User Tag List

First 3282122130131132133134142 Last

Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1515

  1. #1311
    Don't mind me. Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    6,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kas View Post
    I thought it may be something like this



    @Forever
    I know that you prefer photos, but I think this one would fit you
    Even though I've been getting more into reds, I've always been a fan of the blues. Beautiful though, I do enjoy "perspective" big picture photos, as you might guess. But it's important that there is an individual there as it is the person who is taken the grandeur of environment.

    One of my favorite memories was when I was alone and it lush, misty and foggy and I could see green for ends, but the fact that I put a lot of work into it (jogged for 6.5 miles) to get to it. It was so rewarding. That feeling not that you're so tiny and miniscule but the feeling of being a part of that beauty to partake of Earth.

    Well that's my nature side. :P
    obviously you're going to get nothing from reading this
    Likes Kas liked this post

  2. #1312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Even though I've been getting more into reds, I've always been a fan of the blues. Beautiful though, I do enjoy "perspective" big picture photos, as you might guess. But it's important that there is an individual there as it is the person who is taken the grandeur of environment.

    One of my favorite memories was when I was alone and it lush, misty and foggy and I could see green for ends, but the fact that I put a lot of work into it (jogged for 6.5 miles) to get to it. It was so rewarding. That feeling not that you're so tiny and miniscule but the feeling of being a part of that beauty to partake of Earth.

    Well that's my nature side. :P
    I like that you described it! There is something great about being surrounded by nature (or big city sometimes), but people feel it variously. As you wrote some feels tiny in front of it and some feel part of it. I always felt it as being closer to nature with clear mind and being free. Idk something like this
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle


    Likes Forever liked this post

  3. #1313
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISFp Fi
    Posts
    760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kas View Post
    I thought it may be something like this



    @Forever
    I know that you prefer photos, but I think this one would fit you
    Okay you got me! I do have a thing for Elven beauty and other fantasy anthropomorphic races, especially the ones of the forest since it represents my nature best, I think.

    I am not that fond of oranges with human appendages expressing pure terror, btw.
    Likes Kas liked this post

  4. #1314
    untitled Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kas View Post
    I might have to steal this for myself sometime. It's gorgeous. Also as someone who lives in NYC it gives me the same bittersweet feeling I have about being here.

    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

    Likes EJCC, Kas liked this post

  5. #1315

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagician View Post
    Okay you got me! I do have a thing for Elven beauty and other fantasy anthropomorphic races, especially the ones of the forest since it represents my nature best, I think.


    I am not that fond of oranges with human appendages expressing pure terror, btw.
    Noted.


    Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    I might have to steal this for myself sometime. It's gorgeous. Also as someone who lives in NYC it gives me the same bittersweet feeling I have about being here.
    Aw it must be great to live in New York because of all the cultural events
    It’s made by Pascal Campion. I like this one more than other of his illustrations (maybe because I’m fond of roof/stairs sitting).
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle


    Likes Chanaynay liked this post

  6. #1316
    untitled Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,143
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

    Likes chubber, Alaska, Masokissed, Amargith liked this post

  7. #1317
    my floof is luxury Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,966

    Default

    @Frosty



    She's a little cuter than what you usually go for in terms of avatars, but I think she suits you. Lot of beauty in the healing process
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth


    #phreephobik
    Likes Hard, Alaska, Xann, N/A, EJCC and 2 others liked this post

  8. #1318
    Bot Alaska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi
    Posts
    2,931

    Default


    @EJCC

    Also, I saw this page, and it's all you.


    @uumlau
    4w5 6w7 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

    RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

    Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]
    Likes EJCC liked this post

  9. #1319
    came back haunted EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    17,846

    Default

    Oh my god @Nixie I LOVE it.

    You have a real talent for this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nørrsken impersonating EJCC
    It's strange. I keep banning morons, but they keep signing up? What is this?
    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  10. #1320
    Happy Dancer uumlau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so
    Posts
    5,716

    Default

    I'm a couple of big bugs?

    Shit, they're not even dancing ...
    An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.

    A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.
    Likes Alaska liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. Assign Avatars For Other Members <3
    By Ginkgo in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-25-2014, 02:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts