User Tag List

First 45678 Last

garbage

Jack Flack is literally the all-knowing and ever-compassionate Christ figure.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Oh, there are 16 other people signed up for that forum, thou dost exaggerate!

Right now, I'm having fun reading him trying to type Tom Cruise as an INTP (along with wrangling over ESTJ and ENFJ).

That example alone kinda sums up his typing approach.
    Maybe we'd see improvement in his approach if we donated someone like Eric B.

Though time to time I do find it amusing to be told by another non-dual type that another non-dual is my dual.

I think it would allow, for some of us, the perfect opportunity to catch up.

Regardless, I can't put my finger on what's so remarkably effective about typing methods current Typology Central forum members employ.

Seems like a lot of us know who's right and wrong though. Yay!

thinking of you

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Yes, it's true. And he recently came to life in, "The Bonfire". Jack is perennial, he returns like the Spring and lights up the trees like Autumn. How lucky we are to rest under his branches.
    For some reason, the image that came to mind when you said this was a soggy Uncle Andrew planted up to his knees beside the river in Lewis' "The Magician's Nephew."
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Some people think it's me.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Smile Jack Flak and Netochka Nezvanova

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Kat View Post
    Some people think it's me.
    Is it true or is it wish fulfillment? Of course I wish I were you and in my wildest dreams you wish you were me.

But Jack Flak reminds me of Netochka Nezvanova. Netochka was not just one person but many. So in the same way Jack could be me and you. No one would know. It would be our secret.

However you may meet Netochka by clicking on - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netochka_Nezvanova and Jack you already know.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Jack Flak had and still has a very big effect, and I've wondered if it is by something other than the fact that he posted a ton on this forum and then got permabanned. I was still really new here back when this stuff happened, so I never really understood the deal about this former member...
    Tune into Ventrilo weeknights between 6pm and 1am PST for continuation of universe dominating shenanigans and occassional type-related propaganda.........

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    Jack Flak had and still has a very big effect, and I've wondered if it is by something other than the fact that he posted a ton on this forum and then got permabanned. I was still really new here back when this stuff happened, so I never really understood the deal about this former member...
    When Jack and Netochka got together, they had no alternative but to rebel.

The last moments of Jack and Netochka were like the last four minutes of the movie, "Four Minutes". They flamed and lifted us out of ourselves, but we panicked seeing ourselves left behind so we sacrificed them for the greater good.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Jag's Chauffeur

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Is it true or is it wish fulfillment? Of course I wish I were you and in my wildest dreams you wish you were me.

But Jack Flak reminds me of Netochka Nezvanova. Netochka was not just one person but many. So in the same way Jack could be me and you. No one would know. It would be our secret.

However you may meet Netochka by clicking on - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netochka_Nezvanova and Jack you already know.
    It's true.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Jack Flack is on the left. He's a character from the 1980's movie "Cloak & Dagger" played by Dabney Coleman.

"Jack Flack always escapes!" Great movie, especially for single dads.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel