User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    5w4

I have indeed imagined myself navigating through chemical space...and am worried about the ethics of doing chemistry, for fun and profit. Rationality is a rare virtue, I think...unlike what a lot of people who claim they are rational think.

Matter has its independence of will, alien to human will, and this makes chemistry such an interesting part of science: we make things by letting the molecules go about on their own. Our fingers are too big to maniuplate these chemical bonds (which do not exist, according to quantum mechanics).

Anyways...it sounds interesting (although probably too weird to my mind at the moment).
    “To explain all nature is too difficult a task for any one man or even for any one age. 'Tis much better to do a little with certainty, & leave the rest for others that come after you, than to explain all things by conjecture without making sure of any thing.”—Statement from unpublished notes for the Preface to the Opticks (1704) by Newton.

What do you think about me? And for the darker side, here.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Sure, why not.
    I am accessing the deeper recesses of the subconsciousness I suppose and translating forward aspects when focused upon.

then the world opened a flood, and in this flood stood a pendulum that swung in corridors of time and each swing opened a portion of soul into thee and yet there is a rich history here that is affecting the outcome as a transient being. and it is with these words that bring forth a flurry of ideas and sensations. each defined by you well. the affirmations that you are inclined to have are of this world chosen, but in proportioned resolve. for this is but a parchment of thought, lazed in the world at large that set sail in a blazing glory or so it would seem by the hearts and and minds of those who would wish to conquer something crucial. and that crucial aspect is brought forward to this day. it is fine to be interested in the history of time lest you be enchanted by them for so long that it is the perpendicular view that you hold dearest. as a crest that ennobles your mind more than the butterflies that dance in your heart. there is a surety here that springs forth a certainty in knowing.

perhaps it is wisdom of a far gone era, or a era in waiting to fathom its depths and yet there is a sense of loss too, almost like the searching times as they are being performed are dragging their feet. in this land that has much to share, there is much that needs to be understood of and known. but then how much of it is a circle, how much of it leads to a destination that a journey is pointing it out in motion. there is something that goes in translation to this recourse. convictions are stronger than most in its semantics. the beauty behind the literature, the power behind those words creates a certain disposition that seems distant. almost like there is a match to flame, and a flame that is from a match is distinguishable is it not.

does the inner flame shine brightest when known to be true, then this intuitive gaze upon those events that matter, are gazing reflections, each housing a pattern and circumference, each extending in motion, each moving in direction, each standing in adjudication. jaundiced in jubilation those words seem to spring forth a lightness and a briskness and a hastiness of thought. it is when relighted towards a paradigm that is walking in the planes of the walkers world does the energy shift anew towards an understanding that was there all along. perhaps it is there ever present, in a portion of design like a partition to acknowledgement.

you are in the past too much, reliving the past as if it was fresh in your memory banks in the present, and in that way you are enhanced by the goings on of what went on before you, to the point of spellbound by the words, by the deeds that surface. this is not without recourse, there is a sense of satisfaction here that you are aware of and privey to information that few would otherwise known.

and yet it brings forth a dissatisfaction and satisfaction for you are able to share as much as your experiences are shaping you. and in that sharing few seem to understand the qualitative responses that are shaping your intentions behind those words in mastery to your design. is the mastery a place of acceptance for you or moved towards another interest entirely that removes the spirit in its communion with thy self but alas devotes itself piously towards a essence outside of you. this is perhaps a graven shell that is embracing an energy that is part of you and seen as a separation of you towards receiving virtues of being. and by that it is meant that while focusing on that which is outside of you the inner flame, naturally that which shine forth is alight with a match and continues at the behest of all those years of knowing something crucial to the point of sacrificial.

it is in the moment letting go those values as with form there is certainty and presence alas with this motion the inner flame that sparks of its own accord is being replenished by energy outside of you at every turn without the refocus towards the inner flame being replenished of its own accord. by shifting the focal point of awareness towards the self, the inner being that is your essence and selfishly advocating your own trumpet then you are more integrated to respond, like fibers of being, being truncated to fit into a suitcase. become more than a suitcase with files and files of information. become the oceans and the sky, and the clouds that roam free of burden. free from the duty that is an obligation towards a form that perception truncates to.

