User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    I don't mind the sound of my voice coming from my mouth, but when I hear it on a recording, I can't stand it.
    Same. I also don't like my thick hair that I can't even do anything with no matter what kind of gel/anything I use. And I don't like how young my face looks (currently).

I pretty much like my body below the neck, though. Not muscular/cut/tattooed enough yet, though.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I like my hair (when it's colored), my rear, and my feet.

Less than pleased with my forehead, my nose, and my tummy.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I don't really like the acne on my face, although it's been dying down once I stopped using pumice bath soap on my face. And I hate my feet...which could explain my fetish, but that's something for a separate conversation.

Oh, and the boob thing I said earlier was a joke -- I may be out of shape, but my tits aren't that big. I tend to have the feeling that I'm not as fat as I tend to see myself when I look down.

I've always been very image conscious, and even though I've been working on getting over it for years, I've still got a lot of work to do. I don't let it destroy my confidence or anything but certain things really piss me off. I am worthy of being perfect, damnit! I hate how there are some things beyond my control.

Bad: I have sort of a small head for my body and a very small chin. I can't grow a full beard. I have a baby face. At 23, I still have acne, no matter what I do to try to get rid of it. (I'm very masculine and these are not macho traits, so it pisses me off!) I'm balding already and my hair is really thin. My teeth are not white or good looking even though I brush three times a day and floss. My head is round and even though I'm not in the least bit chubby, you can't really see my jawline or anything. I look very soft and innocent and it makes me want to break things. Oh yeah, and I have a non-ass. At least I could work on that...

Good: I'm in great shape and I have a good body. Actually, I'm not bad at all. Sometimes I think I'm hot, even counting my face. My arms rule. It's just like me to admire myself and think I'm good looking while nitpicking every little thing at the same time. Everything functions as it's supposed to, and I'm not disgusting, so who cares?
    "When a resolute young fellow steps up the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find that it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

Falcarius' hair is his best best feature, according to the little girl of about three, who sat behind Falcarius on the bus, with her mother the day before yesterday. She loved Falcarius' hair so much that she could not resist pulling on it, so she could keep some for herself.

Falcarius thinks his worst feature is the fact he is so skinny, he makes most super models look a healthy weight. You see it hard to get fat on horsetail soup.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

MBTI
    INTP

Not long ago this too cute little girl was standing next to her mother and she looked up at me, then she looked up to her mother, tugged on her skirt, pointed at me, and said, "mommy, is that a cave man?" She couldn't have been much older than four. (I had a Geico cave-man/taliban beard and hair that went to my shoulders.) It was great. That beard was my best feature ever.

I'm content with all my features. But I'm pissed that I had to lose the beard and hair for work . I could use a few more pounds of muscle. I can't break 185.

I've always been curious about what features girls find attractive on guys though. There was a thread posted at INTPc not long ago where the girls were posting pictures of actors/famous persons they found attractive. That thread left me even more confused. There was no rhyme or reason whatsoever. Girls are crazy.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by Owl View Post
    Not long ago this too cute little girl was standing next to her mother and she looked up at me, then she looked up to her mother, tugged on her skirt, pointed at me, and said, "mommy, is that a cave man?" She couldn't have been much older than four. (I had a Geico cave-man/taliban beard and hair that went to my shoulders.) It was great. That beard was my best feature ever.

I'm content with all my features. But I'm pissed that I had to lose the beard and hair for work . I could use a few more pounds of muscle. I can't break 185.

I've always been curious about what features girls find attractive on guys though. There was a thread posted at INTPc not long ago where the girls were posting pictures of actors/famous persons they found attractive. That thread left me even more confused. There was no rhyme or reason whatsoever. Girls are crazy.
    You male creatures should thank your lucky stars we are. It means that no matter how you look, there's probably some girl out there who is going to think you look good enough for her purposes.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    yupp

my smile I hate it. can't complain too much accept my body hair grows faster then I would like. Ooh and I'd like be toned better and lose 10 pounds and my boobs are small.

What I like: My eyes and I don't hate my nose.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Good features: brain, arms, face, torso, back, hands, neck, beard, manly parts, feet, calves and hair

Bad features: thighs

The rest is satisfactory.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come