User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

When I close my eyes and meditate and start typing words appear for the person I focus on and then I check for spelling and post before it is lost without properly removing double words and such. Also for those who are interested in an interpretation but are unsure I may write a partial response here and pm the rest.

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    5w4

I'm interested, too!

[I wonder what it'll look like...]
    “To explain all nature is too difficult a task for any one man or even for any one age. 'Tis much better to do a little with certainty, & leave the rest for others that come after you, than to explain all things by conjecture without making sure of any thing.”—Statement from unpublished notes for the Preface to the Opticks (1704) by Newton.

What do you think about me? And for the darker side, here.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by Scott N Denver View Post
    ooh, me too. This should be interesting...
    Okay had my lunch writes another today.

Then energy parted forward in beams of design much like particle waves of motion. except there was a radiance that wanted to move forward. there was an issue of caution, here in letting go fully towards that which is light. for while you are set on your path of certainty that much is plane. you are very much connected to the physical in a way that is grounding and calming. on some level this is welcome for it affords the sensations you are in, although there is a hesitancy here. as much as the energy manifests within to become enlightened, there is naught enlightenment here, there is pockets of remembrance of being. and that means there is a semblance of likeness unto thee that travels along a corridor of destination that is not unlike a journey but a destination is a limiter to actualization. it is here where your earnest thoughts are creating waves of energy and indeed materializing vibrational tones unto you. this is welcome.

Alas there is a block somewhere that creates a whole slew of emotions, and charges that are meant to be broken or rather placated and satiated by something that is uncertainty. not uncertainty rather consciousness awareness that learning a structured element that is instructional is appreciated and creates a sense of humbleness and yet from it a sense of balance goes with.

The grounding foundational realities that are in experience towards that whcih is learned is removed. the platform to awakening the dimensional hologram to the multidimensional you is halted. this is done for a reason, the world places obstacles in our paths as surely as not is our central float, like a buoyancy. whether we float in the world or sink depends on our mettle, our thoughts, actions and words and spirit and emotions and more.

It is necessary to delve in its infrastructure to develop a sense of scrutiny so it is accepted, reinterpreted in the minds eye as the right way to be. and in that scrutiny an energy takes foot, it is doubt, doubt to those energies we are akin to manifest. and the word itself means balancing and coming into form of our beingness, clearing form an energetic wave length and frequency. much like vibrational space. and vibrational being the very essence of being dancing, on a cellular level at being aware bringing into awareness more light perception, those particles of energies of living cells.

In all its countenances and shapes as we travel we are creating the expression to become creators of our realities by becoming in alignment with our spirits and in doing so download more of our consciousness within, like a magnet that pulls into itself those energies that matter. while releasing old patterns and cycles that hold us steadfastly in place in the three dimensional.

This is also part of a learning in different cultures and the arrival to the same aspect of self comes from different avenues of learning. although in some leanings there are conditions and confinements in place to reach a certain point and accept that all there is is all there is. when all there is is marginal and there is much more to be partaken, to be partaken of than all there is. it is a notion placed as a confinement shape, or a hidden message that partially awakens the field of vision towards a state of refreshment. and that is perhaps a strange way to say it. to arrive towards similar pattens of ideas only to be lost without moving more than is a requirement of the soul to station there. without a broader understanding of the whole realities. for spirit is a partial reality, as much as the hologram within is our representation of the current lifestyles that are in choosing, or rather in creation. for that is a way of the world.

in which it makes sense to be told this way and that way and react to the world with emotion as is a tendency to do. once the mind learns the ways of mindfulness then these emotions become less blazing and blaring in capacity, and a calming peaceful resonance takes shape that holds us dearly in praise of what goes on in shaping our being.

And so it is, the energy that springs forward wraps around certain ideas and moves with them, sometimes this is good, sometimes this maybe at a disparity for like any shape there exists a pattern. which may take years, life times of being to ask essence to share, experience, learn, initiate, rebound back to us as reflective reflexes. and like any good physical condition that ails, there are states that reflect this also. and by that weariness travails the soul and much akin to dis ease states they may be dissolved on a platform of consciousness awareness once the full integration becomes more and more apparent in daily living. and the kind gratitude that shape them help them . this is a difficulty to grasp, rather what is there to grasp, when clutching onwards to tangible things we have a tendency to grasp onto them thinking they will disappear and so they do. for we have grasped onto them rather than partaken of them. a possible turn of proportions, but then proportions are a measure.