when you become the liberator of your own soul first, and the inner flame activates its own portals and dominions heavenward, as this maybe reposed, although i find it more appropriate to consider this haven, for haven is a sanctuary that lasts ages. and it is eternally magnificent in its glories be. and so when your inner flame become a forwarding motion in tune in frequency to the energy that you are expressing as separate than the matches maybe discarded, for the flames become automatic. and none would dare remove or know how to .

and it is here that i see three horns maybe more on a sandy beach sticking out of the ground. there are two more from the sides, a weathered reliquary was present nearby, in form. but the history was staunch in rising. there was an insistence for me to pull at the horns. i pressed the first and it changed colour from grey white to orange, the next turned to purple, the third to yellow, then i moved across the sand and waves splashed, which turned to storms as the clouds hovered in fury. i was transported elsewhere then.

there was a conflict here, war was taking place, it seemed significant, there were four soldiers, the fifth lay sprawled in emergency. but it wasn't like a war really. the sky was ashen black overcast, a luminous energy that smelled of destruction. there was a catchment of weapons and an entrance to the living quarters, the bunker was there for a long time as were the people stationed, i saw weirdness more that i did not know how to describe.

carrying right along then, i moved amongst reeds, they were shoulder high, it was a pleasant feeling as the tubers vibrated with tunes of melody and swayed back and forth lavishly along the plane clear sky, it was a sunny warm day and the energy felt comforting to the surrounds. and yet a tree that looked like a mushroom bloomed in the corner of my eye and it slipped away to be replaced by a tree house instead. as i climbed the staircase five children greeted me, each with a smile and a grin. two girls and three boys this was. then the image transferred. i was given a fan, like one of those communication devices, in morse code to decipher a language.

i went to another station and this time it was a tower and the tower was part of a network of towers, each reaching towards the sky. it was like a staircase in a semi circle, but more, it was in a wave motion, at count eighteen towers stood, thought there were more of some description. and each connected by thin lines, like cables. these were telegraph poles at first glance however windows were seen and from a distance this maybe appearance wise it was. i looked at the first tower, the door was golden bright, in a writing style that greeks would use. for some reason it wouldn't budge and i went from door to door and each securely fastened, latches in place. without a key to unlock them anywhere to be found. a lightening light sparked the towers and they became ablaze with an energy that they did.

+

upon a tidy neat summit sat a man dressed in robe, concentration, for beard without hair this was. he sat there for the longest time as as flickers of energy swept past. when opening his eyes they were of different sets, like the balance went to the left, far corner of the right eye went left and the right left pointed down.

then i met a lady near a bridge, a train was meant to pass here, it was. it was almost precise to the moment. she smiled at me and boarded the train. instead of going along i looked at the bridge, it was solid and rustic, with pillars outwardly shaped too, the train parted and the lady looked back at me with intensity. almost angered wondering why did i stay. something else lingered here. i tried to find the energy. i moved across the plain away from the bridge. and there was a water spout underneath the cleft in a ledge that was nearing the river banks. something hissed at me and i whirled around and saw a goodness, it was a little fellow one of those raccoons or a possum of some kind. it did remain still. for then the water spout went and out popped a stone. as the water carried it forward. and the stone was covered in muddy splotches of clay, almost gone, something lighted within like light reflected outward. the possum picked it up and ran away then.

after which i approached a ledge and here it was most restful and the beaut of the land hushed. for then i was transported to a different place. a fortress presented itself, it was like hundreds of thousands were assaulting this fortress. i wanted to know what was so important here. that a fortress that looked towards the skies was being assaulted, but alas i was there briefly.

there was a sense that the spirit is in defense, and that guardedness is walking a fervent march towards an actualization in station. perhaps the accumulation of energy that is being stored may overflow like a dam in the waking and un waking aspects of stems that are being. it is here that the answers become more or less ascertain. and then it is in the waking world that those intentions that manifest in the world of dreaming come to fruition on some level.

of the energy is feeling abandoned towards an aspect that is far away, it is far away for the intentional reality chose to bring forth a flurry of activity that would intrude upon the i-conciseness in such a way as to be truth form. and truth form is pleasing when it is in varied partial plains. partial realms are fragments of the soul that want to be reunited and nourished with each other to form a sending out of intention that alerts those present energies of earthen states to come forth and familiar , there is a familiarization that is ascertained down the time line and it is a prosperity that of gladness.

