User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    Easier said than done!!! I'm not ready.
    I know you aren't ready, but he already likes you, I promise you that if you told him, take hold of your bravery, that nothing would go wrong, in fact he is probably waiting for you to tell him, and he's shy to tell you himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    A shy ESFP?! Now that is super cute!! I think you should write him a note asking him to go out for something... Maybe an activity so you both don't have to talk too much, but gives you ample touchy feely time. If it's nice out where you are: biking, roller blading, etc

remember you are adorable!

I have a huge crush on an ENTP friend of mine and I have had it for years. First off he's just plain hot. Second, he's super smart, hilarious, easy going, but has a hidden serious side to him. We can talk for hours and not notice the time pass. Last winter I was hanging out at his place with friends, and he walked me to my car afterwards. We stood there talking from midnight to 7 am when we finally noticed the sun was coming up. he also gives the best bear hugs ever.
    Your crush seems more like an INTP with moderate to low Introversion, You shouldn't give all the credit to ENTPs!! As a guy with an INFP girlfriend and female best friend, the more healthy INTPs are able to appear as ENTPs, but also able to be themselves and be romantic so don't cut us short! Plus, Fi and Ti with Ne = hours and hours of conversation, you loose track of everything, I've done this countless times and wouldn't change it for the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    I have a huge crush on an ENTP friend of mine and I have had it for years. First off he's just plain hot. Second, he's super smart, hilarious, easy going, but has a hidden serious side to him. We can talk for hours and not notice the time pass. Last winter I was hanging out at his place with friends, and he walked me to my car afterwards. We stood there talking from midnight to 7 am when we finally noticed the sun was coming up. he also gives the best bear hugs ever.
    Are you me? Wait, no, mine's an INFP.

Not so sure I want to get it out of my system actually.

Everytime I reread a Miles Vorkosigan novel, I fall in love with the little git over and over. For anyone who's read about Miles, if he ever manifests in real life, he's mine and I will kill to have him!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

[redacted]

MBTI
    INTP

shortnsweet, as a fellow shy girl, I really must insist you at least casually see if he wants to hang out after work. He likes you, so you can't lose! Don't let someone else snap him up!
    Something Witty

Haha, all the guys I've been interested in lately have quit work right after I've started to move in for the kill.

Not too sad about it. But I was growing quite fond of that fellow with the handlebar mustache and hairy chest. Oh well.

What is this private section or option or whatever?

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    shortnsweet, as a fellow shy girl, I really must insist you at least casually see if he wants to hang out after work. He likes you, so you can't lose! Don't let someone else snap him up!
    I can't. I physically can't.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

NPcomplete

I was writing a post here yesterday and then the almost-crush came by and I had to close the window and obviously blush profusely. :P

We are friends, perhaps even very good friends (or at least I think he is an excellent friend but who knows what he's thinking?). We tell each other a lot of things and share angst, joy etc. We're currently at the point where I'll mumble something and he'll know (mostly) what I meant and vice versa. He continuously asks me for advice and I'm slowly learning that he doesn't mind me ranting to him and offering me advice.

I love how I can say almost anything and he'll not frown at all. Eg: I'll concoct a very far-fetched story and at some point tell him the story and we'll just discuss the feasibility of that story. Or improve on it. Or he'll come up with a theory and ask me to pick it apart. He's one of the few people around whom I can be completely myself and not censor anything.

We are very similar and very different at the same time. Where I'll be a sarcastic devil's advocate/blurter of things, he'll be the quiet listener. We love debating things but are often on the same side of the fence so I often feel that someone has to explore the other side - hence the devil's advocacy. Or I'll be calmly plotting revenge and he'll be beside me, expressing his anger/annoyance out loud or doorslamming people. Or I'll refuse to talk to some people because "I hate them" and he'll try to show me the error of my ways.

When we're together it's like fireworks+rainbows+bubble tea+any other kind of pure awesomeness. But I'm not sure if I'm crushing on him or not. I mean he's adorable and all but maybe it's just one of those friendships? Meh I can't figure it out. I don't know what's the difference between pure affection and a crush. Besides, I don't think he likes me that way.

Edit1: I think he's either an INTP or an INFJ.
    Edit2: I hope my post makes sense. I've been writing too many structured things this week and feel that some chaotic behaviour is necessary now.
    Edit3: I sound quite enamoured in my post. I hope I'm not.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    I was writing a post here yesterday and then the almost-crush came by and I had to close the window and obviously blush profusely. :P
    Cute!
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/