User Tag List

Page 87 of 146 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137 ... LastLast
Results 861 to 870 of 1458

Thread: Possible Avatars for Other Members <3

  1. #861
    philosopher wood nymph Array greenfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,039

    Default

    Haha. I like that movie!
    (I don't know if this has any meaning, or what it is if it does; I'm not good at that sort of thing.)


    6w5, 4w3, 1w9 (probably)

  2. #862
    figsfiggyfigs
    Guest

    Default

    This is a free-for-all. So anyone who wan'ts them can take them.

    To start off, I have a few semi-assigned ones. Still anyone can take them if they beat the person to it. :}

    @LEGERdeMAIN

    @JocktheMotie


    @Victor


    @Nocapszy


    @strawberries or @mathemagician


    @Aramis








































    Last edited by figsfiggyfigs; 08-26-2012 at 01:51 AM.

  3. #863
    NPcomplete
    Guest

  4. #864
    From the Undertow Array CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    3,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    London and piano and old-fashioned Romanticism.... you've got me nailed! Love this! Perfect choice.


    Johari/Nohari

    “Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche




  5. #865
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    London and piano and old-fashioned Romanticism.... you've got me nailed! Love this! Perfect choice.
    As soon as I saw it...

  6. #866
    Let me count the ways Array HelenOfTroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    4,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    This is a free-for-all. So anyone who wan'ts them can take them.

    To start off, I have a few semi-assigned ones. Still anyone can take them if they beat the person to it. :}








    Ima steal this one if that's alright missy, i likey.


    Also, you don't think this one could work for you (below)???







    EDIT: Absolutely love that you made them typec avatar acceptable size...you rock...hard.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

  7. #867
    figsfiggyfigs
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post

    Also, you don't think this one could work for you (below)???





    WHY? CAUSE SHES BROWN?

  8. #868
    011235813
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    WHY? CAUSE SHES BROWN?
    STOP POST QUOTING THAT PICTURE AND MAKING ME LOOK AT IT.

  9. #869
    Let me count the ways Array HelenOfTroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    4,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    WHY? CAUSE SHES BROWN?
    Yes, and hairy, and has a lovely mole and don't forget the classy leopard print underwear. She just screams, look how hot i am biaches.

    Quote Originally Posted by senza_tema View Post
    STOP POST QUOTING THAT PICTURE AND MAKING ME LOOK AT IT.
    I'm really really sorry.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

  10. #870
    figsfiggyfigs
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post
    Yes, and hairy, and has a lovely mole and don't forget the classy leopard print underwear. She just screams, look how hot i am biaches.


    DOES THIS LOOK LIKE ME??? DOES IT??? HUH
    @senza_tema DOES IT!?!?!?!?!

Similar Threads

  1. Assign Avatars For Other Members <3
    By Ginkgo in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-25-2014, 02:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO