123 Last

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Default Best/worst features

I'm a believer that we're our own worst enemy. We're likely to criticize ourselves and obsess over things that others wouldn't notice.

In your mind what would you say are your best/worst features?

I would say the best feature(s) for me would be eyes, lips, and legs.

Worst, hips and thighs. I'd also like firmer fuller bewbs, but the Husband says they're great just the way they (more than a handful is too much?) are so for now they'll stay.

Interesting thing about my legs. Growing up I hated them and was very insecure about them being too thin and always wore pants. My Grandmother used to tell me that they were lovely and I should show them off more. She also had a Sister who had polio and couldn't walk and she always reminded me that walking was one of many gifts that we take for granted. Today I couldn't feel more different. Weird how things can turn around given time.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    I'd also like firmer fuller bewbs, but the Husband says they're great just the way (more than a handful is too much?) they are so for now they'll stay.
    I once saw one of those shows on TV where you follow someone as they go through some life-changing decisions. There was this tall and skinny woman with very small boobs, who had them enlarged to a C cup (she wanted D, but the doc said to do C first). She was absolutely delighted with them, but her boyfriend was not AT ALL! You know, before the surgery, when he was saying that they were fine the way they were, I was like "Yeah, right, you're saying that to make her feel good, but I'm sure you'll love them once they are bigger, you... you... you man!!" But no! Right from the beginning he was uncomfortable with them, and it only got worse as time went on. And by the time he and his girlfriend were talking about it all on the TV set, he was very adamant that he did not like them and that he wished she'd never gone through the surgery!

I can't help but wonder if their relationship survived the new boobs Especially since she was talking of getting that D cup she wanted so badly

As for me:

Good features: lips, eyes, hair.

Bad features: everything else.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I like my eyes and cheek bone structure, and I'm a fan of my build in general

I hate the way my legs look from above, looking down on them- they always look chunky to me, but in a mirror or store window they look good! I HATE my hair though! It's very fine and hard to control and it won't hold a curl at all, but has a cowlick in the front

ooh- and I have a dent in my nose- and my nose turns up slightly, I'm not a big fan of that
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

I love my hair. It's long, thick and I like the color. I like the color of my eyes(greenish). .I like my general bone structure in the face. I like my calfs when I have done lots of sports. I like my boobs because they have been great in their one and only right purpose of breast feeding.

I don't like my weight after having 3 children. I'm doing something about it. I don't like my height, I'm too tall. I don't like my fingers, they are not beautiful piano players fingers. I don't like my ass. I don't like my feet.

Seems there is a lot that I don't like in my physical appearance but that has been always like it. Even when I was quite thin I thought I was too fat. It's kind of sad.

I like me being ENFP. I like my mind.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

We should be doing this kind of thing to the posters here...their best and worst personality features -- what they like about the posters and what they hate about the posters.

I don't really consider my physical self attractive. But I absolutely hate my torso area, especially my boobs.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

In terms of physical features, I'm content.

Like most, I've features that I've neglected and are a bit dusty, alongside components that I've consciously polished over the years (a bit like a Ferrari parked in a duplex driveway).

Were I to pick my favorite quality, I think I'd choose my laugh.

My least favorite part is probably my inability to grow facial hair - not that I necessarily want any, it would just be nice to have the option.

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    We should be doing this kind of thing to the posters here...their best and worst personality features -- what they like about the posters and what they hate about the posters.
    Interesting thought.

If anyone wants to slingshot my foibles, feel free.

Humility is good for the soul.

MBTI
    type

physically?

i like being small, fine-featured and fine-boned. little feet and little slender hands. have played the piano since i was three, so there's a certain fluidity of motion there. And now that my hair is long and waved.

bad: i think i'm putting on weight around the tummy. gotta start exercising.

alcearos: your hair and eyes sound lovely!
    You gave me hyacinths first a year ago;
    They called me the hyacinth girl.
    Yet when we came back, late, from the Hyacinth garden,
    Your arms full, and your hair wet, I could not
    Speak, and my eyes failed, I was neither
    Living nor dead, and I knew nothing,
    Looking into the heart of light, the silence.

--T.S Eliot, The Wasteland

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

*waves madly* Alcearos!!! You can give me a few inches of height! That would be awesome!

I could stand to have my personality criticized as well though I suppose
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by elfinchilde View Post
    i like being small, fine-featured and fine-boned. little feet and little slender hands. :
    I have always wanted to be like you, small, fine-featured and fine-boned! *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    *waves madly* Alcearos!!! You can give me a few inches of height! That would be awesome!

I could stand to have my personality criticized as well though I suppose
    I really wish I could give you inches. I could also give you couple of pounds! What a gift!

Your personality is FINE!
    Last edited by alcea rosea; 03-28-2008 at 02:28 PM.

MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    In terms of physical features, I'm content.

Like most, I've features that I've neglected and are a bit dusty, alongside components that I've consciously polished over the years (a bit like a Ferrari parked in a duplex driveway).

Were I to pick my favorite quality, I think I'd choose my laugh.

My least favorite part is probably my inability to grow facial hair - not that I necessarily want any, it would just be nice to have the option.

Interesting thought.

If anyone wants to slingshot my foibles, feel free.

Humility is good for the soul.
    eh. Night. Considering the apollo sun-like features you've got, if you're discontent, how about the rest of us mere mortals.

a dusty night!

oh nonononono slingshots. they tend to be mud slings. >~<

edit: seconds whatever on wanting a bit of alcearos' height. *waves madly too!* at least then, i wouldn't keep having to wear 3-3.5inch heels.
    You gave me hyacinths first a year ago;
    They called me the hyacinth girl.
    Yet when we came back, late, from the Hyacinth garden,
    Your arms full, and your hair wet, I could not
    Speak, and my eyes failed, I was neither
    Living nor dead, and I knew nothing,
    Looking into the heart of light, the silence.

--T.S Eliot, The Wasteland