when the shame and guilt is washed from the interpretation and prisms of light shine within the inner flame that were once alight with the fever of the physical and are comprehensible alight in the insight the way becomes reacquainted. and this is in many ways a okay if released for mind chatter changes the energy towards analysis of components to compensate for the excursion in space. in harmony, when the centralized being connects their heart, mind and spirit as unified into a oneness and it is part of the process to become clarity of spirit towards being. when it is in fullness, an understanding towards that whcih is seen as beyond they vision and inspired though literature and inner receptivity of that flame it is than carried more broadly, proudly, prominently as a reconnection of the relationship between self and energy that presently remains dimensional personal.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by Thisica View Post
    I have indeed imagined myself navigating through chemical space...and am worried about the ethics of doing chemistry, for fun and profit. Rationality is a rare virtue, I think...unlike what a lot of people who claim they are rational think.

Matter has its independence of will, alien to human will, and this makes chemistry such an interesting part of science: we make things by letting the molecules go about on their own. Our fingers are too big to maniuplate these chemical bonds (which do not exist, according to quantum mechanics).

Anyways...it sounds interesting (although probably too weird to my mind at the moment).
    What can I say, I'm a talented fluffer.
    Thanks for your input makes more sense now why the words shaped the way they did.

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    What can I say, I'm a talented fluffer.
    Thanks for your input makes more sense now why the words shaped the way they did.
    You mean you had some access to my inner imaginal space? I still don't get this subconscious thing ...but perhaps this is the Jungian technique of Active Imagination at work.

As from the paragraph below, though:

"and so i am surrounded by energy and yours is a peculiar kind in that i am visiting a shield generator, hahha, and it says stay away. albeit gently a ship set sails in the sky, it would walk along the harbour of space. then a quantum field is indeed presented, but it is like a band of waves, these bands are wrapping around your body not so gently, almost like elastic. i would be interested in unwrapping them fully, uncoil the surface and reinterpret the sanctum. oh that i would like to see for myself dearest."

You didn't quite succeed. I believe that I had my inner space protection shield up at the time I wonder what you might see if I metaphorically let you interpret these mysterious barriers...
    “To explain all nature is too difficult a task for any one man or even for any one age. 'Tis much better to do a little with certainty, & leave the rest for others that come after you, than to explain all things by conjecture without making sure of any thing.”—Statement from unpublished notes for the Preface to the Opticks (1704) by Newton.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    I too am interested ... thank you synapse.
    Lest I be worn out from this, 7 hours of meditation in a week is like whoah. My intrigue in this is as much as yours and hence a late night foray transpires. I may take a break tomorrow unless I am drawn in by this even more, I will see. For now my focus is on your essence, my thanks.

as i close my eyes and wait. relax and wonder. more deeper trance states assume. relax and wait, and chill and dance and play to the tune of beauty.

there a shape a rose, a smile formed upon thy lips as the essence laughed in passion, the moment this energy flickered alight there was a sense of being and this being longed for a freedom of this world, and it wasn't unlike a changeover in design. you are a blessed being with energy that manifests in form as we are all meant to. your shape details in delight as your smile radiates a warmth and a sense of wonder at the world. you are most accomplished in your ways and presented with joys and spirits around you laugh with you in your journey of being. and this journey of being is astonishing, breathtaking really. how much do you feel at ease in your ways at the monument. it is in saying there is a blue hue here and it is striking. it is enveloping the whole radius of being. there is a momentary expression that stalls. it is doubt in your abilities.

indeed indeed there is doubt every step of the way but let me tell you dear one that you are loved and supported in your endeavors from the moment you set foot upon this earthen abode and that is unequivocal. equanimity be yours, experiences such where the joys and sorrows that shadowed your being changed to acceptance and release. and indeed such sorrow befell you that it is here being affected by them i am in tears, my goodness dearest woman, are you able to speak after those events for you to witness them in such rapid succession. how brave, how utterly courageous and brave it i is to face them, those energies that bind so. and you are simply strong, utterly graced with a portion of light that extends in all directions. there is neither a morning nor a night where the is glow is missing nowadays and it shows in the children that show up to be drawn towards you and the people, friends and family that are so very well inclined in your presence. how much you shine without understanding the importance of or rather the many states of being that you are a part of.

