User Tag List

Thread: dream anaylist thread

eating bugs out of hair. Array prplchknz's Avatar

Default dream anaylist thread

yes yes yes. If there's another one feel free to merge, I'll go first cuz I started the thread and I can.

involved a dead parrot a servant and a rich man. The rich man had pet parrot and the servant didn't want to tell the rich man his parrot was dead so he had the parrot stuffed and when you shook its cage it would act like it was having a seizure. so when the rich man walked by the servant would do that.
    by @magpie

827 sp/so
    SLE Ti

I dreamed that I stood up for someone knowing that I would be executed for doing so and I got executed... I kind of think my subconscious mind has a death wish
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

I have three recurring dreams (and when I say recurring, I mean all the damn time):

1) The brakes on my car are not functioning properly, and I have to press really really hard to get the car to stop. Eventually, it gets to the point where they don't work at all, or I end up flying through the streets and grazing other cars while trying to stop.

2) I don't ever have flying dreams, but I have dreams where I can kind of hover or float with a lot of conscious effort. However, the ability usually is somewhat out of my control, and by the end of the dream I cannot hover or float anymore. I am usually distressed by this loss.

3) I'm involved in a volatile situation, and I end up getting murdered via gunshot. The death is usually very vivid, where I see the gunman, fear for my life, hear the shot, feel being shot, and experience the loss of consciousness and death.