User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I have a crush on all the women on the forum I never flirted with.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle99 View Post
    Cute!
    But I never ever blush around him.

This feeling of uncertainty all started when another friend suggested that maybe The Friend liked me because he kept asking me to come over to his lab.. Oh how I curse that day.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Isn't it funny how that can happen? You don't have feelings for someone, but the you find out that they have feelings for you, or maybe they do, and then you start developing a crush on that person.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

I have a told celeb crush on Mark Valley.... And my hubby finally figured it out the other day when he noticed I was fixated on the TV and wouldn't even acknowledge him.... Sure wish Human Target was back on Fox now.

NPcomplete

Isn't it funny how that can happen? You don't have feelings for someone, but the you find out that they have feelings for you, or maybe they do, and then you start developing a crush on that person.
    Indeeeed. Actually it was quite disconcerting for me. I spent the whole weekend agonising over it then asked her for more clarification. Then she started listing all her reasons behind that supposition but on some level, it felt like some confirmation bias thing. However, the die had been cast and my wild imagination started making me see things (or not?).

Arrgh I have a feeling I'm going to agonise over this again now.

I just hope that we don't ever stop being good friends.

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

I have a huge crush on this guy I'm dating. So I guess I win?

UGH. He just has this face, and this brain, and I like it a lot. He's clever, nerdy and sweet and a certified welder (!I find this way too hot!). He also behaves way better than the undergrad goons I am usually surrounded by. And he's a blast to hang with.
    My friends are probably pretty sick of me since I keep bringing him up. Seriously I'm acting like I'm 16 again
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I don't. Believe it or not, but I usually end up hating them.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Kat View Post
    I don't. Believe it or not, but I usually end up hating them.
    Hahahah that's awesome! I've never heard that reaction before.

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    I have a huge crush on this guy I'm dating. So I guess I win?

UGH. He just has this face, and this brain, and I like it a lot. He's clever, nerdy and sweet and a certified welder (!I find this way too hot!). He also behaves way better than the undergrad goons I am usually surrounded by. And he's a blast to hang with.
    My friends are probably pretty sick of me since I keep bringing him up. Seriously I'm acting like I'm 16 again
    Welder, oooh, that is hot!! He sounds like a lovely person. Nothing wrong with getting a little mushy over someone!
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    Oh, man. Don't even get me started about this crush!! I never have crushes, but this one is very long running and intense. It's almost as though I'm in some sort of a crush relationship with him. Because I have had a crush on him since last July, and he makes it worse.

I work with him, he has a name, but to my friends I call him "PT guy" because he's a physical therapist. I'll also call him "Joe" for privacy sake. Whenever I see him I freeze up and get really shy and have butterflies in my stomach. When I first met him, it started a little bit. A few days later, when he talked to me, the intense crush immediately started and hasn't calmed down since. He's about my age. At some point the crush started to fade away- ("he's probaly gay" "he probably has a girlfriend.") He's a very sweet, smiley, quiet, shy, cute guy. Well one day we passed in the hallways, and he says. "Want to come to softball scrimmage after work??" I got all flustered and actually said no because I don't play softball and had only gotten about 2 hours of sleep. He's like, "oh! Well you don't have to be very good at it!! It's just a pick up!" I still said no, because. Seriously. I really don't play softball.

So I promise him I would go to the company game to watch him play. (Not wanting to miss out on this opportunity.) But then it turned out I had to work that day.

So the crush fades away slowly again. Then one day, a coworker came up to me, and gets all whispery and giggly and goes. "I have to tell you something!!" (looking around), there was a few people around. Then she says. "Joe." And I immediately get flustered and go. "uh huh?" and she goes. "He asked about you." I'm like "oh?" she says, "yea, he asked if you were single." (Mind you, no one at work has any idea that I have any kind of feelings for this guy.) So, trying to be all cool, I'm like.. "oh yea, well. yeah. I've kinda liked him for a while." She was like "I knew it!! He always hangs around the nurses station when you're there and you guys are so obvious." and I'm like. "oh, well, I'm not saying anything, I'm too shy." (Given I can't even really spit out a sentence in front of him.) So she was like "You have to ask him out, he won't do it, he's too shy." And of course I don't ever ask people out, let alone people I can't even say "hi" to. So then she tells him I like him, and tells me that she told him. (And said, "he immediately turned beat red." ) And then the issue was dropped and the crush continued on ... and here we are. Still crushing.

awwwww!! that is so freakin cute! you're going to at least have to tell that girl to suggest a drink or something to eat after work so you all can go hang out a bit.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Moved from the Louge, that forum is for images and videos etc, if you want privacy use the fluff zone or private type forums.