Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    Wouldn't you like to know . . .
    I'm pondering if your Avatar is one?
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
    Bertrand Russell

INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by darlets View Post
    I'm pondering if your Avatar is one?
    I'm don't know if Gracie Allen was an INFJ or not, but from what little I know, she was a pretty cool lady.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by cut the grass View Post
    I am a fluffy because I am boring
    I am a fluffy because I am uninsightful.
    I am a fluffy because I use words that I have not yet fully grasped the meaning of because I think it's good practice.
    I am a fluffy because I start threads in which no one else feels invited/compelled to participate.
    I will work on it, I promise.

Are you a fluffy?

What heresy is this? Boring, uninsightful, stupid, and starting stupid threads =fluffy? You are the antifluff. The flat, rock hard, brick wall, stomping of all that contains air, to supress it to it's smash bottemness. Try this.

I am not fluffy because I am crass.
    I am not fluffy because I have no soul.
    I am not fluffy because I am unable to be creative with words. I can only correct the mispelling of other's words.
    I am not fluffy because I start threads that are too dry.

Are you not fluffy?

Quote Originally Posted by Alienclock View Post
    Everyone on this board is a fluffy except for me. I am an alien.
    But then I am still trying to grasp the meaning of fluffy.
    Also, those who do not believe they are fluffy-s are just suffering from fluff related hairballs due to their over grooming of their fluffy-ness. Further fluff studying is needed. I would like to point out that I have found two types of fluffy-s. Ones that know they are fluffy-s and are lighthearted, and then the dangerous types with sharp teeth that prey on other fluffy-s and feel that they are better than fluffy-s. These fluffy-s are known to vaporize in direct sunlight. They also smell funny. And cough up hairballs that really mess up the place.
    Alien, indeed. Keep grasping and studying fluff. That is if you want your nostriles full of gasping. Or do you have nostriles? If not, then proceed. But be warned. Fluff studying is only for the hard candy apples. When you find the fluff, don't try to keep any. You can only create it within yourself and blow it out upon others. It also has nothing to do with cats and hairballs. That much I can say. But it has a lot to do with airballs. So I can understand your confusion. Keep only one eye out. You don't want to loose all three of them.

As first posts go, that's quite a fun one.