User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dumb shit you did when you were drunk

6w7 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Mae View Post
    Throwing up is the worst. I actually didn't get sick that one night, surprisingly. And I woke up at 8 a.m. that morning and went paragliding. Now, that wasn't exactly brilliant.

Naive is me sober, but it's especially bad when drunk. Why yes, random guy I just met, I'd love to go back to your place for more drinks. Rule #1: drinking buddies are essential. I would have done a lot more stupid things without one.
    I'm usually the grounded buddy. I have no one to fall back on. If I go wandering off with some random guy everyone just assumes I know what I'm doing. Though occasionally a friend will come up and say "do you need any help?" or something.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Permabanned Array
    9w1 sx/sp

Whatever you do, don't do jello shots if you're already drunk.

almost nekkid Array scantilyclad's Avatar
    4w5 sx

I consistently do a few very dumb things when I'm drunk. I insist on peeing anywhere "just like guys do!". I very aggressively hit on girls. I sing karaoke and I try to text or type status updates on facebook that make absolutely no sense.
    INFP 4w5
    The pain won't let me get away.

Taking a piss on the sidewalk downtown. I keep telling them to follow my shameless lead, but it's always iffy for them. Meh, their loss.

I don't drink anymore but when I did..
    Beat my friend in the face for choosing to play on the computer all night instead of celebrating my birthday.
    (I was 18)

Knocked over a motorcycle onto another motorcycle trying to open an attic door to find a tattoo kit, lols.

Fell asleep next to a stranger.

Drove a golf cart backward to a stranger's house with a friend of mine, then told the stranger he was "My type" over and over
    and had no idea what happened before hand, realizing I had blacked out then came to telling the stranger that.

Had a girl pee on herself, then carried her to her house, because her boyfriend was a pedo and trying to rape her.

Cussed in a Mexican guy's face and told him I was going to beat his mother.

Told two men they were shallow pieces of shit for making stupid gestures behind my best friend's back in a bar.

Threw up on myself sitting in a bar, lol.
    Luckily it was dark in the bar.

I'll chat up people or become flirtatious when I've had too much to drink, even with married people or other peoples girlfriends, it can cause all kinds of misunderstandings or I become tactile like I wouldnt otherwise be (I like my personal space and I'm pretty conscious of proximity).

Nothing too wild though, I actually wonder at how people can suspend their sensibility or conscience as much as they appear to do when they have taken alcohol.

Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar

7 shades of drunkenness was fairly recent, but at least I didn't vom!
    I went to hang out with a newly acquired ENFJ brethren, who decided we should go on an alcohol run. I'd forgotten how little I'd eaten that day, how upset I was over the escapades of my most beloved INTP ex, and that it is not a solid plan to down a lot of Sweet Tea Vodka and beer. I blacked out before 10pm and heard a wonderful recap of my night by 10am.
    I faceraped my ENTJ friend after trying to get him to dance. Cried to him about how he is a fantastic person and how amazing his mind is, then offered to break his sexless streak. Cried to my ENFJ about the ENTJ's issues and mind, then about guilt over my INTP ex, and finally about the ENFJ himself (though course he hasn't told me what exactly was said). Called said half-black ENFJ friend a bitch and a nigger multiple times, as well as "niggerbitchfaggot". Slapped him very hard across the face. Proceeded to furiously makeout with him. All topped with flashing him and saying "It's dangerous to go alone, take this." before he went to his room to sleep.
    A number of the boys, because there were 7 there the night prior, took to calling me "Rapist".

ENFJ's assessment- "You know we're best friends now, right?"
    However, drunkie me is going back in her cage for the mostpart.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

Anew Leaf

lolz. This thread reminds me why I don't drink to excess, or drink much at all actually.

My one and only time drunk was when I was 18. I spent the night at a friend's house and she had a small party. I had had a giant, awkward INFP crush on this ENTP guy I was kind of friends with... (as good of friends as you can be with someone you can't talk to) and he was there getting drunk. Apparently lots of alcohol makes me turn into an ENFJ on crack because from what I gathered afterwards... I was all over him like butter on pancakes. Ugh.

Nowadays I have maybe a glass of wine every few weeks... and that tends to make me chattier than normal... and then I am done.

Senior Member Array

Can't remember the last time I was shitfaced but from what friends tell me, there's not much difference beyond articulating a bit more clearly.

But as a teenager and twenty-something, I did some dumbass things. Left a restaurant with friends and promptly threw up on my watch while checking the time! Drove drunk enough times with fortunately no consequences to anyone else. Frat parties, don't need to explain any further. Swimming fully clothed in a fountain. I could go on and on but instead, need to run away and hide!

failed poetry slam career Array chubber's Avatar
    5w4 sx
    ILI Te

I fell into a garden where iron poles could have gone right through me... *face palm* moment.