And with any kind of measure it is a perceptual propinquity, a disquiet that loosens the boundary of shape. a flexibility turns towards a rigidity and then being stuck in a symmetry is as no less important than a mirage of sensations, a flood of emotions surge forth. encapsulated perchance by the hmm, there is a break. let the spirit guide as the spirit guides. the break being thought perception and emotion perception and spirit perceptional are working as the reflection of aura. this is the point where the break happens and the sense changes. and then focus changes also for you are being established. as a established being with energy focused towards design of things that shape, detail becomes obsolete or rather it is in simplicity that life flourishes more. more than it would seem, for safety comes in safety.

Hmm again, a reflection of sorts discards me to static right now. so then i am witness to, and wonder whether the deeper recess of reflection are sending out signals that want to be given, purchased to and then i see words in a jumble, there was a moment of pause.

I saw elephants walking in a haphazardly way, this was seen like a procession, a familial sense of energy. it changed towards a globe, and in its center like a vortex that was underneath oceans expelled bubbles and in them there were entities. upon closer states, it was your essences coming forth as vessels abroad. my dearest recall of this happened not a moment too soon for the ocean currents swirled and a whirlpool opened up and as fast as the bubbles with energy expelled as quick these bubbles swirled in a whirl, around a vortex, without sinking as would normally be understood. rather thrust outwardly into the openness. and there hovered likenesses, the bubbles burst.

The air had a tepid warmth. perhaps the sun moved underneath the earth towards an orangey hue and stood, withstood rather the turmoil of friction. albeit a curved lady descended towards me and i heard a gentle voice speak of affirmations. before another voice lent itself to the resonance to boost up the first, then another, then another then many more, each with a frequency that escalated in volume and as that volume grew so did the brightness. being heard is a brilliant latency, after all there is so much of our voices that are lost to us and it is a very great aspiration to hear our soul sense as it is carried forward, translated in the now, in clarity and consistency to our own.

Then i moved and i saw a torch wrapped around a rough blanket, it looked like a steel blanket that was wrapped around many torches in a circle that was wrapped around your aura. at count eleven times eleven, which is one twenty one. so that is the number of torches that is being directed at me at present. one twenty one. of these thirty eight are lit, five more are dim, seven are brightest sparks that are unquenchable. many more struggling to alight, a few totally drenched in water wanting to dry and spark anew. of those that sparked, rays descended, offering warmth, partaken of spirit, for the soul knew them to be clearing states of intention. when fully formed magnify the existence outwardly as pleasantly as inwardly. for each represents a unique aspiration, and each aspiration is a unique representation of portion. this portion remains.

And then further up the field of vision an other light stood perched in a corner, while yours was shaping in accordance with the divine, this shape energy effortlessly withheld glorious light, rather changing its own person towards a scale that was receptive to the scale that was being seen, for then blinding rays would envelope the whole field and the torches may be than wrapped in steel. for the steel itself is fixed and like a star with one twenty one sides, movement appears crafty. tracks tracked are woven into the steel, the malleable nature starts when the vibrations are upon befelled warmth. rather warmth befell the steel, and the steel cooled, to lucid crystal. this transparency helps bring in more energy, when it is open. right now the portals are partial to the whole and steady up along the slide.

and then a totem appeared, it had the wolf, bear, elephant, albatross and deer in place, also a frog and an african bull frog, a changeling, of which colours shaped like crusades.

Well either way, there was an incomplete totem present. and three sections were lost afar, while the right wing less functional, the left was mighty. almost too much, it wanted to move of its own accord. there was remnant of a hair attached towards the back that extended to a tail shape as well that whcih is horse.

Next i glimpsed into a river, streaming and bold, but quiet and quick, in its state weak that unsettled me,

ps someone entered my room, i said go the f away, a few times, hahah that totally lost me where i was at. in such an instance i will return

Now there was a different plane right now. we are coming to a purchase in time and space unlike before where awareness extends outwardly reaching towards other states of consciousness that awaken to thy self and in these times when you can understand them you can begin to rotate in beaming momentum towards that which is you along the road of fixture for there is rope enough that slides in a fashion to loosen those aspects that are reposited, requisites upon thee and those beings that fashion a moment of attention are a breath away not nearly dimensional. the refreshment of those realities are parallel, alas in tandem to our own. and there is a personal investment here that stems from childhood, something that occurred that brought you towards a spiritual state sooner, certainly being manifest as we are each in spirit. some arrive at the interchange, the roads of divisions sooner to learn of these things for they are pertinent to our well being. and you have chosen such a direction, towards or rather way from calamity of soul, and by that refraction is meant, becoming aware of different states of resonance than dimensional alone. as this reality is a blessed beautiful sensation that offers many corridors of fulfillment as well as destruction.

There is a more pertinent position towards spirit that shapes us to soak in it, like basking lavishly before the warmth of the sun, so too our spirit wants use to learn and bask of its fullness, for it is our denial of its fullness where we start to separate from the idea that fullness is a state to achieve, rather than a state to be. or rather we are taught and assume we are meant to go looking for something that fills us whole, and in doing we find other people towards a subconscious unification that becomes a physical one towards a filling of something integral within. and in that physicality we do indeed fill parts of a whole with another energy briefly. letting the visceral effect of another touch partake of that which is beauty. and while this artifact, this delights and creates a sea of lingering effects upon cravings of the soul the work towards spreading the fire of those states lasts not. for we are being herded in our thinking and in that herding assume spirit walks a spirit walks outside of ourselves. and this is naturally dimensional.

You are aware of it, though unassuming by it, for the intentions precipitated hardly create the conditional reality you are looking for and that is a subtle inference, this conditional. as a learned way it is unconditional placements upon the firmaments of our steps that when we send them outwardly, we are stepping in confidential rows of pillars that place prominent flares. and then minds, spirits, emotions, the while merge and expand in thought the subtle body and then us do intentions. and the awesomeness of this carries forward as much as or as effortlessly. before we placed so much effort upon that which now appears effortless that the energy transcribed is lightness.

And then i envisioned a person sitting down, not alone, for spirit knew, and as much as the energy moved, attention did as well. and it was the placement within awareness that moved along with. for when the right stations are attuned, like a bell, the frequency applauds you, and like sonar the world over comes in all directions, strangely waving in weaving in and out of corners, nuggets of portals, stations, artifacts, leanings, attributes of qualities of those that are in nameste.

hahah what a trip. will post more tomorrow.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by Qlippoth View Post
    That was great.. a lot of deep insight that I need to mull over. You should change the title of this thread to: Consult an Oracle
    I would remain meek. Consider it as a form of entertainment and insight to be interpreted for fun. I'm surprised I wrote so much thus far. I do seem to expand a lot of energy. I'm interested in interpreting many people and seeing whether its some kind of cognitive mirage and whether there is reflections that my subconscious is expressing that I've become aware of in the presences that are present. Who knows what this is, its curious to form.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Eats midnight breakfast with peaches. hahaha

This session shall be my meditation and sleep all in one. probably thinking I can meditate and it'll be enough REM's hahah me silly i know. and after work omgosh, the quality may vary, just like a dream.

Although last soul was not tasty, in fact I received a fantastic headache that I dislodged midway through work, the man is going through some emotional turmoil what can ya do.

Anyway

Quote Originally Posted by SuchIrony View Post
    I'm game.
    Lets see then what is brought forward at this junction.

there is an energy here that is true to form, it is aspirant in nature. in so far as to say there is a lot going on internally, externally there is comfort where you are, security maybe it is polarized like you are unsatisfied with the challenges before you. when you go out into the world and see your reflection you see naught but other beings that travel a flight of steps towards a stranger room. a room that was meant to carry direction. but that is hardly the changeover your looking for, after all there is more to it than this. you a seeker of sorts are in hiding form yourself a lot of the time in tangent to being. and that is like looking away from thy face, for without facing thy self you are in stagnation. and this is a hurdle to your countenance, as it were you are afraid what you see of others as a shade that bounces lively across from room to room. there is so much inner turmoil here. a gamut of sadness that wants to let go the armour, the default setting that exceeds the pain threshold that is accumulated.

Indeed there is so much of it that sometimes you let it out in quiet bursts, tears roll down your cheeks when joy is meant to, it us an enlivened state, for there is much grief in the process of restorative sorrow. asunder in thought you, the need to affirmed be you, it is childhood born, as most things are. you wish yo be heard clearly so, as can be. and in that audacity of audio you are silent, silent as a bird confined in a cage. your processes doubt your fates in the way your life transpires, dealt with what you see is perchance unsatisfactory. in your minds eye. there is a moment, pose of dialect that happens between visions of being.

when you are able to open up trust in self knowledge, the inner wisdom that graces within, spirit knows you as plentifully abundant. in this abundance you are speaking, hearing, demonstrating the unique representation of your being. and this is as well can be created. after sending the right context in which you are being, there is more to you than this reality deems true.

you may dismiss be afraid to explore that which is you, doubting that the brightest sunshine within is shining a capacity unto those who are present. and while you remain hidden by those doubts that fester within as childhood born you are no longer in the disgrace that you once felt, or the shame that you lived, are you not a child of light. a lady who challenges, redefines that which is being. and with that in mind it is your thoughts that undermine your very existence in this earth plane. and you are so much more than this as we all are beings of energy. and that which is energy manifest within is without the confines that are the tangible place upon thy soul, the intangible world is ever present. as that is a partial domain unto thee. there is a place in the heart that asks for freedom, sensational freedom to bask in the unencumbered burden. and the burden that you carry is like a hunch, a backpack on your shoulders.

and when it is released so too wouldst thou release a burden well trodden, the animation that lights your face as you smile makes the world turn a corner, a bright spark there it is. it is the inner signal of being. and lest you forget yourself, as the outer representation of soul, you are simply justifying a precipitation of precepts that are harbingers, unto thy soul. none are they true, than those who giver rise to them as power evocators. and evocators power are risen from them who see things differently and then there is a sway here that is steadfast in its wake. there is no need to be afraid of the light, nor is there any need to cling to the dark. neither are worthy, neither are true representations of being. for these are dimensional aspects, and as dimensional aspects that roam the lands we are misunderstanding the impetus these essences spring forth from thought form yes.

of course there is a sense of distrust in these words, after all spirit needs be estranged from the physical plane, and your focus be it noblest of virtues towards that which is your passion and it is not simply being adorned with literature in your spare time, or walking during midnights hour. you are spirit, and mighty as can be. for when those beams of light warm you up inside out, then you shine brightly, brightest sparks amongst sparks of sparks.

and then the vision changed, the landscape transformed. it was covered in mist, as far as the lands could carry. there was indeed a covering that chose to stay dormant rather than reach an impetus in being. and so the energy moved. and before me i saw a room and there was a fireplace with a moose trophy on the wall hanging down. next to it was another, stuffed ducks apparently. as the room faded a little, the mist seeped in, almost like a reminder that there was nothing to see here really. but there was. it was only when the clock was at changeover did the whole place alight with energy.

energy unlike you would expect or be accustomed to. there was a party here, and the realms that partook of this transformation were many. too many to count, but lets say that the energy felt like a mass consciousness floated into your awareness of being, that constantly are behind you in support of your being. and it is within the room that i saw many a sight. energies that danced the night away, indeed many of them and they were interestingly strange. each had some kind of mark on their brow, adorned with a little cthulhu earnings hahaha. its weird. i saw them wearing these strange earrings that. this continued to be shown.

then a lady appeared before me, an ancient by reckoning, she looked at me, with her baggy eyes and tiara. and told me a story that was pertinent to the dreaming places. that once in a time when energies align integral towards those that are held, then a resetting of motions forms. and in thine motion a portion of, a fragment of being does walk the planes. rather than wholly, there is a part of you that reluctantly gives rise to this fiction, for there needs be a salutation of some sort.

an acknowledgement that which is energy comes and goes rapidly awake, in the world of dreams yet totally closed off in the physical. and so it is in the dreams that i am most seeing, you do seem to dream a lot of events that terrify you. your consciousness registers this, locking it away for reference material in the waking world and for you it is like a check list that you are placing marks against and confirming them without understanding where they are from. for it is with your father, his energy seems to be popping up into awareness.