we applaud you in your cherished tenacity and accomplishment in this you are magnificently made. and in this energy that befell you dearest there is something that tugs at your sleeves yet and it is a pleasure to say your will is fighting these many expressions of design. and there is little more for me to say here really.

your spirit is in a place of being and it is enhanced by the energies that are in surroundings of you. and it is a wonder, a beauty to behold. amazes me yet. and there your energy shines brightly inward as your inner core is a restorative state to your being, it is in indeed.

then upon thee arisen a small floating island and in its midst a frozen lake is visible, you could walk upon its surface and it would hardly scratch to break. the structure frozen in place, alas underneath so too the life that floats abreast. it is a frozen field, a frozen land, like a deep winter frost that covers, blankets the whole spectrum of field, vision removed. and this freezing comes from an inner state if being, it is within this sentiment that fire appears in slow supply towards that which is extension of design. and design is admonished this day in favor of being frozen, and i can't seem to remove the image, a sculpture stood in the center of the lake. it was that of a beautiful lady, alas frozen, holding a lantern and a reed, like a flute. the energy seemed most diffuse here.

then it is in another place that i am greeted by a bear, no, a deer is first hopping out of the Forrest, it calmly walks without fear toward me, behind the bear almost restrained looks onwards unapologetic as it tries to take wrestle the deer to the ground, except the deer was kick with a pounce once, twice, thrice and leaped upon the bear instead. strangely the bear feared the deer and the two started seeing eye to eye.

another scenario took place this time there were a many children running around at a play that looked like it was on some stage. the audience watched as the children did their performance, probably at a school. and then a girl with a hat and tank top stepped forward, the idea was to teach the audience how to laugh, or rather how to sing while smiling. of course this was interactive for once and the audience indeed started to smile and chuckle as the girl sang her heart out while the smile wrapped around the room and the warmth was such that neither wanted to move. and so there was a pleasant atmosphere as the salts smelled and the lights flickered, and the air had a soft tone to it.

movement flowed in corridors of time for you along the pathways chosen in career you paid attention to your needs on some level but it is with children you seem to enjoy their gracious smiles and ingenious ways as a parlance in your sentiment. and there was more, as a masked robin stole some food left before the supper on a table that graced. but the feeling of joy seems to be interconnected here. it is with pleasure that i am feeling happier, smiling more than i should in your presence. for your energy speaks and it speaks a language of light and it is harmonized. i am utterly beguiled by this energy that i am seeing and it is captivating my attention.

as i see a butterfly perched on a windowsill. you are looking out pensively in aspiration at the world. in wonderment to the artifacts that are in contention. for there is a shade here, right about your mid years where an event happened that created grief of a kind that makes its way into your heart and stays with you still to this day, an event that would see you change who you are in a more hardened state of being. and it is that which creates the procession of time in a way that you are seeing.

lest there be more, a cavern with paintings alighted, it was of caricature, animals, and humans. this was less important. for it was the next room chamber that struck most curious. as i entered there was a line running across the floor and it was in a circle and it went up the wall and its like the wall itself started to take shape, a living wall of some kind that spiraled a little as steps formed in its wake. and these steps did lead upwards into a more personal room. and here there were statues of angels. that held each other tightly. for they are beautifully made. and within the room atop the side of the chamber was a space that simply was. it moved further afield. it was bigger than it first appeared much bigger. like a hidden pulley beneath the study opened up a staircase and it wound downward once more into another chamber and here volumes upon volumes of books littered the walls. but this was less insignificant than the cabinet that housed artifacts of memories. and those memoirs are more than this plain of being.

they are this plain of being firstly as the nectar of life that sustains. yet as the cabinet opened there stood access to an extension of being. for if this world housed you in shape, then those aspects of you that existed are placed here and those origins didn't appear european at all but middle eastern more. almost like there was a overhanging light that created a Haitian flavour, more than this, like a sense of being leapt forward. and this being spirit had a fox hound with it, maybe a second waited in the corner. the energy spoke to me, here in this special place that trodden you is the central core component of being, and we are tending to the temple of the worlds traveler she that chooses to partake of comes and goes between dimensions. and those dimensions are hers for the choosing. it is when she reaches her goals of being does she attune her energy towards that which is pleasing in her dreams there is a waking plain. and in this waking plain are descendants that visit from time to time to let her know she is looked after, whether she belies in it or not, it is with great pride that we are in understanding of her experiences in being.

