User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by FMWarner View Post
    Thanks. I always console myself by reasoning that my comedy Buddha, David Letterman, has one too.

Letterman over Conan though? =/

MBTI
    istp

sight, hearing, and sense of touch are my favorite features of myself

smell... i could do without

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

FM, I never even noticed a gap, in any of the pictures you've posted. Your hair is the feature that stands out in my memory.

I am.. well, not at all happy with my appearance, let's say. But if I'm supposed to pick a feature, I guess my hair is pretty nice. It would be even nicer if I spent time on it. (Edit: No need to reply with compliments, that's NOT why I posted this. Just trying to be frank & honest.)

I'm currently working on my feet. They're not gross or anything but they are kind of calloused so I'm pumicing them daily and using the feet grater tool every few days, and lotioning a few times a day.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeatGoesOn View Post

Letterman over Conan though? =/
    Well, I love Conan, truly. But I've been watching Letterman for over 20 years. You never forget your first

/derail
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    INFP

No offense Mom, but I would consider my worst feature my smile because I look just like you when I do it (not that you are bad looking but I just don't like to see you every time I see myself smiling!) It has caused me to change the way I smile.

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    No offense Mom, but I would consider my worst feature my smile because I look just like you when I do it (not that you are bad looking but I just don't like to see you every time I see myself smiling!) It has caused me to change the way I smile.
    I get this about my smile too, seeing my mother in it. I just try to tell myself it is a physical characteristic nothing more. I cannot change it so I have to find peace with it. My husband likes my smile so it cannot be all bad.

I also sound just like her when I hear my voice on a recording. We used to be able to fake people out on the phone.

Procrastinating
    MBTI
    INTJ

I think my hair is considered "good" but I have enough for 3 people according the hairdressers.

Don't like my eyebrows... too sparse. My hair is very dark and they just about disappear without makeup which is a *itch to fill in and get straight.

Don't like eyes/eye color... hazel. But, cosmeticians say to play up either they eyes or mouth.. both is too much... so, since my lips are full, I guess that's okay. I try to look for the positive when I don't like something.

Only part of body I didn't like was a big rear but when I got old enough to get my head together, it fell so I'm happy with it now in profile. But, with today's taste, the old one would have been good. I can't believe gals are actually getting them made bigger! thanks to Miss Lopez.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    I get this about my smile too, seeing my mother in it. I just try to tell myself it is a physical characteristic nothing more. I cannot change it so I have to find peace with it. My husband likes my smile so it cannot be all bad.

I also sound just like her when I hear my voice on a recording. We used to be able to fake people out on the phone.
    Yeah, I sound just like my mom too. I absolutely hate the sound of my voice.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I don't mind the sound of my voice coming from my mouth, but when I hear it on a recording, I can't stand it.

MBTI
    INFP

Yeah, I agree.