User Tag List

123 Last

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Default Dumb shit you did when you were drunk

I did some dumb shit this week and now I need other stories to relativate this with. I also need some good drunkness stories for my study organisation, so I'm curious if anyone has any good stories about things they did when they were drunk. (Your name or other stuff will not be mentionned.)
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

To start off, I'd like to tell you the Tale of Queen Kat and the Two Redheads.

Once upon a time, there was this male redhead sitting on a bench next to his friends. Another, female redhead came to him and sat down very closely to him. The two redheads started talking. Then all of the sudden the Amazing Queen Kat ran to them and started yelling "OH MY GOD!!! You look sooo CUTE together! Oh my god, I just need to take a picture of you!". While the male redhead kept saying the Amazing Queen Kat should not take the picture, the female redhead started laughing and gave the Amazing Queen Kat her camera. The Amazing Queen Kat took a picture, started high fiving everyone close to her and ran off. A few minutes later the two redheads figured they did look cute together, started making out and fell in love. Isn't that just a wonderful story?

Well, this is the story everybody who was there at that point knows. The thing is that the Amazing Queen Kat actually liked the male redhead a lot and hoped to be scoring him during the study trip the group was on. The female redhead was a girl who was sleeping in the same room as the Amazing Queen Kat and they were hanging out for a couple of days. The male and the female redhead were placed in the same group and they also hung out together a lot because the Amazing Queen Kat liked being around the male redhead. That night a whole group of people were going out in some squatter club. The Amazing Queen Kat went there as well because the male redhead would be there. She also asked the female redhead if she's like to come too, because the Amazing Queen Kat wanted to be in a big group instead of a small one. The Amazing Queen Kat was pretty convinced she would be scoring. Besides, she made the male redhead laugh plenty of times during the last couple of days, he usually smiled at her when he saw her and he always kept doors open for her when possible. While in the bar, the Amazing Queen Kat drank some beer, just because she happened to like the beer they sold there and the male redhead got her some for free. It was fun in the squatter club and the Amazing Queen Kat didn't have any fun experiences with clubs, so that was awesome. After she finished her own drinks, she got fed beer by people who didn't want to drink their own anymore and after a while she also started stealing beer from others, while making wannabe slutty and probably also extremely dumb looking dance moves. After a while the beer got boring and the Amazing Queen Kat went outside, where she stole pot from a group of junkies. Fortunately, the junkies where too stoned to be angry about it and just laughed about how the Amazing Queen Kat smoked there pot. The Amazing Queen Kat wanted to head back inside, but when she saw some people she knew outside, she had a chat with them instead. One of them started grabbing her ass, because apparently it was so nice and round. As a revenge, she started to grab his ass as well. They both thought it was funny and so the Amazing Queen Kat and the ass grabber had a laugh and the ass grabber called the Amazing Queen Kat a "funny little drunk". Then the Amazing Queen Kat saw the two redheads sitting on a bench together. She never saw the female redhead as some sort of competition, but the alcohol and the pot gave her the animalistic gift of smelling pheromones and guess what, she smelled them. She tried to hide her jealousness, by pretending she was extremely happy. She even yelled "OH MY GOD!!! You look sooo CUTE together!" and requested if she could take a picture of them together. The male redhead actually didn't want it, but the Amazing Queen Kat got the camera of the female redhead and took the picture anyway. After that, the Amazing Queen Kat gave some more high fives, grabbed the ass grabber's ass as a joke and went back inside. Apparently she started pole dancing and she totally forgot about the incident, until she found out she actually set the two redheads up the next day. Oops.

And that is how redheads are made!
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

When I was a freshman, I was notorious for taking my removable cast off of my foot when I was drunk... I would just walk around on the broken bone without a cast on. I did it on a number of occasions. I hated that cast.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

got drunk enough to black out in a strange city while clubbing with a bunch of guys I barely knew, while needing to back it back on a bus later that night. surprisingly, made it back to the bus and didn't get separated from my herd. puked on the bus, naturally.
    -end of thread-

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Fell into the shallow end of a pool head first naked.

Hit my face on the bottom.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

got alcohol poisoning and called the nurse at the hospital a fucking bitch, sprained my ankle trying to jump down the stairs, brought a random guy over in front of my crush at a concert and made out with him to make aforementioned crush jealous, gotten into several potentially dangerous rapey situations, passed out on several bathroom floors,made out with several questionable guys.

i drank so much more in high school than i do now.

MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

... I see someone removed their stupid deeds?
    - George W. Bush -

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here

figsfiggyfigs

.......told something I'd never share with anyone to guy.That was really awkward. Imagine having to bump into a guy every few days, and KNOW that he knows your deepest darkest secrets... urgh. so foolish. I didn't even know I had done that till he informed me of it the next time we met.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    .......told something I'd never share with anyone to guy.That was really awkward. Imagine having to bump into a guy every few days, and KNOW that he knows your deepest darkest secrets... urgh. so foolish. I didn't even know I had done that till he informed me of it the next time we met.
    It's not fair if he's the only one who knows. Spill the beans and I won't have to go Robin Hood on your drunken ass!

figsfiggyfigs