and there a change did take place as the movement stopped and a new landscape opened up before me, it was more like a top view of a scruffy looking dog, a big saint Bernard in fact , as its wintery coat shielded you and gave shade towards you and offered a state of warmth from the coldness that the crystalline environment offered and you gladly basked in that comfort, familiar energy this was. for it is at this time when another light stopped and made its way into the consciousness and i was seeing feet tapping in thin air, almost a playful patience for something.

then i saw a flower on a cross and it was moving. the flower extended in shape and form and it seemed like the energy changed, rotated a little in design. indeed there was something about you that shone, a little spark, here, a trail blazing there, that's all i have.

I may redo yours, after work at 2-3am ha my concentration is a bit strange. it was a confusing jumble. posts anyway. but then I suppose it should still be clear whether worn out or not. It feels unexpected. Like I was meant to talk heavier or something.

Oh these meditative experiences aren't what I expect at all. hahaha. nervous laughter of surprise.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

You mean you had some access to my inner imaginal space? I still don't get this subconscious thing ...but perhaps this is the Jungian technique of Active Imagination at work.

As from the paragraph below, though:

"and so i am surrounded by energy and yours is a peculiar kind in that i am visiting a shield generator, hahha, and it says stay away. albeit gently a ship set sails in the sky, it would walk along the harbour of space. then a quantum field is indeed presented, but it is like a band of waves, these bands are wrapping around your body not so gently, almost like elastic. i would be interested in unwrapping them fully, uncoil the surface and reinterpret the sanctum. oh that i would like to see for myself dearest."

You didn't quite succeed. I believe that I had my inner space protection shield up at the time I wonder what you might see if I metaphorically let you interpret these mysterious barriers...
    Me too...

Some of it could be imagination. Though some of it is too darn different.

During meditation that I attend there is a technique where we are given a persons name and check their inner house and create a healing space for them as the intention is sent out. And I see lots there, often times I am told my accuracy is pretty high. Although I am unsure what to make of it. And then I start this which is different and unique and I am more than curious to understand why this happens and I see stuff. After a little while I start typing of my own accord and words happen, almost automatic. I wonder whether now that my pineal gland is unobstructed, uncalcified, that I am able to naturally view meditations with clarity.

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    Me too...

Some of it could be imagination. Though some of it is too darn different.

During meditation that I attend there is a technique where we are given a persons name and check their inner house and create a healing space for them as the intention is sent out. And I see lots there, often times I am told my accuracy is pretty high. Although I am unsure what to make of it. And then I start this which is different and unique and I am more than curious to understand why this happens and I see stuff. After a little while I start typing of my own accord and words happen, almost automatic. I wonder whether now that my pineal gland is unobstructed, uncalcified, that I am able to naturally view meditations with clarity.
    So then, I ask (apologies for the questions, but I'm interested!):

1) Is it possible for the both of us to interact in each other's "inner space"? It does sound somewhat weird, but the human mind is already weird, with its capacity to imagine entire worlds out of white cloth.
    2) Is the "healing space" accessible to the person for which the meditation is intended for?

Smile Entranced and Awake

Is it possible for the both of us to interact in each other's "inner space"?
    Yes, and it is not only possible, it is common. For most congregations enter a group trance to worship. Most audiences in a movie theatre enter a group trance as they watch the movie. And most of us enter a group trance when we make love.

Group trances are the most common things in the world, from the group trance we share as we go up or down in an elevator, to the group trance we share as we cheer for our favourite sporting team.

Our problem is not how to enter a group trance but how to wake up.

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Yes, and it is not only possible, it is common. For most congregations enter a group trance to worship. Most audiences in a movie theatre enter a group trance as they watch the movie. And most of us enter a group trance when we make love.

Group trances are the most common things in the world, from the group trance we share as we go up or down in an elevator, to the group trance we share as we cheer for our favourite sporting team.

It's a mess, I would think. But a good step is finding out what we really value, as opposed to what society values.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Would you want to receive an interpretation?