something did happen here that seems to have affected you on a deep level and is, a feeling of unclean, as if there is an uncleanliness that wants to be washed out of you but you are already clean. so then there to want to be clean of something that is already clean hardly makes sense. certainly the energies are such that your being is adamant that you are restricted from knowing thy self further because you chose to remain in a station that comforted in its own way in the pain that is reflected within and becomes projection, rather than balancing this outwardly you choose to keep it at a distance. and the turmoil surfaces once more in different forms always pointing to the same experience differently with a school of film as the ready masks establish their perimeters.

and then i saw a ship, a great big sea ship out in the ocean, it carried a lot of passengers, the irony is it was poorly navigated for there was mist across the sea and crashed it did, with a thud as the reality seeped in, awash were the waves in their hunger for the ships passengers and confines. and sinking it did into the murky depths below. the mist would be good to clear up to be visible however the lighthouse perched atop the inner landscape remained derelict. and were the inner flame alighted then anymore seabound vessels may find the right navigational waters without fearing the ocean depths or the coral or the rocky outcrops that stood in wait as for more.

then a new vision of a sun that blinks appears, it was accompanied by a moon that hungered, this was some kind of tidal wave. a portal swept up the orchestration of life that seemed to be spreading. like moss covering, there was a spreading of some kind across the ground that went into the trees and it was not really a pleasant feeling, it was a bit like petrified wood. alas there was breath yet in the oxygen that is. and so the energy was once more covered in a deep mist.

so then another appearance, this time a horse, a statue of a horse appeared, on it was a lady. there was an inscription that read, later day, bethany crowel. a flame appeared, it consumed the statue anew, and sprung to life, a phoenix horse rose forwards. the brilliant red and blue hair and the tropical brown complemented the rider. who was garbed in leather boots, and browns all over. her face was most interesting for, there was a scar on one side of the cheek, right, she wore a captains hat.

so then i am transported to a window, and it was partially open, the sea breeze did make its way and then it did not budge. there was more, however my eyes flew open as strongly as the window flew open.

i thought i would end it here alas i closed my eyes and i was back except i was facing a lion, and it looked at me with a regal smile. maybe it was to be its supper. but no it wanted me to follow it and so i did. as we headed out of the clearing i saw a path that wound through a back ally, it was a dirty path and upon entering the corner a doorway arched, it leaned forward almost inviting to be entered. the lion did not smile but took up position statuesque outside as if on guard right next to the other statue of another great big lion except it looked like a white tiger. the door blinked and as i knocked and no answer. i opened the door and saw myself in a corridor of time.

and the corridor was breaking apart, the floorboards were peeling back, the tiles weren't steady, they fell down, more faster than gravity would decree. indeed the room changed to anti gravity at this stage and started to float. then there a lone voice spoke in a corner singing a slight medley, a tune of melody as she created the momentum to be heard once more, softly loudly, the tones converged. but the surety of the voice grew with each passing moment. and there a night owl was perched on the dressing table. it looked like a wooden doll. and what is this, ahhaa, there was a monkey there, and a goat, sheep, cat, and dog too. and it wasn't a room that stood still, it was like a treadmill and the animals started to walk, exercise they did.

then a golden bird swept past. the dreaming places appeared to be in full swing. then something approached that was darkly dark, it had a grip on your heart it seems, it did not want to let you be. you had an amulet wrapped around you that helped.

And that is how it went. oh well, haven't the foggiest.

Sniffles

Sure, why not.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

I too am interested ... thank you synapse.
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ????

Wow, that seems like a lot of effort, so I would feel nearly guilty to ask for it, but if you like I would be interested too.

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Hit me up... I know you're really good at this stuff, Synapse.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by Thisica View Post
    I'm interested, too!

