User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INTJ

He is definately an F. I know if I was in his position, I would definately not be having all of those touch-feely retrospective conversations with the people I just arrested. It's really annoying to even watch.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

MBTI
    INXP

I'd say ESTP for Dog. ENTP and ESTPs get that fluffy streak when they get older, in my experience.
    Let's do this thing.

esfp

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

Dog I think is an ESxP. I'm not sure about the type as he's got heavy ESTJ or possibly ESFJ.

The telling signs IMO are in the whole way he's convinced he "knows" people and that his ideas of religion and how to behave are right for everyone. He kinda shoves his POV down people's throats and his wife is very similar.

Ooooo (realisation/ epiphany). He's not a P!!
    He has the world in order and the world will obey his order but he himself is not ordered and is not dictated to.

ENFJ?
    He does seem to get people right a lot of the time but with no decent reasoning behind it. That sounds quite ENFJ to me.

Any how ExFJ. Almost certainly.
    Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Xander View Post
    Dog I think is an ESxP. I'm not sure about the type as he's got heavy ESTJ or possibly ESFJ.

The telling signs IMO are in the whole way he's convinced he "knows" people and that his ideas of religion and how to behave are right for everyone. He kinda shoves his POV down people's throats and his wife is very similar.

Ooooo (realisation/ epiphany). He's not a P!!
    He has the world in order and the world will obey his order but he himself is not ordered and is not dictated to.

ENFJ?
    He does seem to get people right a lot of the time but with no decent reasoning behind it. That sounds quite ENFJ to me.

Any how ExFJ. Almost certainly.
    Xander, you haven't posted here since last May, but you're either an amazing typologist, or you just got lucky this time. Either way, I hope you come back to us soon.

Duane Lee Chapman ("Dog's" real name) has many unusual characteristics. This is not a common type of individual I'm seeing here. He likes to moralize, but on the other hand, he loves the spotlight and enjoys mugging for still pics. Duane has made a strong commitment in reality, not just in his head, to upholding the idea that good shall triumph over evil. His nature as an individual in his own right, in his style of dress and being a kind of maverick in the eyes of other bounty hunters, is strikingly Ni.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”