User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    ISTx

Have let my emotions get the best of me and said things I've regretted. Other than that, I haven't done anything too outrageous.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5sp

Not dumb, just embarrassing. I was out at a karaoke bar with family, I made it home, got in bed, no big deal. But I was drunk, like I barely remember this, drunk. Sometime during the night I got out of bed to use the bathroom. Made it to the bathroom but I ended up missing the toilet and peeing on the rug. Then I fell asleep right there. I'd woken my grandma up and when I didn't come out after 30 minutes, she came in to check on me and found me laying there, bare-ass naked.

The entire family knows that story now and they will never let me live it down.
    I got my smile from the sunshine,
    I got my tears from the rain.
    I learned to dance when I saw a tiger prance,
    And a peacock taught me to be vain.
    A little owl in a tree so high,
    He taught me how to wink my eye.
    I learned to bill and coo from a turtledove,
    And a grizzly bear taught me how to hug.
    But the guy that lived two caves from me,
    He taught me how to love.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

^ Not as bad as a dude I know, so take solace in that. At least it was just number one for you.. this poor guy won't live down his story either though.

Dumb things I've done drunk: Drove home once, absolutely at the top of my list (also what made me decide I'm never ever drinking to be drunk again sans being at home already)..
    In Honduras, I mistook my hooch for someone else's and walked in on them bumpin' it..
    Honduras part two: Also, while not drunk but tipsy, I took a shot of something that tasted so vile I HAD to puke it out. It tasted like Hell's asshole. I dashed for the bathroom, and felt upset about it all since I wasn't even drunk and that awful shot made me puke up my guts anyways.. So I went to change shirts, because mine got dirty in the process, and went to drop my clothing off in the laundry. .. On a base, at night, by myself, in another country, with a male to female ratio of 200:1. My buddies had a whole search party out looking for me within 15 minutes of my being absent. My drinking buddy tackled me to the ground and scolded me for being so naive.
    Lets see.. I also got into a car with a drunk person. I realized this while already on the way home. I was pretty sure we were going to die that night.
    I think that about rounds it off honestly.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

When I first moved to Vegas, I got in a fight with one of my exes (not the ESFJ I always talk about, this was right before him) and we were incredibly drunk off of tequila. I got mad, left the apartment stark naked, walked down the steps from our apartment, and said I was driving back to California.

But I didn't (lol). I did throw up a lot though. I think that's the first time (of only two times) that I drank enough to black out at all.

I don't like being that drunk. Never again. Jesus.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

OH YEAH...another time when I was living in Vegas, a couple of years later, I was living with an asshole roommate (my ESFJ ex actually punched him when I moved out) and he locked me out of our apartment just to be stupid and vindictive while he walked to Roberto's at 3 AM to get a burrito. I said let me in the apartment and he laughed.

I smashed the front window and crawled in.

It was only stupid because I cut myself a little bit and could have hurt my cat (he was okay, though).

I felt completely justified watching my roommate who thought he was so fucking funny picking up glass and replacing our front window.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5sp

Throwing up is the worst. I actually didn't get sick that one night, surprisingly. And I woke up at 8 a.m. that morning and went paragliding. Now, that wasn't exactly brilliant.

Naive is me sober, but it's especially bad when drunk. Why yes, random guy I just met, I'd love to go back to your place for more drinks. Rule #1: drinking buddies are essential. I would have done a lot more stupid things without one.
    I got my smile from the sunshine,
    I got my tears from the rain.
    I learned to dance when I saw a tiger prance,
    And a peacock taught me to be vain.
    A little owl in a tree so high,
    He taught me how to wink my eye.
    I learned to bill and coo from a turtledove,
    And a grizzly bear taught me how to hug.
    But the guy that lived two caves from me,
    He taught me how to love.

MBTI
    yupp

got so drunk had a panic attack fell asleep in my own vomit topless. it was right by the toilet
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

I got in an argument with a friends dog at college.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Turns out I can't spell "beer" when I'm drunk. Last week we had a party where they sold free beer, and there was this thingy you could write stuff on. So I wanted to write "Free Beer!!!" on that thing, but I misspelled it. I should have written "GRATIS BIER" and now it turns out I wrote "GRATIS BIIER", which means something like "Free Bi Irishman".
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I'm usually a pretty coherent drunk. When I'm really drunk I just get loud and talk more. I think the worst thing I did was call "1800getchat" from a friends phone after seeing it on a commercial. (Not for some serious action, but just as a joke.) I really don't remember it though. I was awful that night. I was blatantly hitting on some random guy too. I'm sure that people have much worse stories than that!

I posted here drunk the other night and had to go back and double check them all the next day because I don't remember. All the posts came out surprisingly fine.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.