an island, it was more like the hem of a dress. it was as big as an island. and on it there were people running, like a round about, plaything, in circular motions, dizzying not from the experience, rather the spin went faster and faster. and it twisted until it could twist no more and instead of going clockwise it went anticlockwise. and none dropped out of the spin, when it settled, there was a bunch of energies sprawled across the fiber. each in anticipation towards an experience of some kind. it was tribal like, a form of being settled in comfort.

i then experienced a cottage deep within the woods, it looked homely, there was a fire from the chimney. the insides looked warm and then a break.

(My brother entered and I had to move and do something else briefly I tried to return to the focus before it all fled and so I did.)

the landscape changed, i saw a mechanized moon and sun, and an ear that was. a tail and a feather. a box seat and a pardon of virtues. a promise and a confession. a harmony and a disharmony.

the sights were fleeting. then i saw white bell-flowers, of all things. and they dangled like chimes, before a swing. the chair was empty but it rocked back and forth as the swing moved of its own accord. and in the center was a card with a heart. there where shoes to a corner, heeled, they looked sunshine yellow orange, leather bound to a knee height. wedged in the sand.

i then moved towards a new sight. it was a candle , it was burning dimly. like it was there for a long time in study. the liquid candle rolled down the desk onto the floor. the container thinly made. it did flame though it was wavering in its intensity. then it changed as presence felt. it became brighter, the flame did. changed to an astonishing prismatic glow or radiance. as striking as the energy that moved forward, it was floating with it. then the candle reformed once more, almost like reversing time for time was naught but an imagination. and there stood a tall silver candle , really tall, like many feet high. almost touching the ceiling if there was a ceiling to touch. and the flame changed form as well, from a rainbow of colours it touched upon green and it stood alight in green as the energy entered spreading out in conflagration to the state of being. and it was like a whirl, like a dustpan swallowing up a sandy storm of course it was happening faster still, and these revolutions moved across the scope. for the indeterminate space expanded in equal measure and this was the way of things. a dance of flames, a dance of flames, there was a charge that was taking shape. and then i saw a stick on fire, before i landed on my feet and wondered.

to beheld a speaking door, it uttered lightening and writing and flight. take flight like a swan is to bathe, like a dove is to place, like a ferret is to swing, like a crow, duck, rabbit, cat, monkey, fox and bat rolling in a swirl. there was a tree underneath all this as an infrastructure that had windows, spirals, stairs, mossy outgrowth and it was seen in its form. before a blaze of light took me once more in a direction i had no idea, a siren not really more like a nymph, a woodland nymph. and it was within the conifers of the tree, birds, fish, plants, mammals, vertebrates, all manner that the natural forest bloomed and sighed with relief, like home was home tended to at last. in a state of relaxation. the world traveled as fast as it wished but here the world stood in place, without movement as it would normally be, instead time was at peace, greatly fashioned and immersed in the places and designs.

as a courageous soul partaken of this wisdom that earthen spaces provided, you are being, as being in movement let your self breathe, breathe with the magnificence and the comfort that being natural surrounds. in its scopes and fields there is a precious moment of clarity, and in that clarity comes forth awareness. and with that awareness comes the good bits, the bits of following dreams, following templates, following spirit, following being of our choosing. but what is it to follow, it is to follow your self, for when you follow yourself you are no longer following but leading. but then neither are you leading you are simply being naturally yourself.

curiously made
    This is incredibly insightful. Essentially, you touched upon a deep seated conflict of mine, which is whether or not to listen to my brain or my heart... and you are correct that I tend to feel the most like myself when I unite both my heart and mind... feeling my thoughts, rather than compartmentalize them into an emotionless shell.

There is definitely a lot of information in here, but you have definitely touched upon how my brain operates, as well as showing the potential for spiritual growth, not only within myself and interacting with something outside of myself, but also whenever I interact with kindred spirits.

The woodland scenery with the nymph and the trees and various flora and fauna was absolutely spot on... goes perfectly with being a biology nerd!

This is quite magnificent and beautiful. Thank you very much.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Please fluff me. Wait, that sounds wrong. Please analyze me. Just because I'm curious.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.