User Tag List

Page 122 of 146 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1458

Thread: Possible Avatars for Other Members <3

  1. #1211
    Permabanned Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,374

    Default

    @Starry



    Sorry if you don't think it's your style.

  2. #1212
    Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,275

    Default

    @Corn Dispenser (or, you know, whoever wants it)

    WOOP WOOP WOOP
    Likes Kas, EJCC, Masokissed, Codex liked this post

  3. #1213
    Permabanned Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    @Corn Dispenser (or, you know, whoever wants it)

    I want to go there one day.

  4. #1214
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISFp Fi
    Posts
    760

    Default

    uh... I honestly can't think of one person who'd... @Frosty6226



    or maybe this one:

    Likes Evee, N/A, Masokissed liked this post

  5. #1215
    Immanentize the Eschaton Array Starry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    @Starry



    Sorry if you don't think it's your style.


    You already know that I love this but for some reason the eyes on your new look were cracking me to the point I couldn't type this message.

    "New avatars" are weak though. I truly believe we're ready for "new assumed identities and a fleeing."
    Through every forest, above the trees
    Within my stomach, scraped off my knees
    I drink the honey inside your hive
    You are the reason I stay alive

  6. #1216
    Permabanned Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    You already know that I love this but for some reason the eyes on your new look were cracking me to the point I couldn't type this message.

    "New avatars" are weak though. I truly believe we're ready for "new assumed identities and a fleeing."
    Way ahead of ya.
    Likes Starry liked this post

  7. #1217
    Fantasticality. Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    5,344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagician View Post
    uh... I honestly can't think of one person who'd... @Frosty6226



    or maybe this one:

    OMG This reminds me of the internet horror Sad Satan. (Don't download it, not because it's scary but because the file is attached with illegal stuff) but you can watch it on YouTube lol.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"
    Likes Chrysanthe liked this post

  8. #1218
    Trick or treat Array Eskimo2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    MBTI
    :}
    Posts
    5,570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagician View Post
    uh... I honestly can't think of one person who'd... @Frosty6226



    or maybe this one:

    This is going to make me go into a seizure.


    ... So using it.

    Edit: Unfortunately on my phone I couldn't get it to animate

  9. #1219
    Retired Member Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII Fi
    Posts
    1,576

    Default



    @Xann

    Likes Chrysanthe, Xann, Codex liked this post

  10. #1220
    Spreadsheet Samurai Array Alaska's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi
    Posts
    2,655

    Default

    @SD45T-2, Milan Central Station:



    But only if you want one.

    4w5 6w7 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

    RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

    Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]
    Likes SD45T-2 liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. Assign Avatars For Other Members <3
    By Ginkgo in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-25-2014, 02:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO