First 910111213 Last

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Yes, I did rather enjoy how he tried to Jane Goodall it with you Sensors over in your forums. Nothing says, "I am an Empath" quite like "Does it suck to be an SJ? Because if I became one I would kill myself!" or the more popular "Are all SPs stupid? because that is what I have found out after 19 amazing years on this planet."

Personally I would like to see him study serial killers in prison. I am quite positive that there are MANY positive qualities that these misunderstand folk exhibit. Maybe I can be a pal and help jumpstart his research:

Pros of Organized Serial Killers:
    Methodical- they get the job done right the first time
    Thoughtful- they don't just randomly hack at random people. They find a target, learn its behaviors, and go after it.
    They Vote- and they vote often
    They care about the environment- at least the environment where they kill someone
    They come prepared like a boyscout- none of this "oh shit forgot the knife LOL!" business.

Unfortunately this is where my limited and inferior skills end. I wait with breathless anticipation for what EB gleans from his foray into this "undiscovered country."
    This is all kind of starting to sound SJ to me.... I'm not sure if it's going to be enough stimulation...

(Awaiting more posts to feed off of... Though I could probably go back to the pimp one and feed some more... It's quite meaty....)
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    Oh! Crap! It's Voldemort!
    I couldn't see his dark side intuitively because I'm a sensor!!!!!!!!
    Why didn't anyone try to protect me!!
    well, maybe you didn't realize that because you are an SP, that means you are more likely to be stupid than not. May I suggest some further reading to enlighten you, little one?

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...elligence.html

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

well, maybe you didn't realize that because you are an SP, that means you are more likely to be stupid than not. May I suggest some further reading to enlighten you, little one?

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...elligence.html

No, I'm one of the brilliant SP's. Which makes me dumber than the dumbest N. Get it right.

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Anew Leaf

This is all kind of starting to sound SJ to me.... I'm not sure if it's going to be enough stimulation...

(Awaiting more posts to feed off of... Though I could probably go back to the pimp one and feed some more... It's quite meaty....)
    Here is one on how to parent:

- I believe spanking a child if done so properly can be very beneficial. the problem is how people do it. a quick spanking is not a traumatic experience. what is traumatic is when the parent strikes the kid out of anger, forces them to anticipate the spanking for long periods of time, does not explain why the child was spanked or uses excessive force that leaves the child bruised or injured
    - yelling at a child will only confuse them and make them hate you
    - the child needs to know that it is the behavior is wrong, not themselves, children who aren't disciplined correctly end up thinking "daddy hates me" which can lead to much worse problems both behaviorally and psychologically
    - similarly, the idea is teaching and disciplining your child, not controlling them. this is especially true if you have either a very passive child or, on the other end, a very bold, willful and independent child
    - time out does not work
    - children respond to incentives. if you do this, you get this punishment. if you do this, you get this reward. parenting in this sense is much like economics
    - parents in america have gotten lazy. it's not enough to just feed your child and send them to school. you have to take care of them, spend time with them and, yes, actually teach them things. I think my parents did a fairly good job with me (at least I'd like to think so), but I'll use them as an example. they were good providers and reasonably good role models, but they did not teach me anything past 2nd grade. I had no concept of social skills until senior year of high school and in college I'm realizing "omg! I have no idea how to survive. I have all these things to figure out how to do before I'm out of college or I'm going to be homeless and destitute"
    - kids are locked up too much. they get into trouble because they are bored. it is the parents responsibility to provide younger children with games to play and allow them time to run around outside and be crazy. a 5 year old boy is not a cat.
    - child rearing must also be done on an individual basis, and I think MBTI and other personality instruments can be a big help with this. for instance, while all children need love, attention and support, an IF?P enneatype 2 child is going to need much more than an ETJ enneatype 8 child who will want to be more self reliant and independent when possible.
    - similarly, you must adapt to your child's personality type, not the other way around. a 40 year old INFJ cannot expect her 7 year old ISJ daughter to read between the lines and meet a bunch of uncommunicated expectations (ISJs learn by routine first. they make wonderfully obedient children, but you have to be specific so that they know what is expected of them. they cannot be expected to keep up with the crazy non linear thinking of a 40 year old intuitive). an ESTP father cannot expect his INFP son to be the strongest, most athletic kid on the football team. he's just not designed to do that at that age. while it is wonderful that human being have such vastly different preferences, personalities and learning styles, the downside is the disastrous potential miscommunications and unintended neglect of different personal needs that ensues
    I am sure the line in bold will shock and astonish you.

Anew Leaf

That's what I'm saying. This monstrosity you posted was from goto quizzy (or something like that.) Now Elfboy is going to take the quiz and get the wrong answer...
    I took guesswho's quiz and now I am a sadder person for it. I registered as "nothin'" I barely made a blip in the thug category.

/emo

Edit: New Quiz http://www.gotoquiz.com/what_kind_of_moron_are_you

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I took guesswho's quiz and now I am a sadder person for it. I registered as "nothin'" I barely made a blip in the thug category.

/emo
    Well Saturned... you know you are a Thug of course but...

#1.) Thugs don't do well on tests, and therefore may not accurately test as thugs.
    #2.) The test is inaccurate.

We all know you're a thug, Saturned. Guesswho just doesn't understand what it's all about. You are a powerful, intelligent, success oriented, charasmatic Thug.
    I tested "Nothin'" too if it makes you feel any better.

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Anew Leaf

Well Saturned... you know you are a Thug of course but...

#1.) Thugs don't do well on tests, and therefore may not accurately test as thugs.
    #2.) The test is inaccurate.

We all know you're a thug, Saturned. Guesswho just doesn't understand what it's all about. You are a powerful, intelligent, success oriented, charasmatic Thug.
    I tested "Nothin'" too if it makes you feel any better.

It's all cool, man. I simply "retook" the test by tweaking some of my answers I am now a "BadAss."

That's right. Bad. Ass.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

It's all cool, man. I simply "retook" the test by tweaking some of my answers I am now a "BadAss."

That's right. Bad. Ass.
    *Nods, wiping tears off face.* I just hope that Elfboy finds his place on the street. *Stares longingly into space*

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Anew Leaf

*Nods, wiping tears off face.* I just hope that Elfboy finds his place on the street. *Stares longingly into space*
    Please take my moron quiz short. I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT YOU. I mean, I could be chatting away with you here, all nonchalently and then discover that you are one of these:

The Moron Whore

The Superficial Moron

The Peasant Moron

The Conformist Moron

The Whining Moron

The Leader Of The Morons

Not A Moron

A window to the soul

-shouts out to Elfboy-