[I wonder what it'll look like...]
    I am intrigued by what I am seeing when focusing and I have to say I am a little addicted to this. And baffled as would the reader be a little. Here goes.

let there be a moment of reflection here as your voice starts to rise forward, a pool of experience shuttles forward, vying to clarity. as a sea swells on the tides of mornings you are swimming in information of your choosing. there is a persistence about you, a determination that is wrought from an inner need to understand that which is sensory in this space time. you are awakened to your intelligence seeing through the lens of a left brain perspective in matters that pertain to the world. as a bringer of such aspirations you happen to dance on the whim that there is an explainable substance and we shall call this x, for x is the substance that matter accumulates. and when in accumulation there an exponential horizon begins anew. something about mathematical formulas that wouldst be more appropriate here and yet there is a semblance of impunity.

wherever the energy calls froth from is a whistle in the distance of tomorrow, and that tomorrow extends in infrastructure, for you are rediscovering transforming agency in solid objects. and while learning about them matters on a level there is much more for the world is explosive in diversity. and the three dimensional reality that is appropriate as teacher extends further afield, sensory times are maybe imperceptible because measurement like with any unit is closed, or rather there is a sense that when something in unquantifiable the box is the limiter. and having decided on the box the dynamics of its circumference are well traveled.

outside the box there is a new world, a new frontier, pioneers discover them sooner or later with groundbreaking feats that defy trends and statistics and yet the belief system plays a pivotal role in down regulation of them. the mystery that it affords sometimes is no mystery at all, but to the physical plane that is reinterpreting their formulas and shapes and designs and awareness's of things to come are missing an activator of them. an activator that starts inside.

it is truly a marvel that these blocks of rigor are so well placed. and neither are utilizing their whole ratio, and by that we mention a response rate that accumulates neither judgment nor perception in logic or emotion. it is like an artist painting a canvas with passion and there is passion to be had and this affects a great many and the painting sings of its energies and swirls of colours as they become enlivened by the attachments associated with them in the catharsis of emotions. and that is the coin that swallows itself in revolutions and it is apparent in both fields of clinical and abstract denominations. both are denominations unto thy self, and creatures that swallow minds into them without thought without emotion to the outcome.

and that plane is emergent in a past and a future and as has happened to be foretold few are placing those prints into the now. and fewer are looking past this dichotomy, like left meets right and merging them together towards a balanced unification of oneness as the term goes. but what is oneness, it is an interconnected system of flow, like a internet connection and the ability to bring together a wealth of information, like a cast out web. when alas parcels of information in the vastness of space become just as lost as explored information in the present.

and here in lies a bit of a quandary after all when you are able to see with your eyes that which is real and assume reality markers, dispenses with spirit is a personal choice wrought by an inner state of being that is directional, almost like a litmus, a richter scale of cognition that travels from point to point on a seismic wave front. the observable truths and the unobservable truths separate from each other like oil and water does from being magnetic polar ends. but when polar opposites collide in such a way that latitude stations still. then something interesting would happen there for with great minds comes great infusion of will, and that thought form of time and space gives rise to the bestiary that exists in complexity of the moments that are regurgitated bundles of information for the dissemination of peoples. but so too the technicality goes, that more information is needed to compensate for the technicalities, so much that books upon books are written in order to justify that which is understood.

who is to say what is an understanding and what is a misunderstanding when different perspectives are able to so accurately portray events in dimensions of difference. as an information gatherer trained in you are most ascertained in this intelligence and like the stability that it affords. for you. and yet is there stability in words, words are like swords clinging to bastils that are derelict of nutrition. like artificial sugars and processed sugars so too discoveries appears to be bereft of nutrition, removing the primary ingredients that are natural in favour of artificial flavours that trick the mind, the heart, the spirit in a certain logic, certain rational of the hear, removed from the emotional heart, or the abstract sense of how both polarities are meant to be in equilibrium of each other towards flow. for when the time strikes the clock of plenty there is a momentary glance at each instance of manufacture and you have to wonder which detail is real and which detail is exaggerated, fabricated and rigorously tested as thought form.

it is given rise to a strange tide where neither sides of the coin be they in spirit or out of spirit understand the machinations, indeed the attachments that are governing thy soul to be in this restrictive suit of ours. and like artificial processed sugars the nutritional value echoes of a more sombre reality. but alas what is nutritional in its original ingestion than experiencing the insides of thy self, coming to terms of who we are first as beings that inhabit our bodysuits in the hopes of experiencing that which is physical, and so it is that which is physical guides us towards directions of our choosing. in learning the scope, the feasibility of these events as they transpire for our field of venison to understand them in any way shape or form we so desire. and that is the diversity of life. to choose which transformational agency will create the alchemical processes that awaken that inner part of ourselves that is closed off from being. and it is a road that hurts and pains and tears in many ways as much as joys, sings, and dances.

in each step there is intrigue, and nourishment comes from fulness, and i wonder whether that seeking of reflecting fullness in others is an indicator of the none fullness that precipitates it, like gaps within fields of energies that are being sent in direction, unlike radio antennas but frequencies of intentions as receptors of magnitudes. and when the playing field that is physical changes scope then there is much more to be seen, heard, felt and sensed than would appear to be known or invested in initially as it is apparent.

and so i am surrounded by energy and yours is a peculiar kind in that i am visiting a shield generator, hahha, and it says stay away. albeit gently a ship set sails in the sky, it would walk along the harbour of space. then a quantum field is indeed presented, but it is like a band of waves, these bands are wrapping around your body not so gently, almost like elastic. i would be interested in unwrapping them fully, uncoil the surface and reinterpret the sanctum. oh that i would like to see for myself dearest. however i am drawn away towards another vision.

i see a plane, like a plateau, grassy pastures of a plane and amidst it there is but a tall grazer, it spirit and the animals as heralded by you towards their stations. these animals are a mixture of domestication. they look at me strangely with wondering eyes, like sheep would except these were neither sheep, horse, nor cattle. more like buffalo, antelope and well there was another though its presence is masking. like there was a predatory glance to be experienced. and the tending of these animals they looked placated, tranquil, at peace in their realm of station. though this other shape, was like a foreign energy that wanted to move but did not. and you were aware of it but felt little regard for it. the herd was too, though none were concerned for its existence. and yet its presence altered the whole structure, the molecules as it were in spirit. and this was like a lock down, like a flip switch that wasn't being altered by anyone though it was being altered by the other more to be held in place like a magnet. it was strange like that as a sense of numb befell me.

anyway i moved from this space and saw myself talking to a wise tribal elder, of a native ancestry that was promising of virtues that came naught to fruition. mentioned a word here or there that slid across the air, none reached me alas there was something , the same energy folding space and time towards a range that frequency wasn't along width nor breadth here and it was most unsettling.

so then i saw a star that looked like a jellyfish that sparkled without at the touch a gentleness felt, that was more abrupt and wavy, then i was placed before a seat, and upon that seat stood a lady, were this a queen but no, it was a priestess lol. how amusing and she had a robe upon her that was woven in green fabric, as her right arm snaked around the back of me, there was a bangle there, it was coloured copper blue. a portal stood, likely it was meant to be a charm. for the left side was intricate in design, there was a pattern here, it spoke vividly more, like the energy that was climbing was spreading in comfort. not unlike clay draped over a mantle piece. the arm was sparky though like it was crystalline, silken gown.

not really like that but close enough.

i went to another place, this time it was an abandoned place, a shelter away from the sun, for the sun warmth helped none in the parched lands that came before and so the shelter was created as a procession towards a central point of entry, an inner infrastructure that was covered. once inside though the whole changed and ieoened to a glorious image of a metropolis that thrived almost seemingly in rhythm, perhaps too much so and something was feeling into its confines, another, the same other that energy that seems to make itself known here resided as a statue. at the central gates of a the main building in the front foyer. it looked like a dragon with wings. hahaha. except it had differences that made it look more humane. but alas there was the city and the people looked happy and so were you. and that is what matters in most.

and then i went moving away from the scene towards you and i saw your siblings extended family playing cruel jokes and they hurt, perhaps a little too much like a an ostrich ducking and weaving. either way you chose to create resiliency in your world and the burning desire to understand and know thought processes as cognition decrees in the making helped decide your pat h of you choose. it is a momentary glimpses into your world. for your heart briskly clings towards this endeavor as the pivotal romance that you are sharing with the world, once you come to understanding of its role in the ledgers, the leavers and the gears that are in place there a turning point may arise. it is chosen through experiences.

ps almost wanted to redo, laziness left it as is.